Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• More bollox on FR, if that useless tosser comes back I'll personally hand Powell his P45

10 Jun 2011 18:42:28

Charlton Athletic are on the verge of swooping highly rated striker Izale Mcleod after impressing at Barnet with 14 goals in 29 games. 

Addicks manager Chris Powell hopes a straight swap for Bradley Wright Phillips is possible as he is keen to get his hands on the 26 year old striker.
    Looks like someones got it out for you mate
    10 Jun 2011 22:41:44

Ex Charlton flop ParkinsonOut is being eyed up by thrid division Polish team Grumpy FC, who have been having trouble of getting out of the No-life League.

They feel that he would be the perfect addition to the collection of wasters they already have at the club. 

Moan Town and Depressing Athletic are also showing interest in the bitter old man.
  • The Sun report interest in Racon from Bristol City and our friends from Croydon

Sky Sports tonight carrying a line from Lee Bradbury not only stating that he thinks Wiggins will stay but saying he's had "no interest" in him. Well someone is telling porkies.
  • Like the sound of the Honduran keeper - unknown, and yet still a sensation.
  • Sunday People linking us with Tommy Miller (32) released by Sheff. Wed.
  • Latest Football Rumours . This one is possible ex Arsenal youngster who had a loan spell at Carlisle but I have also seen Cruise linked with Millwall Southampton and Watford.

13 Jun 2011 07:51:33
    Thomas Cruise has been offered a three year deal with Charlton Athletic.

• Latest Football Rumours . This one is possible ex Arsenal youngster who had a loan spell at Carlisle but I have also seen Cruise linked with Millwall Southampton and Watford.

13 Jun 2011 07:51:33
    Thomas Cruise has been offered a three year deal with Charlton Athletic.

He's a top gun, apparently!
  • He was a Top Gunner before.
  • we need a Few Good Men
  • Sponsored links:

• He was born on the fourth of July
  • He is entering the contract negotiations with his eyes wide shut
  • We need to get him in quickly to avoid any Collateral Damage
  • This rumour has the smack of a Minority Report about it.
  • I believe the agent handling his contract negotiations is Jerry Maguire.
  • This weather's slowing down negotiations. We won't get anywhere with this Rain, Man.
  • It's Mission Impossible to get this bloke in
  • it all happens when it rains man..
  • Just a COCK and bull rumour and the person posting it should be seen off with their TAIL between their legs.
  • he wants to see the color of our money before he signs up to make sure were not to far and away on what he wants
  • Sponsored links:

• When he gets a chance to shoot at goal, he'll miss I'll bet.
  • Apparently he likes a tug sometimes
  • hisimage agent is in talk with slaters as we speak. G5 baby... apple bottom jeans boots with the furr....

• cant wait for the chants on the terraces
    I can hear it now, ''oh ethan hunt, he plays up front.....
  • Wow that one took my breath away.
  • Risky Business with this Cruise character.  Too short for this level.
  • He's making All the Right Moves, I'm sure he will be a Legend, he will be Far and Away our biggest signing, one of a Few Good Men we should be getting this summer, and may well become a Valley Gold member

• We've been working all knight and day on this one.
  • Will make a good wing man
  • Shame this rumor wasnt born on the 4th July.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!