Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Miracle that Racon is in talks - at the same time he is playing at the CONCAF tournament.

Errrrrm. Agent?
  • there is a device called a telephone.
  • there is a device called a telephone.
    In Detroit?

Lucky to still have it by the end of the day ;-)
  • http://www.oafc.co.uk/

Some Oldham fans seem to think that Cedric Evina is going to Charlton.

19 year old Left Back, Ex Arsenal, and wants to move "Darn Sarf".
    He was one of their most creative outlets in their game against us, made our goalie make 2/3 brilliant saves to keep him at bay.  Quite attacking with weaving runs into the box, one of the main players mentioned in that write up of our game against them.
  • Few more form the footy rumours

Matt Oakley (Leicester) in preliminary talks with Charlton Athletic
    re a possible move. Thierry Racon may be included in the deal, although
    he is also considering a move to Derby County.

Chris Powell is keen to invest in experience, and with Jose Vitor Semedo
    hesitating on signing a contract extension and talking to both Watford,
    and today with Reading, he needs to move swiftly should both Racon and
    Semedo depart.

08 Jun 2011 22:29:05

millwall to release neil harris on a free, he is expected to sign a two year deal at charlton on friday

08 Jun 2011 22:12:03

My very close source being the man, himself Gary Alexander, has
    fallen out with Brentford over a cause in his contract and is hoping for
    a new club, closing to home with Charlton Athletic being his prefered
    choice. Talks are on going between both parties. Outcome will be decided
    before the end of the week.

Gary has himself told me this as his son plays with my brother for millwall U14's

08 Jun 2011 22:09:48

following the sale of carl jenkinson, charlton will invest in signing bristol city midfielder lee johnson

08 Jun 2011 20:22:02

08 Jun 2011 19:32:21

Charlton to sign: Paul Haynes, Clayton Donaldson, Gary Alexander, Chris Lewington, and Leon Legge by Friday. .

Chris Lewington is a defo due to the fact his one of my college
    teachers and has informed us that he will be leaving for his boyhood
    charlton athletic.

FACT!

---------------------------

Why would we sign another keeper and I doubt Alexander is even being considered, keep the rubbish slightly realistic please.

• Someone said recently that if were looking to sign quick players, then why don't we go for Usain Bolt.

Well I'm afraid that's not possible :-

Olympic 100m and 200m champion Usain Bolt says he wants to play football when
    he retires from athletics and believes he is good enough to play for Manchester
    United.

• Bolt another one we miss out on. Our scouts only needed to watch him on TV. : - )

Nothing on FR can be taken seriously but Chris Lewington would be a very solid player and potential captain for us.
  • Not normally a fan of goalkeepers as captains, especially at that age, but in fairness I don't know a lot about him.
  • Captain? u sure...
  • Chris Lewington? Seriously? Hes 23, Daggers 2nd choice and had a mare vs Southampton on his debut.
  • Sponsored links:

• More likely they mean Dean Lewington, MK Dons left back.
  • Dean was certainly who I meant! Sorry had a bit of a Natham moment : - )
  • That Cedric player from oldham has just rejected a contract offer from Oldham, according to sky sports.
  • Dean Lewington, i would agree with Henrys comments
  • Impressed with Dean Lewington whenever I've seen him. Would like to see him here, but not sure if he'd leave MK Dons for us seeing as he's their captain. Think he's the sort of player we should be trying to sign if we want to do well in this league.
  • Interesting confirmed deal is Neil Harris leaving Millwall for Southend
  • Interesting confirmed deal is Neil Harris leaving Millwall for Southend
    Makes sense he is from round them parts.
  • Seem to remember him being a Southend supporter?
  • I'll speak to Dean Lewington's Dad and see if there is any chance he'll be leaving MKD. Think he's pretty settled up there, definately still under contract.
  • I'll speak to Dean Lewington's Dad and see if there is any chance he'll be leaving MKD. Think he's pretty settled up there, definately still under contract.
    I hope not. I do not rate him at all. Rather have Bessone
  • Sponsored links:

09 Jun 2011 22:18:53

Charlton, Reading, Southampton and Watford are chasing Charlie Daniels of Leyton Orient.

This has just appeared on FR, I was told this morning that he is only interested in going to Southampton or us. Left back/midfield, ex Spurs

• So Saints it is then ...
  • Just heard that despite claims of significant invesment, the hollands move has left us with around 90k? Anybody have any idea of who we could get for this price?
  • Just heard that despite claims of significant invesment, the hollands move has left us with around 90k? Anybody have any idea of who we could get for this price?
    Semedo for almost 4 months?
    Some other bloke's been mentioned as well... some football manager star
    The fact we've just sold Jeckinson for a fair bit, I would highly doubt 90k left to be true.
    Maybe, but he is a local lad, family from Barking
  • I heard there's this guy who would cost around 90k.

I don't know who he is, but, he is available for the sum of 90k.
    Maybe, but he is a local lad, family from Barking
    Is he any good then?
  • Takes a good free kick
  • edited June 2011
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!