Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Man alive, I can't stand the suspense. Take deep breaths, take deep breaths...
  • I was just guesing by the way.  Not too difficult to come up with that though to be honest is it?!
  • Personally I think it's all a rouse, and Villas-Boas is coming to us.
    Don't rate him, too inexperienced and what does he know about League 1 anyway?
  • it's oh so boring waiting.
  • Gary Haines just needs to grab another doughnut before typing it all out...
  • The last tweet I have showing is 23 hours ago.

Hitting refresh like a nutter at the moment.

• I had that pal, so made my self an account and what do you know, its updated.
  • Where's Len?

• Contract renewal of Wimpy now only £8 pound for a value meal!
  • ooooh a tweet!!!!!

Shame it is newshopper saying they expect transfer news soon
  • Sponsored links:

• it's gotta be more than one signing, otherwise it wouldnt be a busy afternoon. 
  • it's gotta be more than one signing, otherwise it wouldnt be a busy afternoon. 
    I say 4 any other offers?
    It's a busy afternoon if you type as slowly as (GH)
  • edited June 2011
    2 out and 4 n (2 loan and 2 permanent i hope)
  • Pre-season seat cleaning to be undertaken by contract cleaners and not supporters.
  • Considering we employ several people within our comms. dept how come we never get any news on time?

Millwank have had the Racon story up for hours now, and our OS still shows nothing.

Don't they understand that some fans feed of every single grain of info or speculation to get through the summer with no footy. They could help the fans out a bit. IMHO.

• Pre-season seat cleaning to be undertaken by pigeons and not supporters.

• Big news...

@TosanPopoJust re discovered my love for turkey ham sandwiches #mmmm
  • Tim Westwood to be confirmed as new match day announcer.
    that'd spice up half times!
  • Sponsored links:

players would be expecting something when he shouts "The big dog is here to pimp up the Charlton team!"
  • Just been out and cleaned the inside of my car. Still nothing. Haines out!
  • haines will have his contract terminated at this rate!
  • Dean Bowditch.

Has gone to MK Dons.

• that was yesterday WSS
  • Finger on the pulse large, finger on the pulse...
  • Wow you're on fire today WSS. Did you have weetabix for breakfast this morning?
  • Wow you're on fire today WSS. Did you have weetabix for breakfast this morning?
    Gary Madine had been round
  • Considering we employ several people within our comms. dept how come we never get any news on time?

Millwank have had the Racon story up for hours now, and our OS still shows nothing.

Don't they understand that some fans feed of every single grain of info or speculation to get through the summer with no footy. They could help the fans out a bit. IMHO.

Peerhaps their waiting til the new 15 players have all signed their contracts and had their photos taken and will announce it all before 5pm.....Yeah right!! LOL
  • come on CAFC Official its now nearly and hour since your computer crashed NOT GOOD ENOUGH !! We are all on tenterhooks now.... it better be good news youre telling us !!

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!