Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• all gone a tad quite on the rumours front both the plausible and implausible 
    Oh come on, don't give those with implausible rumours any encouragement.
    half terms over and the kids have gone back to School
    half terms over and the kids have gone back to School
    but who is to say that adults are any more mature?
  • Whats this Jimmy bullard rumour developing on twitter? Anyone heard ANY truth in it. Would be a strange one but also a very welcome one. I know he grew up in the area of SE london.
  • Christ, that rumour came from Jonathon Ackworth
  • Whats this Jimmy bullard rumour developing on twitter? Anyone heard ANY truth in it. Would be a strange one but also a very welcome one. I know he grew up in the area of SE london.

What rumour is that then Dave?

He's on £45,000 a week at the momoment, so if he is coming to us, will he take a drop of £42,000?

• ChicagoAddick seems to be the one that started from what i can see, and then later says its wasn't true.
  • ChicagoAddick seems to be the one that started from what i can see, and then later says its wasn't true.
    Chicago Addick was having a drink in the Kings Head and Bullard was in there standing next to him. It seems that CA got his phone number
  • We could probably afford a couple of his blonde locks!
  • Sponsored links:

It seems that CA got his phone number
    Not backwards in coming forwards then ;-)
  • will sign as long as we all drink in his old mans boozer in crayford!
  • edited June 2011

• saw jimmy on saturday down phoenix. think he's on his way to qpr.
  • Aparantly its on loan 50/50 with hulls wages. Its gotta be a load of rubbish but its a nice rumour to think about...
  • Aparantly its on loan 50/50 with hulls wages. Its gotta be a load of rubbish but its a nice rumour to think about...
    We will not be paying anyone circa £25,000 per week unless they have 12 legs between them!
  • The only legs in this are wobbly drunken ones
  • Danny Green is apparently in talks with Sheff Wed. Really didn't think he'd stay in League 1 and thought a CCC team would take a punt. Would love us to be in the mix for him as he's a very decent player.

Shame we let him go as a boy but these things happen.
    Sheff' Wed' are a League 1 team!;-) Hope we get in there for him though!
  • Marcus Bent to Return
  • Marcus Bent to Return
    If that happened my ST would be returning too....
  • Sponsored links:

• Marcus Bent to Return
    If that happened my ST would be returning too....
    Yep me too
  • saw jimmy on saturday down phoenix. think he's on his way to qpr.

Saw him chomping his way through a burger.

No way he'll sign for us. Still looks young and was walking unaided.

• Romain Vincelot

• Not a moan. Just an observation. We seem to have been linked with any number of midfielders and forwards but very little rumour about centre backs which surprises me.
  • Maybe because most rumours are made up or flights of fancy.......?
  • SCP must be working on it, rhoys wiggins was linked mind,
  • Surprises me too, though there are bound to be targets we don't know about.

So far Legge, Pearce and Wiggins have been linked with us and Vincelot is a full back by trade. Dagenham played him in midfield though and he went on to be their top scorer.

I would certainly be worried if we lined up with a similar defence to last year, but I can't see that happening. 
  • have got a goalkeeper in as well, i think these are just targets powell wanted to get in earlier than others.
  • Gavin Rae linked
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!