Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Doctor - "I'm sorry to say you have a sexually transmitted infection"
    Patient - "Oh my God, I must have caught it from a lavatory seat"
    Doctor - "Well, you must have chewed it well, it's in your throat."
  • Options
    Rod Stewart has been asked to sing at Margaret Thatchers funeral.. But 'Wake up Maggie" may not be everyones favourite...
  • Options
    I hear the coal miners are celebrating Thatcher's death tonight. Enjoy the party lads. You haven't got work in the morning.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just seen Mark Morrison taking his laptop back to the Apple Store...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    David Cameron has just sent his official letter to the Thatcher residence.

It starts, "I regret to inform you that due to recent events, you now have too many bedrooms..."

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To escape North Korea's long range missiles.
  • Options

Just seen Mark Morrison taking his laptop back to the Apple Store...

Love it!
  • Options
    North Korea have launched a missile attack on Adebayors house in retaliation for his penalty kick landing on Kim Jong's roof.
  • Options
    Inscription on a Blues singer's gravestone.

'Didn't wake up this morning'
  • Options
    North Korea today launched an intercontinental missile strike at the New Den, South East London. The football ground was totally obliterated from the face of the earth .. Total cost of the damage is estimated at £2.50
  • Options
    3 Welsh teams in the premiership next seasaon.

Swansea, Cardiff & Gareth Bale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A man came into the pub last night offering a Sony 39" TV for £1. "The only problem is that the volume is stuck on maximum", he said. I couldn't turn it down.
  • Options
    My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner,
    took her 5 hours to hoover the house.

Turns out she was a Slovak
  • Options

My dad worked on the roadworks for twenty years before he got fired for stealing!
    At first I didn't believe it.... but when I got home all the signs were there.
    xxxxxxxxxx
    I'm fed up with the excuses women come out with to avoid having sex, like;
    "I'm tired, I'm washing my hair, I've got a headache,
    I'm your sister...
    xxxxxxxx
    I once knew a dental nurse who loved giving blow jobs and smoking weed.
    She was known as oral high Jean.

xxxxxxxxx
    My girlfriend says that a small penis won’t affect our relationship. Whether she's right or not, I'd prefer it if she didn't have one at all!
    xxxxxxxxxx
    A woman is walking down the street and see's a sign in the pet shop window reading, "FANNY LICKING FROG £25" curious the woman proceeds inside and says to the shop keeper, "I'd like to see the fanny licking frog please." To which the shop keeper replies, "Bonjour!"
  • Options
    A dentist in Barnsley has been convicted for advertising a service to customers where he provides ecstacy in a novel way. It's known as E by gum.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Not all people in the Middle East like The Flinstones.

But the people of Abu Dhabi Doooooo.

Two people claim to own the house where Shakespeare wrote 'Romeo and Juliet'.

They should just put a plaque on both their houses.
  • Options

A dentist in Barnsley has been convicted for advertising a service to customers where he provides ecstacy in a novel way. It's known as E by gum.

It would appear you have been away from the UK for a number of years
  • Options
    “We don’t allow faster than light neutrinos in this bar” says the barman. A neutrino walks into a bar.
  • Options
    My neighbour is half North Korean and half South Korean. I think she's her own worst enemy.
  • Options
    My girlfriend has a pair of Meatloaf knickers. On the front are the words. " I will do anything for love", on the back it says " But I won't do that".
  • Options
    menu round at Suarez'....

Frank Lambchops, Juicy Jaaskelainen, Pepper-Rooney Pizza, Dimitar Burgertov, Andy Cassaroll, David wheaterbix, Ledley king prawns, Robbie Cabbage, Paul Mince, Shaun Wright-Fillets, Bacary Lasagne, Jap Spam, Eric Cantonese, Benteke fried chicken, and Kieran ribs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was sat on the side of the bed last night pulling off my boxers when the wife said to me “you spoil those dogs”
  • Options

I was sat on the side of the bed last night pulling off my boxers when the wife said to me “you spoil those dogs”

Made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

• Options

Man of the Match? ..... Suarez, I've never seen a player with such an appetite in front of goal!!
  • Options
    The FA have started the Suarez investigation, if he is found guilty he will miss the Merseyside derby, the Gold Cup and the Grand National.
  • Options
    Met police are baffled after authorities at wembley opened the stadium this morning to discover that 70,000 seats had towels on them.
  • Options
    whats jonathan obikas favoured ferry company.........

p and p and p and o p and o p and o...

long week sorry.
  • Options
    First Thatcher dies, the Fergie retires. Somewhere there's a Scouser with a lamp and one wish left
  • Options
    The three women who were kidnapped and hidden in a basement in Ohio for 10 years have said it could have been worse. They could have been hidden in the Everton trophy room and not been found for 18 years !....and counting.
  • Options
    stevec said:

The three women who were kidnapped and hidden in a basement in Ohio for 10 years have said it could have been worse. They could have been hidden in the Everton trophy room and not been found for 18 years !....and counting.

Not funny
  • Options
    limeygent said:

stevec said:

Not funny
    Its only a joke.