Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Hayes confirmed/
  • edited June 2011

can I be first to say..... is that it??

Two players we already knew had signed have signed

• can I be first to say..... is that it??

Nope

CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic 
    And if you think that's all for today, think again........ #cafc (GH)
  • Alonso or Frimpong then. Although both would be better. Then some defenders!
  • can I be first to say..... is that it??

Well we hadn't had it confirmed. What with reports of other teams coming in for both players it's good to have it confirmed.
  • There is more!!! Proper news at last, and plenty of it!
  • really hoping that we get someone i have heard of and can genuinly get excited about!
  • Headline signing to follow?

Don't know f all, just wondering.

• Where's Len?
  • really hoping that we get someone i have heard of and can genuinly get excited about!
    If that is how you feel there really is no point in you supporting a league 1 team to be honest!
  • Sponsored links:

• Doubt it will be Frimpong, quoted on talksport today saying he would "get down on both knees and beg, if he were ever told to leave Arsenal"
  • Was jesting!!

generally dizzzy with anticipation - that and all the constant f5 tapping

• Lee, Lee, Lee.....
  • Well we had loads of signings we knew nothing about last season, how many of them panned out?
  • This is sooooo typical of Charlton....keeps us waiting and guessing for weeks then sign them all on the same day.

Typical, but I love it!!

• Can we please sign some centre-half's.

Please

• No players from SCP's old team, Leicester?
  • " We want three ! We want three !"
  • No players from SCP's old team, Leicester?
    They're bringing in quite a few, so will have to let some go aswell. Wouldn't mind someone like waghorn if they keep Yakubu, Vassell, Kamara
  • Calm down, Fanny. You'll get all hot and bothered.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

If that is how you feel there really is no point in you supporting a league 1 team to be honest!
    Fair enough buddy, I will take my 30 years of support and money / previous shareholding / leafletting for the Valley Gold Party / cleaning the ground / Valley gold membership and introduction of 2 mates to the club and go support Palace....jees, can't I just say I would like to sign someone I had heard of without getting critisised!
  • calm down dear
  • No news from the club for at least 20 minutes.

Sort it out, Powell. Sort it aht!
  • Calm down, Fanny. You'll get all hot and bothered.

;o)

Me & Athletico both, Oggy !
    Fair enough buddy, I will take my 30 years of support and money / previous shareholding / leafletting for the Valley Gold Party / cleaning the ground / Valley gold membership and introduction of 2 mates to the club and go support Palace....jees, can't I just say I would like to sign someone I had heard of without getting critisised!
    Just making the point that as a league 1 team we are not going to be signing stars!
    I think that if you genuinely hadn't heard of Hayes it shows a lack of knowledge of English football
  • edited June 2011
    maybe a thread about him would have helped
    Don't take it too seriously AC, I think what he means is that if you're waiting for players names you have heard of your gonna be waiting a long time.
  • Yeah but what have you done this week? NOTHING!

• It's good to know the OS commuications team are now back from holiday

;o)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!