Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• large, francis wasn't here for millwall away?....

Well even worse then he bottled it !!

Anyway argument still stands, Solly was out of position but still our best player. People like the Doc And Dailly were awful.
  • At Millwall he played at LB. Parky decided to play him there, a kid, out of position instead of switching the far more experienced and senior Francis. That says all you need to know about both Parky and Francis. Also, can't remember who it was, maybe Reid, but he got absolutely no help down that flank and despite struggling was, as I recall, still our best player b a country mile on the day.
    To be fair to Simon Francis, he didn't actually play for us at this point so it's understandable that Parky didn't play him at LB. I think Southend would have been pretty annoyed about that
  • Doc wasnt there either....
  • our defence was Richardson, Llera, Dailly, Solly. we didnt have any defenders on the bench.

even so Marriot, you wanted to see him gone???? how you can judge a young player on that game is ridiculous. and solly was still our best player that day.
  • As a more senior experienced pro then Richardson should have been switched to LB. Parky out !!
  • What a bunch of bell ends!

• he looked to me as he struggled alot. hindsight it's understandable because he's young rb playing a lb in a horrible place to make your debut.
     but my friends will say he's made me eat my words and i made sure i got a message to him after the bournemouth game saying he played brilliant. next game he scores. what do i know?!

but he's grown into a player i have alot of faith in now.
  • As a more senior experienced pro then Richardson should have been switched to LB. Parky out !!
    Classic you should have just said Parky fault but he has gone so we now change to francis
  • Our two centre backs are only 6ft, RB 5'7" LB 5'9" and two midfielders are same as full backs.. Two strikers 6ft BWP 5'8". CP said he Didn't want us bullied?
  • Michael Essien is 5'10". You ever seen him bullied?
  • Sponsored links:

• Our two centre backs are only 6ft, RB 5'7" LB 5'9" and two midfielders are same as full backs.. Two strikers 6ft BWP 5'8". CP said he Didn't want us bullied?
    What's height got to do with it? Darren Ambrose and Semedo are both down as 6 ft, but one could be 'bullied' much more than the other.

We still look like we're going to bring in another centre back and a target man and if you play Morrison at right back that would add more height.

Maybe it's just me but I'd rather see this new team play first rather than assuming they'll be easily bullied based on how tall they all are. Benson is said to be 6 ft 2 but there are plenty of shorter players that are a lot stronger than him.

Are any of these new players even known for being lightweight?
  • im 8'9'' and i drink lager with lemonade in. height really dont mean that much, stop goin on about it.
    CP also wanted us to play nice football.......
  • These eejits obsessed with players' size clearly have small penises that they are unable to satisfy their partners with, and this wanting extra height in our new signings is simple transference of their penis envy complex. Even a first year psychology student would instantly recognise that.
    Or have never played football before.
    You have quite the obsession with height don't you?
  • These eejits obsessed with players' size clearly have small penises that they are unable to satisfy their partners with, and this wanting extra height in our new signings is simple transference of their penis envy complex. Even a first year psychology student would instantly recognise that.
    How many small penises does each eejit have .....?
  • See Preston are close to getting Clarke Carlisle that would be player well worth trying for IMO
  • See Preston are close to getting Clarke Carlisle that would be player well worth trying for IMO
    He would, but he is based in that area can't see him moving down south.

I hope they get him. Every time I've seen him he's been absolute cack.

I hope they get him. Every time I've seen him he's been absolute cack.

I dunno he was pretty good on Countdown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are we fixated about a players height? 

Surely we should be more concerned with how big their feet are , and what size boots they wear?
  • And if they use protection. 
  • And if they use protection. 
    Must always use shinpads ;-)
  • The all nonsense "Rumours" thread on page 2 ?

That'll never do.

BUMP!
  • SSN reporting that Lee Bowyer has joined Ipswich on a free transfer
  • Good signing for them.
  • Huddersfield have signed Danny Ward permanently from Bolton for an undisclosed fee.
  • Huddersfield have signed Danny Ward permanently from Bolton for an undisclosed fee.
    Great signing
  • If he gets back to the form he was in with swindon then its a good signing.
  • Ipswich have signed Konchesky too, building a great side there on paper, but will it work on the pitch?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!