Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• The Matt Taylor part is correct.

It's not the Bolton one, though..
    Matt Taylor of Exeter then... seen us linked is that what you are reiterating or are you informed?
    I've no inside info at all.

Just reiterating that it's Exeter's Matt Taylor we've been linked with, and that the poster on Football rumours has got his/hers wires well and truly crossed.
  • redknapp to chelsea is trending on twitter(yes i know, twitter) http://twitter.com/#!/search/Harry Redknapp
  • Odds on now with some bookies
  • Arrybramovich, now that would be interesting.

Redknapp's not my favourite character and Chelsea aren't my favourite club, but it would be good to see an English manager finally get a shot at one of the big 4 jobs.

• The Matt Taylor part is correct.

It's not the Bolton one, though..
    Matt Taylor of Exeter then... seen us linked is that what you are reiterating or are you informed?
    I posted about him earlier in this thread, but have done some digging with people I know and apparently he's heading back up north (where he's from originally) so expect him at Scunthorpe, Huddersfield (if they don't go up) or one of the Sheffield teams. We were supposedly interested though, and I think would be a good signing.
  • Arrybramovich, now that would be interesting.

Redknapp's not my favourite character and Chelsea aren't my favourite club, but it would be good to see an English manager finally get a shot at one of the big 4 jobs.

Agreed, it's about time an English manager won our league championship or at least had a shot of it. What is it... 2 decades by the end of next season? A disgrace, no wonder we can't win anything internationally!
  • I think he'll be back next season anyway.

CP indicated that he had that in mond but it was doubtful, after the reaction Jenkinson had received, whetehr his advisors would consider it.
  • I think he'll be back next season anyway.

CP indicated that he had that in mond but it was doubtful, after the reaction Jenkinson had received, whetehr his advisors would consider it.
    Poor lamb eh?!
  • apologies if it has already been posted... we're nearing more......

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11684_6953445,00.html

• Cribbed from the Powell interview today on the OS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bolasie and a commanding centre half next hopefully
  •  

A lot of crap on FR at the moment , But this one looks possible.

27 May 2011 18:05:46

Doncaster and Charlton are interested in signing Yeovil LB Nathan Smith, (he has not yet signed a new deal with Yeovil, with his current one running out this summer)

Charlton are also interested in Nathan Smith's team mate Dean Bowditch who scored 15 goals for Yeovil last season (he has also not yet signed a new deal with Yeovil, with his current one running out this summer)

• The CAFC golf day I did a fortnight ago had a D Bowditch playing in it actually - didn't occur to me it could be him
  • Bowditch and Smith would both be decent enough signings. At least we're being linked with some good players. Getting them could be the problem!
  •  

These signings would be similar to Hollands in many ways we would always be attractive to Bournemouth and Yeovil players .Ben Roberts would be a possible connection here. Although our GK coach he had a wider remit at Yeovil and would know both players well.

Both are over 24 so would be freebies if out of contract.

• Would be interested in Bowditch as a central creative force. Don't know enough about the LB to be honest but if Sean O'Driscoll is really interested, he's no mug.
  • Bowditch is a quite a good shout. He played with Darren Bent & Matt Holland at Ipswich as well, so I'm sure they would put a good word in for us!
  • Bowditch always looked destined for big things when he first broke through, his career has been on a downward curve just like our club
  •  

FR again this one looks possible , I always admired Stewart when he was at Watford .

28 May 2011 09:02:08
    Charlton manager Chris Powell is considering a move for his former Watford team mate Jordan Stewart who is currently without a club following a spell playing in Greece .

The Yeovil duo have been quoted again also

Yeovil striker Dean Bowditch & left back Nathan Smith are set to leave Yeovil for with fellow league one rivals Mk Dons, Charlton and Colchester chasing the players signatures

•  

FR again this one looks possible , I always admired Stewart when he was at Watford .

28 May 2011 09:02:08
    Charlton manager Chris Powell is considering a move for his former Watford team mate Jordan Stewart who is currently without a club following a spell playing in Greece .

The Yeovil duo have been quoted again also

Yeovil striker Dean Bowditch & left back Nathan Smith are set to leave Yeovil for with fellow league one rivals Mk Dons, Charlton and Colchester chasing the players signatures

• Sponsored links:

• The latest from FR is that we're going to sign Kevin Philips and 38 year old Tranmere defender, Ian Goodison.
  • 2 for the future then
  • Some recent offerings from FR , can't see the Brazilian Keeper if we sign Sullivan unless Elliot leaves of course.

29 May 2011 10:42:10

My mate is an agent with strong links to Vetere and has told me that Charlton are about to loan in Renan Dos Santos from Botafogo for the season to give competition to Robbie Elliott. Should be announced Wednesday subject to him passing a medical on Tuesday.

28 May 2011 20:56:42

Charlton still want too sign john sullivan, chris powell said he only signed nick pope for the future and would like for sullivan too join the club.

Also Semedo's been offered a contract but a greek team as also offered him a contract so he's waiting and going too decide on his future.

28 May 2011 18:50:33

Charlton looking at Jake Howells and Keith Keane of Luton .

• I'm sure that CP knows what he's doing but I am slightly concerned that the level of our targets seem to be awfully low. Was expecting a bit more quite honestly although at this point it's all just rumour and speculation I hope a few flagship signing are being lined up. If Hollands is the top signing of the summer I fear another frustrating season.
  • I'm sure that CP knows what he's doing but I am slightly concerned that the level of our targets seem to be awfully low. Was expecting a bit more quite honestly although at this point it's all just rumour and speculation I hope a few flagship signing are being lined up. If Hollands is the top signing of the summer I fear another frustrating season.
    We've not really been linked with many players at all though? The football rumours site doesn't really count when anyone can make something up and have it posted on the site.
  • Even if it were true. Can any one see Renan getting a work permit?
  • My work is a Luton fan and has always said that Keane and Howells are both Champioship quality(and both young, but experienced).I'd be happy with either of them!
  • Report on Transfer Rumours that we are interested in Derby County player Dave Martin.

I think he was a useful winger at Millwall

• I thought he was good at Millwall but a Millwall mate if mine described him as a "typical winger" some games he's exellent others he doesn't get a touch. As for Ian Goodison I'm sure he is not 38.
  • goodison is 38 cej
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!