Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• is the person commenting on the McOxo stuff (on our favourite news site) on here?  Mate if you are I think it has gone over your head a tad
  • Worthing goalkeeper James Fernandes had a trial with us today. Has another one at palace in 2 weeks.
  • FR

16 Jun 2011 11:53:34
    Charlton Keeper Rob Elliott just undergoing a medical at West Ham, Deal will be completed by the end of the day.

Lots of speculation about Elliott  leaving, see Wolves have just released Adrianno Basso who at 36 would still give Sullivan a run for his money.

• instresting!!!!
  • Heard last season that West Ham were looking at Elliot, but that was while Grant was in charge. Robbie can be hit and miss but would only let him go for a reasonable fee. Feel he's not been helped by the incredibly shaky defence in front of him.
  • nathan smith reased from contract by yeovil (sky sports transfer centre) wasnt he linked with us a week ago or so!!
  • Nathan Smith has signed for Chesterfield.
  • Some Rochdale fans think we're interested in Gary Jones.

• Heard last season that West Ham were looking at Elliot, but that was while Grant was in charge. Robbie can be hit and miss but would only let him go for a reasonable fee. Feel he's not been helped by the incredibly shaky defence in front of him.
    Haven't they learnt their lesson from the last time a Charlton keeper went between the sticks for West Ham, when Illic shipped 5 goals while on emergency loan?
  • According to his twitter ,Robbie is in the States on holiday.
  • Sponsored links:

Reams would be happy although have to say I didn't see much in him when Dale were at the Valley.
  • SLP:

#cafc have reluctantly ended their pursuit of #afcb defender Rhoys Wiggins. Full story in today's paper.

Reams would be happy although have to say I didn't see much in him when Dale were at the Valley.
    was poor in that game but outstanding when they beat us at Spotland. Only slight worry is he is 33. I'd rather we had a nucleus of players aged mid to late twenties. 
  • I don't care how old our players are. If they can do a job for the next one or two seasons then I'm happy
  • I'm sure Reamsy is older than 33, Large.
  • Peter Leven from Franchise is now on the FR site
  • Peter Leven from Franchise is now on the FR site

Liked the look of him actually - was really impressive against us
  • edited June 2011
    More verbal diarrhoea from FR - 

18 Jun 2011 11:15:17

charlton OUTS!!!

Gary docherty- petersbrough

simon francais- crewe alexandra

jonathon fortune- Bury

Alan mccorback- Chesterfield

Paul benson- Tranmea

Carl jenkinson- Arsneal

Rob Elliot-Scunthorpe

kelly youga- sheffield united

johnie jackon- preston

CHARLTON INS!

George boyd

Paul hayes

Nickey baily will return

Clayton Donaldson-100k with swap deal with francais

somedo sign a new 2 year deal

racon new 2 year deal or go to championship club

Ian Goodison

shaun wright philips

Grant basey will return on a 1 year deal

frimpong from arsnel on loan for season

simeon jackson 500k

deon burton will return on a free

pactrice viera is currently a free agent and wants to go to london and charlton are intrested in the free agent

18 Jun 2011 10:55:19

charlton will be selling Paul benson this week for a fee round about
    200k with the likes of oldham, yeovil, carlise, tranmea intrested
    in the charlton striker. Also paul hayes will sign with charlton as soon
    as he returns from a family holiday.

18 Jun 2011 10:53:16

lloyd sam is not going to return to charlton and is most likely going to
    go on loan to another leauge one team such as sheffield united.

18 Jun 2011 10:52:15

By the end of the week charlton will sign george boyd from
    petersbrough for round about 1.5 million and Gary docherty will be going
    to petersbrough on a free

• Someone's been on the the sauce, methinks.........
  • The top one is ackworth he's already mentioned getting vieira on twitter... utter loon

My oldham mate would literally wet himself at the thought of spending £150,000 they won't be spending £150

and as for us... £1.5M for Boyd don't know where to start with that!

The concept is fun, i.e. my mate saw so and so down the training ground but why people feel it's amusing and worthwhile to invent entire parallel football manager-esque universes is pretty damn sad!
  • Sponsored links:

• another thing, why would we pay for donaldson when he's a free agent?
  • Unconfirmed reports are suggesting that Millwall have swooped for Charlton target Paul Hayes. The former Preston North End striker is said to have signed a two year contract at The New Den.

http://addickschampionshipdiary.blogspot.com/2011/06/millwall-swoop-for-hayes.html

• fookin hope not.

• so yet we know he's on holiday in the bahama's we believe this that he's signed with millwall, and he himself said ' he can't talk about next season #cafc #pne' 
    millwall will be linked with strikers constantly this summer, nothing to worry about.
  • Make you right Marriott but having said that until the deal has been signed (which we believe it hasn't) anyone can come in for him and no doubt the player can change his mind.
  • Old news,the Millwall rumour was going about 3-4 days ago and Millwall have denied any interest

• where have millwall denied interest? Have been looking about can't find anything.
  • where have millwall denied interest? Have been looking about can't find anything.
    was reported in the SLP
  • maybe Hayes' agent cooked up the Millwall rumour to squeeze some extra pennies out of Charlton.

• Oh,great!
    It takes a freakin' ice age for the OS to announce something, then when they do it's premature ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!