Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Can see the Wilbraham one having legs. Fits the bill in terms of height and availability. Not prolific but would give us options I suppose.
  • wilbraham was the one who scored a great goal for mk dons when we beat them 5-1? i'd take him on, scored a good few for mk dons.
  • he got 44 goals in 4 full seasons at mk, so averages 11 goals a season, not bad for somebody who won't be seen as our prolific striker.
  • edited July 2011
    Maybe a bit older than Powell's preference but he would have the experience that everyone seems to value so highly and his game has never been about lightning speed anyway. Done it at this level before, I'd happily take him on.
  • Maybe a bit older than Powell's preference but he would have the experience that everyone seems to value so highly and his game has never been about lightning speed anyway. Done it at this level before, I'd happily take him on.
    Well it would probably be on loan so age wouldnt matter that much
  • The rumour does mention the possible permanent contract in January, though. It's not that big a deal IMO, he'd still have two or three years left in him I'd say.
  • edited July 2011

Latest FR , after signing Jordan Stewart I could see Craig leaving Millwall but I can't see us signing another left back after Wiggins , Evina and possibly Anderson.

17 Jul 2011 09:44:51
    Tony craig of millwall had been approached by charlton.

• Think his a millwall fan. Maybe we can sing ' he effin supports millwall'
  • Sent the youtube link to the lady watching yesterday. Sorry to piss on everyones parade but she is 99% sure that wasnt the bloke playing for the u18s yesterday.
  • The're are a couple of possibles for our mystery Alexis on this site

Says Carmo is a midfielder on soccerway, but he's a striker on http://www.footballdatabase.eu

• Sponsored links:

• ahh I blame Henry for building our hopes up thought it would be too good to be true but Henry did say it was a guess and not to take his word for it. lol
  • Lastest from FR: 'Never have heard of this Gould bloke!'

18 Jul 2011 14:21:50
    Crystal Palace will miss out on two transfer targets in Morgan Gould and Chris Lines. Lines will leave Bristol Rovers to join Turkish club Genclerbirligi for around £200,000 whilst Gould will sign a one year contract with Charlton.

18 Jul 2011 09:37:09
    Ive read that Charlton keeper Rob Elliot was making a transfer switch to West Brom.

• South African International defender according to Wiki - 6'1 and 28 years old

•  

Gould is on trial at Palace atm , but I get the feeling they still would like Anthony Gardner.

• also told this morning from a mate of tony craigs..
    that he is on his way to us ?
  • right back!!??
  • also told this morning from a mate of tony craigs..
    that he is on his way to us ?

Seems unlikely do we need another left back when we have three players capable of playing there?
  • Come On Its been a more than a week since the last tranfer what disgrace CP sort it out ;)
  • Dave Martin has not been given a squad number...
  • edited July 2011
    Dave Martin has not been given a squad number...

Do you have a link?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave Martin has not been given a squad number...

Suspect he will be on his way as soon as Derby complete a deal for Matt Oakley.

Whether it is to SE7 or not is anyones guess.

• I havent heard anything lately so just assumed the deal had fallen through. Although jackson and Evina can play LM would still like to see Dave down the valley
  • I would like a adam smith and magnus okunghae and possibly a target man striker
  • Have you noticed a lot of the players we get linked to are from around this way. That Dave Martins from Sidcup to.
  • Tony Craig from Millwall - MASSIVE yes please

Another lefty but hard as nails and a leader
  • Seen on the Football transfer rumours site that we are now interested in Ian Mellor and Danny Batth if true how sick will the Sheff Weds supporters be. Mind you I'm not sure about Mellor he looked well over weight when I last saw him
  • Tony Craig from Millwall - MASSIVE yes please Another lefty but hard as nails and a leader

Agreed, he definately has the winning mentality we need.

• Seen on the Football transfer rumours site that we are now interested in Ian Mellor and Danny Batth if true how sick will the Sheff Weds supporters be. Mind you I'm not sure about Mellor he looked well over weight when I last saw him
    Neil Mellor, and he he is a bit porky but is great in the air!
  • Tony Craig from Millwall - MASSIVE yes please Another lefty but hard as nails and a leader

Agreed, he definately has the winning mentality we need.

But where will he play? He is a left back. We've paid money for Wiggins who we chased all summer. Evina and Jackson are adequate bavk-up.

Other areas need addressing.
  • I thought he played Centre Half too??

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!