Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Any comment Seth?
  • Options
    Any comment Seth?
    Two sausages in a frying pan.
    One says 'it's hot in here!'
    The other one says 'a talking sausage!!!!!!'.
  • Options
    A convicted murderer escapes from prison after spending 25 years inside.  While on the run, he breaks into a house and ties up a young couple who have been sleeping in the bedroom.  He ties the man to a chair on one side of the room and ties the woman to the bed.  He gets on the bed right over the woman, and appears to be kissing her neck. Suddenly he gets up and leaves the room, though not the house.

As soon as possible the husband makes his way across the room to his bride, his chair in tow, and whispers “Honey, this guy hasn’t seen a woman in years.  I saw him kissing your neck.  Just co-operate and do anything he wants.  If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it.  Whatever you do don’t fight him or make him mad.  Our lives depend on it!  Be strong and I love you”

After spitting out the gag in her mouth, the half-naked wife says “Darling, I’m so relieved you feel that way.  You’re right, he hasn’t seen a woman in years, but he wasn’t kissing my neck.  He was whispering in my ear.  He said he thinks you’re really cute and asked if we kept the Vaseline in the bathroom.  Be strong and I love you too”
  • Options

• Options
    edited June 2022
    I prefer the version where the blind man is waiting for a bus, and a family come along with a dozen kids

Bus turns up, and there isnt room for either the blind man or the husband.

The two decide to walk, and the Husband gets annoyed by the tapping:

Husband: "It would be better if you had a rubber on the end of your stick"
    Blind Man: "If you had put a rubber on the end of your stick, we wouldnt be walking"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

after Bent got their second, I said to my mate i fancy us to turn this around. And I usually make Golfie seem optimistic 
  • Options
    I think I might have the answer here folks.

Boris likes to wear a hi-viz jacket, so we send him to Ukraine wearing one.

• Options
    Could someone PLEASE tell me what the lowest rank in the Military is?

Whenever I ask anyone, all I get told is: "Its Private"
    Looking forward to the pre-match analysis’s FA 😄
  • Options

• Options
    This would give Harry Secombe a laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For Sale: Complete set of 1975 Model Railway magazines. £55 - Some pages slightly soiled.

• Options
    Did you know that Swedish war ships have bar codes on the side? 

That's because when they return to port they can Scan-der-navy-in.
  • Options

• Options
    I'd forgotten about this - it popped up on Facebook as a memory from 4 years ago. It was in the "USA Today" paper.  I think maybe they needed to try harder with the graphics.

No photo description available