Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

Job interviewer: "What's your greatest weakness?"

Paddy: "Honesty."

Job interviewer "I don't think honesty is a weakness"

Paddy: "I don't give a f*ck what you think.""

Sounds like one of my job interviews.

• Options
    Yet another Paralympic champion has been arrested in connection with gun crime. Police say "Ellie Simmons has been charged with possessing small arms"
  • Options
    ‎"G'day mate, Fosters Helpline.. What's the problem?"

"Hi Guys, I'm in Australia with the girlfriend and she's been stung on the minge by a hornet, and now her fanny has completely closed up"

"Bummer Mate..."

"Thanks Guys, that's what I thought too. Bye..."
  • Options
    How do you know when you're too drunk to drive?

You swerve to miss a tree and realise it's your air-freshener.
  • Options
    How many nails are there in a lesbian's coffin?
    None, it's all tongue and groove.
  • Options
    What happens when a frog parks illegally? It gets toad
  • Options
    Due to an autocorrect cock-up, my time machine only lets me travel into the furniture
  • Options
    It's no wonder people struggle learning foreign languages. See how difficult latin is with this handy example:
    ’Pro Bono’ means ‘for the public good’. ’Bono’ means ‘sanctimonious tax-dodging bellend’.
  • Options
    I was at the Oscars a couple of nights ago and lost a fight with a big star.

I fought Jude Law and Jude Law won
  • Options
    The lottery gives you a 1 in 200 million chance you won't go to work tomorrow.

Alcohol gives you 1 in 5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what have Spurs and Oscar Pistorious got in common....

...they'd both be f*cked without Bale
  • Options
    From Comic Relief Offices...... A donation of just £1 can hep a disabled African tell the difference between an intruder and his girlfriend.....
  • Options
    A Japanese girl was having sex and accidentally farted. She said " Oh me sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss!"
  • Options
    A duck and a drake decide to have a dirty weekend in Brighton. They have a romantic dinner, walk along the pier and then go back to the hotel to take things to the next level. In unpacking, however, the duck confesses that she had forgotten any form of contraception. “No problem”, quacks the drake. “I’ll ring for room service”. Which he does. The attendant duly knocks on the door of their suite, proffering a tray. “Your condom, Sir”, says the bellhop. “Shall I put it on your bill?”
  • Options
    Just opened my electric bill and my water bill at the same time. I was completely shocked.
  • Options
    I am pleased to announced that I have got over my obsession with the Hokey Cokey. I have made a complete turn-around, and that's what it's all about.
  • Options
    Paddy sends his wife a text;

Mary, I am having one more pint with the lads. If I'm not home in 20 mins read this text again
  • Options
    This is the funniest joke ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHx8y1rFjdk
  • Options
    I LOL'ed at that Stig............:-)
  • Options
    Pissed myself at both Stig...quality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

A duck and a drake decide to have a dirty weekend in Brighton. They have a romantic dinner, walk along the pier and then go back to the hotel to take things to the next level. In unpacking, however, the duck confesses that she had forgotten any form of contraception. “No problem”, quacks the drake. “I’ll ring for room service”. Which he does. The attendant duly knocks on the door of their suite, proffering a tray. “Your condom, Sir”, says the bellhop. “Shall I put it on your bill?”

Surely you're missing the punchline? "No, what kind of pervert do you think I am?"
  • Options
    What about mine? Ffs

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

What about mine? Ffs

; )

Sorry BR, but it's toss!

• Options
    In a church near Tottenham on Sunday morning a preacher said,"Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher asked,
    "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one of his fingers in Leroy's ear, and then he took his other hand and placed it on top of Leroy's head; and then he prayed and prayed and eventually the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy answered, "I don't know. It isn’t 'til Thursday."
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Don't you just love e-bay? It's the sixth time this month I have sold my homing pigeon on there!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

In a church near Tottenham on Sunday morning a preacher said,"Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher asked,
    "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one of his fingers in Leroy's ear, and then he took his other hand and placed it on top of Leroy's head; and then he prayed and prayed and eventually the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy answered, "I don't know. It isn’t 'til Thursday."

Classic!

• Options
    I drove past a couple of hitchhiker's today.
    My driving must have been awesome because they really liked it.
  • Options
    Milton Jones: "Newspapers almost a thing of the past. But chips taste quite different when eaten off the screen of a Kindle."
  • Options
    I was in a pub last Friday at lunchtime (with the lads), and heard three extremely overweight girls talking at the bar. Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached and asked, "Hello, are you three lassies from Scotland?"

One of them screeched, "It's WALES, you bloody idiot!"

So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"

And...that's the last thing I remember...
  • Options
    In honour of the passing of Hugo Chavez, I have had his initials inscribed onto my bathroom taps.