Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Looks like he's hoping to stay in League 1, or maybe thinks he can get more money or a longer contract elsewhere.

I'm sure he'll be gone along with Francis by the time the transfer window closes. Hopefully sooner.

almc16 Alan McCormack  
    @RichRebbeck ye mate. Whenthe right club comes around.
  • What's happening with Youga? Heard he was not offered a contract but still training with us to see how it goes. I thought he was good before he got injured. It would be like a new signing if he comes good, pacy and can defend.
    What about getting Frazer Richardson back, one the better players for us before he left for Southampton! rumours suggest we might?.. I think getting that Jay simpson will be a good signing on loan. played most games for Hull last season and is a nippy little player similar to swp which will be good with hayes and benson who can hold the ball up.

• I heard he is a month from being ready a week ago - you can probably read into that, more than a month given recent history.
  • Richardson would be a class signing and a great role model for solly to learn from, also a possible captain candidate.

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14157380.stm

Another one we miss out on : - )
    Agreed, we've missed out on a real gem there.

He'd be a fish out of water this far south.

Agreed, we've missed out on a real gem there.
    Hard player as well I hear
  • He'll need to cut down in size if he's to really shine
  • Not liked at Aberdeen I hear for getting under the other players feet

"Got Diamonds on the soles of my shoes" was often heard coming out of the Dons' dressing room
  • Sponsored links:

• anderson sounds like a much better playing/signing not to bothered about losing out on him!

We might play off another top draw transfer yet and get either Legge or Osbourne from Brentford! (fingers crossed)

• Osborne not on Bees scandinavian tour. Injured or off?
  • A 'top drawer' signing from Brentford. My god how our standards have fallen.

I do worry a few people are getting a bit carried away with the supposed quality of our signings. Better than last year, on paper at least, but still a lontg long way from household names and highly unlikely to be football geniuses. I just hope the atmosphere doesn't turn poisonous if any of these signings do turn out to be a dissapointment.

• Oldham must have dangled a big carat to get Diamond.
  • Rich Cawley has just tweeted that McCormack has turned down a move to Daggers.
    Hopefully there's someone else willing to take him off our hands
    To a lot of clubs in this division , Alan would be a 'capture' he could be their club captain and light up this division , not so sure i want him to leave now.
  • 'a capture'. LOL.
  • Rich Cawley has just tweeted that McCormack has turned down a move to Daggers.
    Hopefully there's someone else willing to take him off our hands
    To a lot of clubs in this division , Alan would be a 'capture' he could be their club captain and light up this division , not so sure i want him to leave now.

Perfect advert for the dangers of drugs.
  • Osborne not on Bees scandinavian tour. Injured or off?
    He's injured.
  • Lastest from FR:

Charlton are in the hunt for adam le fondre

14 Jul 2011 18:13:17
    Bristol Rovers have accepted a fee around 250k for midfielder Chris Lines, teams reported to be interested: Crystal Palace (strong Favorites), Watford and Charlton.

14 Jul 2011 17:19:10
    joel from mancity signing for brentford jaytabb martin rollands. brigton put bid in for osborne 900000 and jeffery shulpp staining for aseason andgreame alexzaender to charlton 25000 and cmacdonald to nottscounty200000

• This person who wrote at 17:19:10 needs to go back to school, has worst grammer/english than me!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2011
    chris lines has been training with palace
  • Lastest from FR:

14 Jul 2011 17:19:10

joel from mancity signing for brentford jaytabb martin rollands. brigton put bid in for osborne 900000 and jeffery shulpp staining for aseason andgreame alexzaender to charlton 25000 and cmacdonald to nottscounty200000

Would that be the same Graham Alexander that recently left Burnley by mutual consent? Who gets the £200k??? Who pays £200k for a 39 year old?

That site is full of BS.
  • Andgreame Alexzaender, Kyrgyzstan international.
    no not another Bagheri...?

• Think they mean Gary Alexander, previously of Millsmall.
  • Good job the club shop got a new shirt printer...........sign him and they'll bloody need it.
    Could be the first name on the teamsheet.
  •  

I could see Alexander being a possible but only as back up . Brentford have signed Clayton Donaldson so he might be released.

• Alexander at right back would be good.
  •  

Changing the subject the Sun reports today that Sir Vincelot is signing for Brighton ,

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!