Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic Patience one and all, hopefully it will be worth the wait (GH)
  • Patience one and all, hopefully it will be worth the wait (GH)

ooooo.
  • Sol Campbell I've heard.
  • fecking better be !!!
  • edited June 2011
  • edited June 2011
    Guys my twitters not working are you making this up? have we seriously signed Cedric Evian?

I hope he's got plenty of bottle.
  • CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic Patience one and all, hopefully it will be worth the wait (GH)
    sounds like back tracking to me ;)
  • Racon, Semedo, Dailly, Fortune, Youga, etc etc all gone and The Valley being sold for housing I reckon. 
  • Sol Campbell I've heard.
    I heard it was Campbell's Cream of Tomato will be the new starter on the menu in the Millenium suite!!
  • Andy Reid on a 2 year contract for Pukka Pies
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks spiritof1947... and that is despite being on the Baileys !!  (I don't like this....  Hopefully it will be good news...... disapointment in there air.. ) lol
  • Andy Reid on a 2 year contract for Pukka Pies
    got me there !!
  • Marcus Bent making a return. Happy Days.
  • Baileys? did someone say Nicky is coming back?
  • Ten O'Clock at night here.....hopefully there will be some happy news to read with the breakfast coffee. 
  • CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic Cost of Mars Bars in Valley concourse kiosks frozen at 2010-11 season prices. Information re crisp pricing to follow (GH)
    Haha .........better than the Muppet Show!
  • I think we can let go of our hats now.
  • Ken Dodd died.
  • Oh, all right, I'll play, 'Did he?'
  • Evina in..2 year deal
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFC complete deal for Evina - Rich Cawley SLP
  • Evina signs

It's on the OS
  • damn you beat me to it !!
  • Statue of Rodney Trotter to be placed outside the North Upper gents toilets
  • Evina signs

It's on the OS
    What ......already????

;o)
  • And OS confirms Racon has gone right at the bottom of the Evina article
  • edited June 2011

• Is that it!!!!.....glad he's signed (evina), but was expectng a whole host of news after the 'hold onto your hats' comment.....so racon out and Evina in....can i let go of my hat now?
  • Evina in that's our summer transfer activity over now.
  • I'll keep my hat firmly on then, still atleast we now have a LB at the club and one we own and not on loan!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!