Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Pires, hilarious!

Honestly, who makes this stuff up?

• 3k a week? wow with money like that being thrown around best get Beckham on the blower!
  • Just saw a nasty little rumor on Twitter Palace are in for Semedo?
  • oh nooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Sullivan deal done. WOOP WOOP!
  • Hope Frank gets on with Robert Pires !

31 May 2011 22:23:06

Frank Lampard has begun talks with Tony Jimenez regarding his post playing career. Lampard is believed to not want to go along the coach/manager route his father followed, but intends establishing a London football dynasty based at a now affordable Charlton. Frank snr, a good friend of Alan Curbishley is said to approve, and established wealthy London footballing 'names' have held secret meetings regarding financing the venture.

31 May 2011 22:19:53

krystian pearce undergoing a medical at charlton athletic tomorrow.

• Fairly confident Semedo has enough respect for CAFC to not join Palarse. He'll either stay or go abroad I reckon.
  • Fairly confident Semedo has enough respect for CAFC to not join Palarse. He'll either stay or go abroad I reckon.

Money talks. If he gets a big offer from Palace wouldnt be at all surprised if he goes there.
    He hates Millwall, but he may have an affiliation with Stripey Nigels
  • Quick, we need a new song so he knows it's not just Millwall he can't play for:

Semedo, woahhh

Semedo,woahhh

His heart's full of malice

Towards the scum Palace

• Sponsored links:

• Have a bad feeling he'll join them. He did say he'd do anything to stay here, but we know there's no loyalty in football anymore.
  • Has no-one taught him the history of our club?  I'd despair if he went there...don't do it, Jose.

Bexley Dan could have a lot to answer for....
  • Has no-one taught him the history of our club?  I'd despair if he went there...don't do it, Jose.

Bexley Dan could have a lot to answer for....

On the contrary, it opens up a spot in our midfield for Bexley Dan...
  • Krystian Pearce yes please but don't believe it for a second.
  • Ye all have little faith
  • Krystian Pearce yes please but don't believe it for a second.
    Top draw big brute who frightens strikers, exactly what we need.
  • Semedo, woahhh

Semedo, woahhh

He comes from Portugals

He f***in hates Nigels

• Hope Frank gets on with Robert Pires ! 306876986 31 May 2011 22:23:06 Frank Lampard has begun talks with Tony Jimenez regarding his post playing career. Lampard is believed to not want to go along the coach/manager route his father followed, but intends establishing a London football dynasty based at a now affordable Charlton. Frank snr, a good friend of Alan Curbishley is said to approve, and established wealthy London footballing 'names' have held secret meetings regarding financing the venture.   306876793 31 May 2011 22:19:53 krystian pearce undergoing a medical at charlton athletic tomorrow.  

My very first quote !!!

" London football dynasty " ?????  Watch out for a completely new shirt with shoulder pads.

• Hope Frank gets on with Robert Pires !

31 May 2011 22:23:06

Frank Lampard has begun talks with Tony Jimenez regarding his post playing career. Lampard is believed to not want to go along the coach/manager route his father followed, but intends establishing a London football dynasty based at a now affordable Charlton. Frank snr, a good friend of Alan Curbishley is said to approve, and established wealthy London footballing 'names' have held secret meetings regarding financing the venture.

If Frank Lampard snr approves then what the devil are we waiting for????!!!!!

• We'd have to stop calling Jnr "Fat Frank" for starters....
  • Sponsored links:

• We'd have to stop calling Jnr "Fat Frank" for starters....
    and spend more on pies to keep him happy
  •  

I apologise, the Pires one was me LOL!

Just wanted to see what level of screening goes in to it. It was posted within 5 minutes!

• ...and the Lampard one was me, sorry 'bout that
  • So who is the author of the latest rumour?  Classic about Chinese international Bex Lee Dan
  • Quality.
  • No Idea, I'd rather we sign Bexley Dan to put in midfield instead of a Chinese international.

01 Jun 2011 11:17:08

Martyn Waghorn will be confirmed as a Charlton player on a 2 year
    contract by the end of next week. Powell is a fond admirer of the former
    addick from his time at Leicester.

01 Jun 2011 10:57:52

Charlton are looking to do an open trial day for 18-27 year olds.
    Chris Powell has been watching Wayne Rooneys Street Striker and is
    making a series for CAFC Player. Chris Powells Dynamite Defenders,
    Johnnie Jackson Midfield Powerhorse, Bradley Wright Phillips Park
    Striker. The news will be advertised via local post and online within
    June ready for pre season.

• No Idea, I'd rather we sign Bexley Dan to put in midfield instead of a Chinese international.
    I think they are quiet similar players  : - )
  • Given that virtually anything made up can be posted onto the rumour site, why are we even bothering to list them?
  • 01 Jun 2011 11:30:04
    Andy Reid and Rob Elliott seen coming out of Manze's Pie and Mash shop with Tony Jiminez and Chris Powell. According to guy behind counter were both signing contracts with Charlton along with munching their Pies.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!