Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Edna won a new radio from the school raffle after she attended an senior citizens day event. She sent the school this letter to say thank you.

Dear School,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 87 years old and live at the West honeymead Home for the elderly. All of my family have passed away so I am all alone. I want to thank you for the kindness you have shown to a forgotten old lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but, she would never let me listen to it. She said it belonged to her long dead husband, and understandably, wanted to keep it safe.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a dozen pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine, and I was overjoyed that I could finally tell her to f**k off.

Thank you for that wonderful opportunity.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,
    Edna
  • Options
    London police have unveiled the latest technology to patrol the River Thames.

Row Boat Cop.
  • Options
    Loco said:

Wolves have announced their first signing of the summer. It's the Chinese international: Li Gwon.

See if you can get that on FR Page :)
    It didn't make it... the editor must be a Wolves fan.
  • Options

Loco said:

Wolves have announced their first signing of the summer. It's the Chinese international: Li Gwon.

See if you can get that on FR Page :)
    It didn't make it... the editor must be a Wolves fan.
    I tried too never mind
  • Options
    Some kids stopped me outside the shop earlier and said, "Hey mate, will you go in there and get us ten Richmond?"

"Sure I will," I replied, taking their money.

On the way out I gave them their sausages and informed them they only come in packs of eight.
  • Options
    Wouldnt they serve you the cigarettes?
  • Options
    BBC Headline: Body discovered in graveyard

Think I'll phone in a tip to the police and tell them to keep digging, they'll find hundreds.
  • Options
    I went to the opticians on Friday and guess who I bumped into?

Everyone.
  • Options

BBC Headline: Body discovered in graveyard

Think I'll phone in a tip to the police and tell them to keep digging, they'll find hundreds.

Similar joke is the one about a two-seater plane crashing into a Dublin cemetery, police have recovered 500 bodies so far.

• Options
    A couple for your children . . .

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Europe
    Europe who?
    No, you're a poo!

Why do giraffes have such long necks?

Because their heads are so far away from their bodies

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot

What do you get if you cross a motorway with a pair of roller-skates?

Run over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top tip for those against gay marriage: don't marry a gay person.
  • Options
    A bloke at work told me he makes every single decision in his life by flipping a coin. What a tosser!
  • Options
    Someone just robbed me and stole my watch.

I would have chased them, but I didn't have the time.
  • Options
    Dad, can I have a Coke with my name on it?
    Can't yu just settle for a Pepsi, Max?
  • Options
    Just saw a dwarf struggling to carry a plasma tv down the road, so I shouted across to him, would you like some help with the tele? To which he replied, f off mate it's an iPad !!!!
  • Options
    Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service.
  • Options
    My friend Seamus is from the Emerald Isles. At 23, he's just discovered that an itchy fanny is not a Japanese motorbike.
  • Options
    My mate has just had a testicle removed after he found a lump.

He's quite serious about mashed potato.
  • Options
    HELP. . . do you know how to cancel an eBay bid? I made an offer for a mickey mouse outfit and now I'm 6 minutes away from owning Millwall football club
  • Options
    holyjo said:

HELP. . . do you know how to cancel an eBay bid? I made an offer for a mickey mouse outfit and now I'm 6 minutes away from owning Millwall football club

Just re-list it as ' 11 clockwork clowns for sale'

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I spotted Beyonce in the crowd at Wimbledon - she was watching all the ladies singles, all the ladies singles.
  • Options
    Humourous blog regarding Millwall antics.
    millwatch.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Redskin said:

A couple for your children . . .

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    Europe
    Europe who?
    No, you're a poo!

Why do giraffes have such long necks?

Because their heads are so far away from their bodies

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot

What do you get if you cross a motorway with a pair of roller-skates?

Run over

What's black and white and eats like a horse?

A zebra.
  • Options

What goes in hard and comes out soft and sticky?

Chewing gum

Rhubarb.
  • Options

What goes in hard and comes out soft and sticky?

Chewing gum

Rhubarb.
    Spaghetti as well...
  • Options
    I had...

What's long and thin, covered in skin, pink in parts and goes in tarts

Rhubarb
  • Options
    My wife has left me, she says I love football more than I love her, I’m gutted: we’ve been together ten seasons!
  • Options
    Last winter I used my B&Q discount card to get the ice of my windscreen, but I only got 10% off.