Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• im pretty sure we could prize him away from yeovil if we wanted to as well.
  • Peterborough have been trying to sign him for ages but have not been able to agree a fee. Although out of contract Yeovil are due a fee as he is only 23 and came through the ranks. Peterborough do not want to go to tribunal. Yeovil fan site Ciderspace say he said goodbye today to his team mates and has left the Club. They speculate it may be Peterborough but don't seem to know for sure. Wouldn't surprise me if we beat Peterborough to his signing, as we beat Watford for Wiggins signature. Alcock was Yeovil captain too at 23.
    We have accepted Bournemouths latest offer for Francis.
  • I always thought we should have stuck Big Mig up front. He made too many mistakes at the back but he had a pretty deft first touch sometimes and when he scored he scored proper. Plus a bit of muscle up front was what we were missing in some games. Oh well eh
  • I always thought we should have stuck Big Mig up front. He made too many mistakes at the back but he had a pretty deft first touch sometimes and when he scored he scored proper. Plus a bit of muscle up front was what we were missing in some games. Oh well eh
    He'd have certainly been a better option than Nouble.
  • echo saying were after craig alcock from yeovil. rb
    Typical Charlton. Alcock and no Balls.

(Michael Ball, for example, could do a job for us)
  • alcock and ball on the flanks.
  • Rather have Llera than Doherty! Good luck to him wherever he goes, my money's on Orient signing him for some reason
    Llera - lovely bloke and pretty good defender.  Would always be in my team. 
    Still  not convinced we can/ will get better, but perhaps I'm taking too much of a female perspective on this...

• Rather have Llera than Doherty! Good luck to him wherever he goes, my money's on Orient signing him for some reason
    Still  not convinced we can/ will get better, but perhaps I'm taking too much of a female perspective on this...

No I agree. Never could understand the flack Mig got. No worse than a Doc or Fortune in latter months and a more cultured footballer than most centre backs.

No I agree. Never could understand the flack Mig got. No worse than a Doc or Fortune in latter months and a more cultured footballer than most centre backs.

Yeah, lovely bloke would get in my team too.

Anymore lovely blokes?

• Sponsored links:

• How tall are you and can you play right back?
  • Have the SLP mentioned where he's going yet?
  • How tall are you and can you play right back?
    5'9" and yes, played a lot of games at right back.

Only problem ........I'm an old knacker now!
  • http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7024382,00.html

Rochdale are after Stephen Darby. Someone posted only a while ago that he might have been an option if Francis goes but can't remember which topic it was in.
  • Alcock confirmed as signed for Peterborough. Ah well.
  • So who has Llera signed for?
  • I've heard its Brighton
  • Only if he's carrying children up and down the beach!  "Hee Haw"
  • Euelly has confirmed he's training with us
  • Oi, Cawley, where has Llera gone ?
  • Sponsored links:

• He still hasnt realised Semedo's left!!
  • Oi, Cawley, where has Llera gone ?

He's waiting for it to appear on here. Then he'll claim his exclusive
  • sorry if its been mentioned.... south london today state that we have got a weder bremen defender on loan..Nikklas Andersen

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=24877&headline=Exclusive%3A

• no transfer talk at charlton told you yesterday

so far

semedo gone

german kid on trial

he is cracking this fella

• no transfer talk at charlton told you yesterday

so far

semedo gone

german kid on trial

he is cracking this fella

And Llera to Blackpool although Cawley hasn't told us that yet and Francis talking to Bournemouth which he has also failed to mention.
  • cawley is a tosser, end of.
  • Well the way he said it he was suggesting signings are unlikely. So far he is right, trialists aren't transfers.
  • sorry if its been mentioned.... south london today state that we have got a weder bremen defender on loan..Nikklas Andersen

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=24877&headline=Exclusive%3A

A good player, he'll develop into a decent player in time.
  • I think you'll find there is already a thread about him....................do keep up !!
  • Those #cafc boys are at it again with another signing close to being done - Sheff Wed defender Michael Morrison on verge of joining.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!