Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• I may be wrong but if he is 38 I wouldn't have said he was slow, but I wouldn't say Dailly is either.
  • If we sign Ian Goodison I might pack it in! ;-)
  • If we sign Ian Goodison I might pack it in! ;-)
    If we sign Ian Goodison I might dust off my boots and ask for a trial (I'm only 57 after all).

• Report on Transfer Rumours that we are interested in Derby County player Dave Martin.

I think he was a useful winger at Millwall

Also a charlton fan so would be good 
  • He's done every other south east club, dartford palace millwall. isit our turn?
  • He's done every other south east club, dartford palace millwall. isit our turn?
    I fear he might try Welling out before us
  • 3071 unread posts on this thread for me, dating back for over two years.

I wonder how many of them are about complete pony. I'd guess around 90%.
  • Latest from football rumours

29 May 2011 15:19:26

Kenny Pavey is about to sign for Charlton for £35K from AIK (Sweden). Kenny can be used as both a winger and wing back and has been keen to move back to his South London routes for a couple of years, but saw a move to Charlton fall through last summer as they could not afford to give him a 2 year contract at the time. AIK understand the deal should be completed sometime in the next week. Kenny quoted in Sweden as saying he is delighted to be going back to London and desperately keen to get Charlton back to the Championship.

Never heard of him and no idea if he even exists ? Price looks right for us though ;0(
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Pavey

Sweden's dirtiest footballer and avid Millwall fan... sounds about right for us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Haha class SHG
  • Seems too random for a wind-up, can see this one being a runner

Agree Large. Odd rumour just to be made up. Completely out of left field.
  • Dubbery a free agent. Why have we not been linked with him yet? Surely tradition dictates that we should be?

I do not want us to sign anyone under the age of 26 - unless they are coming from Prem League. Would also like all players to be 6` or over - especially defenders.

Agree Large. Odd rumour just to be made up. Completely out of left field.
    I don't know, there's been a few posts on FR mentioning random foreign players joining us in the last few weeks.

Though with Vetere here I'm kind of expecting at least a couple of signings from abroad, and maybe an English player is more likely. Would be less of a risk.
  • I think it's more likely some saddo giving out names off FM and saying we're going to sign them. That said Vetere has to be here for some reason so you never know. I saw a rumour last night on twitter that Sullivan had signed.
  • I played against kenny pavy years ago at youth team level and he was nothing special so must have improved greatly to be anywhere near the level that we need to move forward
  • Latest FR  .I'd like to believe its true

29 May 2011 21:29:44
    Myles Weston in talks to return to the Valley.

• Me too. I'd prefer him to the Gillingham bloke, though I haven't seen anything of Barcham I've liked a lot of what I've seen from Weston. He can bring his mate Legge and all!
  • Kenny Pavey is mentioned often on The Football Ramble - bit of a character and complete nutter I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Latest football rumours

30 May 2011 10:10:09

Charlton Athletic looking at bringing in Jason Euell on a 1 year deal, and Nicholas Bignall from Reading as backup for the 3 strikers at the club.

30 May 2011 09:45:01

Charlton are rumourd to be signing reading goalkeeper Mikkel Anderson because he thinks he has not made alot of apperances to become a better player . The player also wants to stay in london .

30 May 2011 09:36:17

Defender Maros Klimpl is set to sign for charlton on a free transfer

• SLP are tweeting they've got a story tomorrow on someone coming in
  • edited May 2011
    SLP are tweeting they've got a story tomorrow on someone coming in
    Probably Sullivan lol
  • edited May 2011
    Everyone's coming to Charlton, what a time to be alive!
  • 30 May 2011 17:11:14
    Keith Keane and Jake Howells to sign for Charlton Athletic for a joint fee of £300k plus add ons. The fee will be undisclosed as requested by Luton board for some reason?

Good fee for two non league players, source agent doing the deal.

This is the latest from FR. Both have been linked in the past and are supposed to be decent but can't see us paying that much for non league players.
  • Latest offerings from Football Rumours

30 May 2011 20:03:04

ALL CHARLTON FANS
    Just seen Josh McEachran with chris powell and jimenez outside the valley. be a great signing.

30 May 2011 19:50:44

I have just been to soccer six at charlton and on the way out i saw mikkel anderon of reading getting out of his car

30 May 2011 19:40:02

just got back from charlton celebrity soccer six and on the way out of the ground saw paul hayes getting out of a car and going into the ground.

• Hayes is very believable seeing as CP tried to get him on loan last season.
  • those last few rumours are very sad as why would any club get their potential targets to turn up at the Valley when it is very busy, full of media and a small crowd?
  • Hayes is very believable seeing as CP tried to get him on loan last season.
    But they are all BS.
  • those last few rumours are very sad as why would any club get their potential targets to turn up at the Valley when it is very busy, full of media and a small crowd?

Tend to agree. Why anybody makes this stuff up is strange.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!