Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Well we are The Outsiders.  Would be Far and Away our highest paid player, but could be a real Legend for us.  A lot will depend on how the hardcore support react.  If The Firm gets behind him he could settle in well.  Some people at his last place thought he was a crank but that was just a Minority.  Reports suggest he could do it at this level.

I've bored myself now :0<

• He talks of his Endless Love of wanting to play for us in Interview of a Vampire, he will travel both Knight & Day, its not just about The Color of Money. His agent gets All the Right Moves and not to use him would be Risky Business and not to fall for Taps from other clubs.

• If he comes to us he will be on a Mission Impossible.
  • Acworth?
  • Charlton Athletic need to bring in another center backs.

Two more center forwards because i am not sure about Bensom and we need a link up player for Philips and Wright philips is injure prone.

i would also like for chris powell to bring in 2-3 loan players and use the loan system brillantly

Have Morecombe got any decent players we could sign?
  • Can any of them spell "centre" or construct a sentence in something approaching English?

I thought it was just put on at first but now not so sure.
  • Charlton Athletic need to bring in another center backs.

Two more center forwards because i am not sure about Bensom and we need a link up player for Philips and Wright philips is injure prone.

i would also like for chris powell to bring in 2-3 loan players and use the loan system brillantly

Have Morecombe got any decent players we could sign?
    Lol
  • CHARLTON are set to wrap up a deal for former Arsenal youngster Cedric Evina this week.The 19-year-old Cameroonian left-back is a free agent after rejecting a contract extension at Oldham - who he signed a six-month deal with after being released by the Gunners in January.The young defender, who can also play on the left of midfield, never made the breakthrough at Arsenal despite captaining their 2010 FA Youth Cup side.
  • CHARLTON are set to wrap up a deal for former Arsenal youngster Cedric Evina this week.The 19-year-old Cameroonian left-back is a free agent after rejecting a contract extension at Oldham - who he signed a six-month deal with after being released by the Gunners in January.The young defender, who can also play on the left of midfield, never made the breakthrough at Arsenal despite captaining their 2010 FA Youth Cup side.
    wonder if this is true whether it means Wiggins is too expensive for us
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if we're still after Wiggins if we get Evina?
  • Maybe Chris sees Evina as a Left Midfielder?
  • I wonder if we're still after Wiggins if we get Evina?
    Just what I wondered
    Maybe Chris sees Evina as a Left Midfielder?
    could be but then again if Youga is not going to make it we need more than one left back or we be playing people out of position again
  • This is a straight replacement of Reid.
  • Guess this means we are not after Bessone anymore, which is probably good news. Would've only taken Bessone if he was on a free.
  • SLP reckon we're about to sign him (Evina)
  • that is where Pouso posted the story from
  • Seems a good prospect and the sort of player that always gives 100%.. only leaving Oldham to be closer to his family, seems a good prospect

Oldham fans seem to rate him...

"Cedric thanks for your great effort last year , showing class, pace and eye for great goals"

Mind you I believe they were raving about Pawel Abbott too, make of that what you will!

• We need at least two left sided players given
    • we have no left backs
    • Reid looks to be on his way
    • Jackson may be used as a centre midfielder
    No idea what this chap is like, but hopefully it doesn't end our interest in Wiggins.
  • We'll need 2 left backs and I hope we are not relying on Youga to be one of them. Jackson should be no more than 3rd choice at left back either.

Can imagine he'll come in to fight for his place with an older left back, and woild also give us an option at left midfield.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2373939,00.html

He left Oldham as he wants to live near his family in either London or Paris.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems a good prospect and the sort of player that always gives 100%.. only leaving Oldham to be closer to his family, seems a good prospect

Oldham fans seem to rate him...

"Cedric thanks for your great effort last year , showing class, pace and eye for great goals"

Mind you I believe they were raving about Pawel Abbott too, make of that what you will!

Thats fair enough Brucie but we all know how half decent players at other clubs can come to our place and end up terrible. I think we are just plagued with this ability to 'Charltonise' players! Abbott, Andy Gray, Darren Ambrose... the list will probably continue to go on!
  • wouldn't mind him, if he's on a free and powell should be able to spot a left sided player. just hope we keep going for wiggins.
  • We need at least two left sided players given
    • we have no left backs
    • Reid looks to be on his way
    • Jackson may be used as a centre midfielder
    No idea what this chap is like, but hopefully it doesn't end our interest in Wiggins.
    Agreed - or Dave Martin if there is truth in that one. We need atleast 3 left sided players if jacko will be playing centre mid.
  • Still need cover for Jackson in the centre, missed 3 months of this season and the last when he did his hamstring, so maybe a little prone to injuries later in the season.
  • When i go to start a new discussion i can type the title in but can't type anything in the main body. Does anybody know why? / any ideas what i might be doing wrong?
  • When i go to start a new discussion i can type the title in but can't type anything in the main body. Does anybody know why? / any ideas what i might be doing wrong?
    Only people with Tattoos can start discussions Dan, everyone knows that! ;o)
  •  

When i go to start a new discussion i can type the title in but can't type anything in the main body. Does anybody know why? / any ideas what i might be doing wrong?
    On the icon bar try clicking on the last one along, the white sheet with 2 red <>, cursor should then show up in the main body.
  • Thanks Macronate. Been suffering from the same problem and was wondering how to overcome it. This does indeed seem to work. 
  • worked for me too - thanks Macronate.
  • edited June 2011
    latest from FR :

14 Jun 2011 12:26:38
    Mark Hudson has said he wants to move to a BIG club, so he is in talks with a possible move back to Charlton! 
    14 Jun 2011 12:22:32
    Danny Green, Dave Martin, Leon Legge, Cedric Evina, Michael Stewart, Darren Purse, and Clayton Ince have all signed for Charlton Athletic. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!