Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Ipswich have signed Konchesky too, building a great side there on paper, but will it work on the pitch?

Konch has signed for Leicester City
  •  

I thought Konch had gone to Leicester not Ipswich.

• Any Addicks rumours been quiet for weeks now....... my opinon still need a RB(If Francis Goes) CB, LM(many 2 if Jackson moves into the centre) & a striker.

• Quiet for weeks? Have you seen how many players we've signed? Still plenty of time to get more bodies in.
  • We don't need any left wingers, we have jackson, evina, bover, harriott, davisson - so don't think we need any of them, I doubt jackson will move into the centre considering we have hollands, stephens, alonso and bover can play there aswelll
  • edited July 2011
    evina more of left back, bover stated his prefers the right, harriot not very experianced and davisson not good enough in my opinon leaving only Jackson
    We don't need any left wingers, we have jackson, evina, bover, harriott, davisson - so don't think we need any of them, I doubt jackson will move into the centre considering we have hollands, stephens, alonso and bover can play there aswelll

• Jackson won't play CM unless and injury crisis

Alonso/Stephens and Hollands will fihgt it out then Bover/Pritchard will be backup.

On the left we have Wiggins and Evina and jackson, all of them could play either left back or left midfield. Plenty of options for a L1 side imo.

Need another right back or centre back in, Morrison can play right back as well (did so for Leicester)

Need another striker as we only have 3

• Vincelot mentioned again. Can't see it happening with his main position being CM.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7035226,00.html?

Skysports.com understands Bradford have made a bid for Dagenham & Redbridge star Romain Vincelot.

However, the likes of Brighton, Crystal Palace and Charlton are all thought to be readying moves for the midfielder.
  • ....As a right back?
  •  

I think ISPP could be onto something here . Vincelot is by trade a right back and only went cm at Daggers.

Mccormack for Vincelot anyone ?

• Sponsored links:

•  

He's only 5ft 10in tall. Too small for a proper full back
  • edited July 2011
    D'oh my mistake, thought Bowyer was at Leicester, got completely mixed up in the end!

• RichCawleySLP
    Richard Cawley

#cafc activity set to pick up again when first-team squad get back from Spain.

RichCawleySLP
    Richard Cawley

Doesn't sound like there will be any #cafc transfer developments incoming this week.

• wow what an amazing tweet that was from mr crawley, how does he come up with such wonderful insightful and knowledgable tweets. thank you so much for sharing that with us henners.
  • wow what an amazing tweet that was from mr crawley, how does he come up with such wonderful insightful and knowledgable tweets. thank you so much for sharing that with us henners.
    Just had to.  Thought it was too important for anyone to miss.
  • Crawley said no transfer news last Thursday and we signed Morrison the next day.

Although I think he'll probably be right this week with everyone in Spain...
  • Adam Smith.

Target Man striker

Job Done.

• edited July 2011

why a target man striker ????  

we already have Benson & Hayes who are both 6ft + and can hold the ball up...............what we need is at least 1 more (pref 2) nippy strikers who can race onto through balls.

No one over 5ft 10 please !!!!!!!!!!!

• ....As a right back?
    Wasn't Vincelot moved from full back because he was cack?
  • Sponsored links:

• haha, Notts County fans saying they would rather McLeod than Benson....shows how little they know!
  • edited July 2011

Don't see it myself. At his age Benson may well decide to stay local, I doubt the money will be any better than his current wage and I'm sure he'll have a place in the squad if not the team. I'd rather hang onto him.

Never sign for a team who think McLeod is a good signing, they'll only be going in one direction: down.

• I think Benson is in Powell's plans and we need one more striker so can't see why we would want to make that 2 at this stage of the season.
  • Took 10 mins of reading before i got to anything relevant to Benson, fighting my way through all the nonsense...........So it's not just us then.
  • Took 10 mins of reading before i got to anything relevant to Benson, fighting my way through all the nonsense...........So it's not just us then.
    Pre season is boring for all football fans

• Rich Cawley has just tweeted that McCormack has turned down a move to Daggers.
  • Rich Cawley has just tweeted that McCormack has turned down a move to Daggers.
    Hopefully there's someone else willing to take him off our hands
  • The problem is that Daggers are not going to be able to match his Charlton salary so can't see him moving anywhere that would pay him the same unless we subsidise which is unlikely. Has Francis actually signed yet - on the same topic?
  • He cant truly think that he is gonna figure much this season surely
  • Alan Mc has already said he'll be leaving on twitter to someone who asked him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!