Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Semedo is a goonner let's face it

World exclusive from ISLS?
    Haha good spot, gonner even!
  • Silly question time. 

What does the "(GH)" mean?

Great Hair. The person who does the Twitters always comments on the player's hair. MW (Mardy Wig) is another one.
    Brilliant , i thought they were putting codes on their to tell their missus what they want for tea!
  • Probably a silly question by what happened to Stewart?

Is he defo not signing another contract?

• Apparently Danny Green at Valley having a medical ahead of a £350k move today!! Got this from Dan Crawford on twitter
  • Apparently Danny Green at Valley having a medical ahead of a £350k move today!! Got this from Dan Crawford on twitter
    Red - Is this a wind up?
    Red - Is this a wind up?
    Dont knio mate....just repeating what I've seen on twitter, I'll try a copy and paste from ther to here.
  • I think it's almost 95% certain he'll be a Posh player soon.
  • from twitter - Danny Green is at the valley to finalise his 350k move #cafc

also

Danny Green is at the valley to finalise medical and move to #cafc

Dont know if true or BS, but just seen it and also been repeated by someone called DaveyDanger see below-:

Apparently signing Danny Green today... wikipedia says he was a #cafc youth product that we let go!
  • Sorry what Twitter followers are they from?

Can't find them on google.

Thanks.

• Sponsored links:

• Picked them up from the Forever Charlton site about 10 mins ago. Someone jsut asked Rich Cawley (SLP) if there is any truth in it.

Like I said it may be BS, but it is being mentioned on th other site.
  • Hmmm - just noticed the tweets have come from normal fans. Not journo's or anyone with inside info. TBF - if we could match Posh's offer, I would like to think we are a more attractive club for a player with London connections to be honest!
  • http://twitter.com/#!/Dan_Crawford
    Thanks Rothko I didnt know how to do the link.
  • If this is true then it's a real steal because the Posh fan I work with has been saying all week that Green was theirs.

• "Hopefully we will have some more news about players real soon. It's never easy and let's hope we can announce a few more soon"CP #cafc (GH)
  • Is Dan Crawford somebody in the know then?
    Dont know mart77, however if he's made this up, he's made me look a complete f'ing chump!!
    Dont know mart77, however if he's made this up, he's made me look a complete f'ing chump!!
    Not just you ;)
  • Could be a Big windup?
  • Sponsored links:

• Or the tea lady at Sparrows Lane is Dan Crawford's mum?

;o)
  • Hes defo just guessing... otherwise why hasn't he replied to any twitter reply's?

It will defo be a Championship club" Surely if it was cafc, then they would have waited to announce him with the other signings...?

• Others are saying he's off to Posh. Keep calm and carry on, I guess.
  • Others are saying he's off to Posh. Keep calm and carry on, I guess.
    Especially if your name is Scott Wagstaff
  • It could be that Sky know who the other signings are and realise we are a Championship club in waiting, they should save time and just refer to us as a Premiership club
  • Green must sign, I've got a replica shirt with me name on it!!

• If the Green rumour is true I will cheer up slightly.

We all know it isnt so I will remain royally hacked off for the time being.
  • Jeez some of you lot are hard to please!And that is an understatement!
  • clem_snide didnt you like yesadays signings mate!? ;-)
  • clem_snide didnt you like yesadays signings mate!? ;-)

Reserving judgement until I see them play.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!