Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    A Russian judge walks out of the court laughing his head off. A colleague approaches him and asks why he is laughing.
    “I just heard the funniest joke in the world!"
    "Well, go ahead, tell me!" says the other judge.
    “Do you think I'm crazy? I just gave someone ten years for telling it!"

• Options
    A Russian judge walks out of the court laughing his head off. A colleague approaches him and asks why he is laughing.
    “I just heard the funniest joke in the world!"
    "Well, go ahead, tell me!" says the other judge.
    “Do you think I'm crazy? I just gave someone ten years for telling it!"
    Sadly has the ring of truth to it. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Someone beat me to it … 
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Someone beat me to it … 
    I don't get it?
  • Options
    who beat Dick .....?
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options

Straight from the Royle Family. 
  • Options
    Or even the Comedians.
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What did Arnold Schwarzenegger say when he was asked to name his favourite holiday?

"I still love Easter baby"
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    MrOneLung said:
    There was post mocking the Chinese accent so Seth posted a video of Chinese person doing English accents 
    I'm aware of that but what was the point?
    Two wrongs don't make a right?

Was it Rowan Atkinson or  Stephen Fry [talking on free speech debate]  that said that the saddest people in the world aren't people who don't do comedy but those that are desperate that no-one else does comedy.  

Let us enjoy laughter in this humourless vacuum we all find ourselves in here in Wokeville. And if it offends someone ~ (everything offends SOMEONE!) ~  so be it. 

It is a British Tradition that our superb history of comedy DOES indeed offend one target group through all generations ~ OURSELVES!!
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    MrOneLung said:
    There was post mocking the Chinese accent so Seth posted a video of Chinese person doing English accents 
    I'm aware of that but what was the point?
    Two wrongs don't make a right?

Was it Rowan Atkinson or  Stephen Fry [talking on free speech debate]  that said that the saddest people in the world aren't people who don't do comedy but those that are desperate that no-one else does comedy.  

Let us enjoy laughter in this humourless vacuum we all find ourselves in here in Wokeville. And if it offends someone ~ (everything offends SOMEONE!) ~  so be it. 

It is a British Tradition that our superb history of comedy DOES indeed offend one target group through all generations ~ OURSELVES!!
    Woke means anti racist.
    It is racists that kill humour.
  • Options
    Pretty sure that was a lyric in Shake Your Head by Was not Was, I think Kim Basinger sang it…