Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Wanted to go to Bitch & Stitch yesterday.
    Day before I’d had been with a mate outside a pub who that evening then tested positive for Covid.
    One of the girls in B&S husband is in remission from cancer so I thought I’d better ask if she’s ok with me still going given the circumstances on the group WhatsApp.
    She was perfectly fine about it, most of the rest of the group were fine about it.
    But one girl (who grates my brain anyway) starts ranting about people not testing anymore, gallivanting about not caring, using out of date testing kits blah blah blah!

I still went, after I used an in date test which was negative, & the moaning bitch didn’t even turn up! 
    Gutted, cos I really wanted to read her her fortune 🙄
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    That suit will cost £19.99.
    Are you selling one, or just have a deep knowledge of the cost of purple latex, iaitch? 
    Not at all but Prince had a hit with 1999.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    iaitch said:
    Are you selling one, or just have a deep knowledge of the cost of purple latex, iaitch? 
    It's not £19.99, but you can party like it is.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    iaitch said:
    I fear I have been Whooshed...  :D  
  • Options
    Deodorant cans that suddenly decide to be mini foam fire extinguishers and spray that white powder out despite being shaken etc.
  • Options
    Got the builders and decorators in starting today, lots going on over about three weeks, can't stand all the mess and noise so I'll be sneaking over to Tenerife to avoid some of it.
  • Options
    He's only going to Tenerife for a short period.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I may have raised this before but ‘Remastered’ albums that have 150 versions of the same track. 

I’m not an anorak, it’s unlikely that I’d recognise any differences! So, f*cking leave it out!

‘Oi no’ as the Self Righteous brothers would say!
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:
    The phrase "You'll learn it at GCSE/A Level/Uni", then you go into the exam, and they say "You should have learnt that years ago!"
    Cids nowadays dont no howe eazy they'ed avin  it. We never had YouTubed back in the 70's to get edumacated .
    By the age of 30 you'd have forgoton 1/2 of wot you've been taughted  and the udder 75% woz't worf noing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seeing several threads on here closed in quick succession opening in the hope of seeing some proper online aggro only to see they’ve been closed for administrative purposes
  • Options
    Wanted to go to Bitch & Stitch yesterday.
    Day before I’d had been with a mate outside a pub who that evening then tested positive for Covid.
    One of the girls in B&S husband is in remission from cancer so I thought I’d better ask if she’s ok with me still going given the circumstances on the group WhatsApp.
    She was perfectly fine about it, most of the rest of the group were fine about it.
    But one girl (who grates my brain anyway) starts ranting about people not testing anymore, gallivanting about not caring, using out of date testing kits blah blah blah!

I still went, after I used an in date test which was negative, & the moaning bitch didn’t even turn up! 
    Gutted, cos I really wanted to read her her fortune 🙄
    You tell fortunes KB?  Can you have a go at Charlton 2023/24 😄
  • Options
    Taking an iron back because the tank is leaking, then getting it back "repaired" and they have done fuck all.  
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Got the builders and decorators in starting today, lots going on over about three weeks, can't stand all the mess and noise so I'll be sneaking over to Tenerife to avoid some of it.
    Know the feeling, having a new bathroom put in,and would believe it the lad putting it in is NIGEL, and his oppo is a Spanner . !!!
  • Options
    Phone rings......
    ........Hi, I have a parcel for you......
    Us..... Thats nice
    ........ Can you confirm your name and address
    Us...... No
    ......... I cant deliver the parcel until you do
    Us....... Thats a shame
    .......... I'm parked outside your front door, you just need to confirm your name and address.
    Us......... Then you'll know our address.
    ..................I need it confirmed
    Us........ Trotter..... 368 Nelson Mandela hse, its the 12th floor.
    Phone call ends
  • Options
    Sometimes self inflicted, but not always.

You build / receive a sandwich which contains loads of everything and is cut into quarters.  You make a grab for the first quarter, but unbeknown to you, the bottom slice of bread is not cut clean through.  The result of which - leaves what can only be described - as a road traffic accident on your plate - and that's if you're lucky, because it could be on the floor! 
  • Options

Anyone remember these, the London Cheese Cake? I used to love these as a kid and I don't remember there being any filling inside, in fact I'm 100% sure there wasn't.

When I saw one in a bakers the other day, I bought one and couldn't wait to get home and rekindle childhood memories.

I took a large bite and my pleasure turned to horror as bloody jam oozed out, FFS!

Why the f*ck do wankers have to ruin everything by sticking jam inside, do you think jam is perfect, in f ing everything, well it ain't and don't bloody do it.
  • Options

Anyone remember these, the London Cheese Cake? I used to love these as a kid and I don't remember there being any filling inside, in fact I'm 100% sure there wasn't.

When I saw one in a bakers the other day, I bought one and couldn't wait to get home and rekindle childhood memories.

I took a large bite and my pleasure turned to horror as bloody jam oozed out, FFS!

Why the f*ck do wankers have to ruin everything by sticking jam inside, do you think jam is perfect, in f ing everything, well it ain't and don't bloody do it.
    I agree with you, there never used to be jam inside. Locally they where known as hairy Mary’s, in fact it was only a few years ago I learnt there proper name.
  • Options
    On a similar theme, the lack of bread pudding available now, Gregg’s have plenty of room for endless varieties of cup cakes and donuts but no bread pudding. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:
    On a similar theme, the lack of bread pudding available now, Gregg’s have plenty of room for endless varieties of cup cakes and donuts but no bread pudding. 
    When did they stop doing bread pudding ? Used to grab one from there before first lockdown. 
  • Options
    Whoever at Sky Sports chooses the team descriptors for the top left of the screen.

Carlisle United = CUT ???
    Stockport County = SPC ???

CUFC v SCFC…
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    buckshee said:
    When did they stop doing bread pudding ? Used to grab one from there before first lockdown. 
    Couldn't tell you the last time I saw it there, Sayers was my go to place but they've all shut down.
  • Options
    curry houses not sending poppadoms with my order

Chinese restaurants not sending prawn crackers with my order

I don't care how good your food is, I've got plenty of places to choose from and there's a good chance I won't be ordering from you again if you're not giving me these as freebies 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    rina said:

I don't care how good your food is, I've got plenty of places to choose from and there's a good chance I won't be ordering from you again if you're not giving me these as freebies 
    So you didn’t order poppadoms or prawn crackers, but are annoyed they weren’t delivered for free?
  • Options
    rina said:

So you didn’t order poppadoms or prawn crackers, but are annoyed they weren’t delivered for free?
    Curry houses that now charge for the condiments to eat with your (paid for) poppadoms. 
  • Options
    All the curry house I've been in have charged for the relish tray.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    rina said:

Curry houses that now charge for the condiments to eat with your (paid for) poppadoms. 
    Damn those restaurants for having the cheek to charge a price for something that costs them money to source and produce.

Why should I pay for rice to go with my (paid for) chicken tikka masala?
  • Options
    rina said:

Do you adopt the same policy in pubs? Look I bought a pint and they've not given me another one free.