Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• from football rumours site today is!
    doncaster rovers duo sam hird and dean shiels to sign for charlton both want first team football

charlton to make improved offer for bristol citys jamal campbell-ryce

and
    semedo to join millwall :(
  • anything transfer wise happening today lads?
  •  

This afternoon's selection from FR

22 Jun 2011 15:18:15
    Romain Vincelot from Dagenham will be Jose Semedo replacment at charlton in the very near future.

Semedo decided to move back to portugal instead of joining charlton rivals millwall, and palace as he felt it would be no way to repay charlton fans for all thier support over the past 3 years stating that 'he has too much love for them and could never play for thier local rivals'

22 Jun 2011 15:14:13
    charlton will competed a double signing from dagenham later this week of Romain Vincelot and Danny Green for a combined fee of 500k

Watch this Space!

22 Jun 2011 14:51:33
    Burton Albion Midfielder Jacques Maghoma is moving to either a team in France or Belgum. He's also had offers from Charlton and Walsall and interest from Notts County.

• We signed 2 of the best players from a relegated Southend side last season...hope they turn out better if it happens
  • like the vincelot rumour!
  • edited June 2011
    "A bid has been accepted but not from a championship club. From Charlton for 400K. 

m quite happy with the price we can bring in a few good experinced players with that. Obviously gutted to see him leaving."

Last time i did this was for Evina a few weeks ago and that turned out right. Lets hope this one is too. 
  • If we get him and pay that sort of money he better be as good as the hype on here...!
  • Interesting view of Charlton   "Not exactly flush themselves"

Its the poster on there who reckons Green is worth seven figures...fans, don't you love 'em

To be fair none of us have a clue about our financial situation either.

Pull off signing Green and we'll know there's some money and intent there. On the face of it there are more attractive choices for him so it's all about what's going on behind the scenes.
  • Sponsored links:

• I still think he is off to Posh.

BUT - if we pull this off then I am dreaming of a seriously good season. Not just because of Danny Green, good a player as he is. But because it is clear evidence that, in League 1 terms, we have some serious money and are giving it a go.

I dont think we would spend it all on one player, this early. So I would expect a few more cash signings and 'top' league 1 players to come.

• if we get him it's great but we seem to forget that we do have wagstaff who although needs improvement he did get 12 goals in his first full of season, i hope we do get him, nothing wrong with a good squad!
  • if we get him it's great but we seem to forget that we do have wagstaff who although needs improvement he did get 12 goals in his first full of season, i hope we do get him, nothing wrong with a good squad!

If we signed him for that sort of money, he is going to play end of.

Wagstaff will be the bench warmer.

If we signed him for that sort of money, he is going to play end of.

Wagstaff will be the bench warmer.

i know but having waggy on the right is not a bad thing if we miss out on green is what im saying,
  • Could we take a punt on Giles Barnes, released from west brom?
  • The Charlton Sky sports.com page is currently down............
  • ooooo. what could it be!
  • skysports.com is down, not just our page
  • skysports.com is down, not just our page
    Yeah, i notice that now..at the time when i wrote my comment it wasn't! Shame, i was hoping for some news! :(
  • Doncaster have made an offer to Euell
  • Sponsored links:

• Dale Stephens from Oldham .......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Stephens_(English_footballer)

I seem to recall we were linked to him before he went on loan to Saints and I thought they were going to sign him on a permanent basis
  • Looks like a goal scoring centre mid, where have we been linked with him?
  • Looks like we've beat them to it ............

Got to be honest dont know jack about him .....

• Looks like we've beat them to it ............

Got to be honest dont know jack about him .....

Where have you seen this?
  • Stephens would be a shock but he's a very good player.

• I haven't ........ I know someone who work's for the club, so I get snippets of news occasionally, seems confident its a done deal
  • I haven't ........ I know someone who work's for the club, so I get snippets of news occasionally, seems confident its a done deal
    oh ok, good young player with a good future so would be a good signing
  • would mean saying au revoir to Vincalot
  • Another midfielder but young and good so no complaints.

Alan McCormack is going to be find it hard to keep that first team place ; - )
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!