Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• no way will nyatanga sign, if powell pulls that off ill put a grand on charlton to win the league!
  • 2 signings next week - you heard it here first! Remember I said that we were looking to sign 16 players in the close season. In the club, and my source, I believe!
  • Richard Cawley just tweeted that Llera will sign for an English club tomorrow and it will surprise a few people, any guess who it could be?

I hope we sign a couple more players at least in the next week or so. The more time to gel with each other the better!
  • Richard Cawley just tweeted that Llera will sign for an English club tomorrow and it will surprise a few people, any guess who it could be?

I hope we sign a couple more players at least in the next week or so. The more time to gel with each other the better!

Suspect it is going to be a Championship club.

Palarse. Deffo.
  • Palace it is by the looks of it, a new tweet says about CPFC transfer update, should have a better idea tomorrow morning..
  • haha hes shit i dont know why anyone would want him
  • RichCawleySLP Richard Cawley Llera deal is not to any of the clubs we cover in paper - just to end that rumour growing!
  • Ahh, I wonder who it could be then? It would have to be a local club and most probably in the Championship to surprise people.. Watford maybe? I doubt it though.
  • Does the SLP cover Welling?
  • Sponsored links:

• Rich Cawley saying no signings this week flies in the face of what I have heard.

Also, if he knows where Llera is going why not say? Hardly as if anyone is going to rush out especially to buy the SLP to find out.
  • I wonder if it's a team like Brighton?

Llera was good in patches - coming off the bench and making the odd start he always looked good. It was after a few matches that the mistakes crept in. He'd be a good signing for  ateam that want a CB to stick on the bench and make the odd start.

• Doesn't have to be local club. Llera being a former Charlton player is enough to cover it in SLP.

Man U?
  • Rich Cawley saying no signings this week flies in the face of what I have heard.

Also, if he knows where Llera is going why not say? Hardly as if anyone is going to rush out especially to buy the SLP to find out.

Maybe the deal hasn't been finalised, or maybe he was told as long as he didn't spill the beans?
  • Arsenal looking for another center back? maybe parky recommended him to wenger?
  • Leicester City or Wigan Athletic.
  • Going to go for Wimbledon?
  • I imagine it would have to be a localish club or around the London area as he has a little boy and has previously said he doesn't want to move because they're very settled where they are. Good luck to him, he was a tryer and whenever I think about Llera the goal against Swindon on boxing day stands out for all the right reasons.
  • might be bournemouth....
  • I can actually see that happening, wouldn't surprise me the slightest.
  • Sponsored links:

• I imagine it would have to be a localish club or around the London area as he has a little boy and has previously said he doesn't want to move because they're very settled where they are. Good luck to him, he was a tryer and whenever I think about Llera the goal against Swindon on boxing day stands out for all the right reasons.
    Agreed, a very limited player but always gave it all he had and he had a couple of great moments whilst with us. I wish him the very best of luck wherever he ends up.
  • Rather have Llera than Doherty! Good luck to him wherever he goes, my money's on Orient signing him for some reason
  • Well Cawley said we'd be surprised so must be a higher league Club. Brighton maybe.
  • probably colchester after the way he performed for them when we lost 3-0 there.
  • probably colchester after the way he performed for them when we lost 3-0 there.
    worst single performance i've ever seen.
  • echo saying were after craig alcock from yeovil. rb
    worst single performance i've ever seen.
    was nearly two years ago, criikey!!!

Link?

This would delight me. I've mentioned him several times before. Similar to Sollly but better IMO

Only small but good in the air and a leader. Was Captain at 21 I think
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!