Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• think we should lay off the GH Official Twitter impersonations. Enough rumours flying around and CAFC Official Tweets are the only one's we can believe in. Will be sad if we can't distinguish between the real stuff and spoofs.
  • Alonso it is!!
  • Mikel Alonso
  • It's Mikel Alonso.
  • Alonso signs!!!!
  • alonso has signed on twitter
  • edited June 2011
    Mikel Alonso confirmed
    The new Claus Jensen ?

;o)
  • think we should lay off the GH Official Twitter impersonations. Enough rumours flying around and CAFC Official Tweets are the only one's we can believe in. Will be sad if we can't distinguish between the real stuff and spoofs.
    Agreed!
  • whilst happy with all today's signings it would be nice to get a real surprise ie Green signing for a fee as opposed to just confirmation of what we really already knew. As I say good signings though.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Midfield is a position in which we have lost a few players from last season and we really have to boost that area"
    Semedo?
  • Waggy signed for Liverpool?
  • "Midfield is a position in which we have lost a few players from last season and we really have to boost that area"
    Semedo?
    Semedo is a gonner let's face it
    Semedo?
    Probably, can add Racon and Reid to that as well
  • As much as I want to be positive, have to say I am utterly underwhelmed by all of this......
    Piss off and support Barcelona then.

Brilliant.

Hardly warranted that sort of response did it?

Absolute tool.

Semedo?
    And Stewart
  • No more signings today, but there will be exclusives from all the three new signings on the official website tomorrow (GH)
  • no more signings today. Powell set to be on BBC London tonight.
    Semedo?
    And Stewart
    and McCormack hopefully
  • Sponsored links:

• Racon? who?
  • edited June 2011
    Decent days work.

A striker who has scored goals and been part of 2 promotion teams at this level and one at L2.

A left back who has a bit of pace and young and will hopefully learn from Powell.

And a centre midfielder who can hopefully keep the ball and play a bit of football.
  • great signings all of them! :-)
  • great signings all of them! :-)
    Only another few weeks until supporters can moan at them!

;o)
  • Just found an interesting snippet - which probably means nothing at all, of course!

Danny Green saying a year ago:
    "........I then went on a coaching course and Martin Hayes [former Bishop's
    Stortford manager] was there and he gave me a chance to come and play,
    then it went from there."

So Danny Green's previous manager was new Charlton signing Paul Hayes' brother.
    Then throw in the Benson connection ........ and 2 + 2 = 5
  • Oggy that means he's DEFINITELY signing. FACT.

I can sleep easy tonight!
  • edited June 2011
    Essex Al will know for sure, ISaw .....that dodgy area on the wrong side of the river, that's his patch.

• Ha Ha Oggy, I'm only over here because I married an Essex girl 23 years ago.

I really wish I had some info on Green, for me, if we could pull this one off, it would be one of the best signings of the summer. I really rate him.
  • LOL working all day, thanks for those text guys.

this thread is why CL is the best (minus the troll but you can't win them all)

LLLBH

• Semedo is a goonner let's face it

World exclusive from ISLS?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!