Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Pictures of Dailly and Semedo in the new white away kit signing a new contract?
  • Got a feeling it's green
    I'll have some of that, Green on the right, Martin on the left and Andy Reid in the middle with Hollands. looks pretty decent ;)
    I like the way you think...
  • very excieting stuff! why cant i spell
  • edited June 2011
    @Valley_of_dreams Be nice if it came true.
  • I'll have some of that, Green on the right, Martin on the left and Andy Reid in the middle with Hollands.
    A little bit of Rita by the side.  Mambo Number 5!
  • The replacement for the Reading friendly?
  • CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic 5p a packet rise, but new flavours introduced. Beef and Onion. Worcester Sauce. BBQ Rib. (GH)

No Cornish Pasty flavour?

Sort it out, Gary. You've had nothing else to do all day!

;o)
  • 5-10 minutes...
  • Why am i nervous?
  • Come on, come on...
  • Sponsored links:

• green, semedo, alonso...... all at once!
  • Andy Reid, Jason Euell and Ray Treacy
  • No more signings today if you can't be trusted to act sensibly ;0)
  • this is like Big Brother... and who else is next to be evicted?
  • Tsk, WSS and his Twitter clique....
  • CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic This is the one you've been waiting for... Midfielder Alan McCormack joins Crystal Palace in a fee worth 1m pounds  (GH)
  • It's nearly been 10 minutes.....
  • As much as I want to be positive, have to say I am utterly underwhelmed by all of this......
  • Bloody hell, it's been, what, 35mins without any news. Is this any way to run a football club?
  • Seriously, McOXO?
  • Sponsored links:

• As much as I want to be positive, have to say I am utterly underwhelmed by all of this......

Then go and hang yourself !!!!!!!!!!!
  • its been 12 minutes, get Big DL on it ffs!
  • Just heard that Gary Haines has gone home.
    His tea is ready.

More news tomorrow, folks - after Gary comes back from the dentist.

;o)
  • a Morroccan or a Belgian ?

• CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic This is the one you've been waiting for... Midfielder Alan McCormack joins Crystal Palace in a fee worth 1m pounds  (GH)
    Please tell me this is true. Can't be. A million quid?
  • It's actually only 500k, with another 500k bonus on top if he helps them to relegation

Please tell me this is true. Can't be. A million quid?
    He can go on a free for all we care ;)
  • good stuff spirtof1947 keeping us all going before the mega-signing is announced!
  • You guys. You got my bloody hopes up then. Would've been the best bit of news all day.
  • Danny Green!!!! 3 year deal!!! 

I hope
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!