Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Cling Film!!!!!!!!
    Never seen it, who is in it?
  • Options
    Cling Film!!!!!!!!
    The Klingons.
  • Options
    Was supposed to be having a new Bathroom fitted this week which has turned into a complete nightmare... In total the bloke doing it (a recommendation, not from on here who wont be recommended to anyone else) did a few hours work to remove the Bath and three quarters of the tiles on Tuesday and then did about an hour and a halfs work yesterday to clean up the mess he'd made on Tuesday

Still waiting for him to collect the tiles we've chosen this morning and have had what feels excuse after excuse come up about him having to dash off for one reason or another - Now it could be me being really suspicious and they're genuine reasons for him having to be away but apparently he's got until Tuesday to complete the job as has another one starting on Wednesday yet have absolutely zero faith in this happening

Tell him if he doesn't finish on Tuesday, you'll get someone else to finish it and he whistle for his money.
    Its certainly going to get to that point soon

Expected him working by now (Understand he had to get the tiles) but called him and he's still at home because he's been having to run his Mother in Law around this morning

Have reminded him that my Wife takes our Son for swimming lessons at 12 so if he aint round by then, its going to be another day of just a mess - Is frustrating as been telling him all week that we need the bath installed by today so my boy can have a bath tonight and get the chlorine off him!!

The problem is they take on so much work and spread themselves too thin. Wouldn't believe a word about the mother in law, sounds like a typical builder excuse.

Could your son have a shower at the pool?

Tried to give him a shower there before now yet he hated it and screamed his head off - Certainly think I'll be forced to take your advice with the threat

Cheers too @Carter for thinking what I've already suspected

He's said he's getting his nephew round to help tomorrow so hopefully happens and the two of them get a load done, not very confident though
    What happened in the end @ForeverAddickted ?
    Did he finish the job or did you get someone else in?

• Options
    Cling Film!!!!!!!!
    Cling Eastwood 
  • Options
    Cling Film!!!!!!!!

Why does the box it comes in and the serrated edge always collapse and become useless?

Why does it tear unevenly or become entangled around the roll it comes on and become impossible to tear off without it splitting down the F ing middle.

Why does it never stop clinging, especially to things it’s not meant to be clinging tooooooooo,FFS?!!!!!
    Did you know about the highly secretive little cardboard tabs on each side of the box? 

Press those in and the roll becomes stabilised and they become the axis for the roll to revolve on.  It's the same for foil btw.  Not saying its the end to all your problems SN, but it might help.
  • Options
    Cling Film!!!!!!!!

Why does the box it comes in and the serrated edge always collapse and become useless?

Why does it tear unevenly or become entangled around the roll it comes on and become impossible to tear off without it splitting down the F ing middle.

Why does it never stop clinging, especially to things it’s not meant to be clinging tooooooooo,FFS?!!!!!
    Did you know about the highly secretive little cardboard tabs on each side of the box? 

Press those in and the roll becomes stabilised and they become the axis for the roll to revolve on.  It's the same for foil btw.  Not saying its the end to all your problems SN, but it might help.
    I knew I would learn something from CL to enrich my life one day. I owe you a lot of thanks, @”Raith_C_Chattonell”.
  • Options
    Was supposed to be having a new Bathroom fitted this week which has turned into a complete nightmare... In total the bloke doing it (a recommendation, not from on here who wont be recommended to anyone else) did a few hours work to remove the Bath and three quarters of the tiles on Tuesday and then did about an hour and a halfs work yesterday to clean up the mess he'd made on Tuesday

Still waiting for him to collect the tiles we've chosen this morning and have had what feels excuse after excuse come up about him having to dash off for one reason or another - Now it could be me being really suspicious and they're genuine reasons for him having to be away but apparently he's got until Tuesday to complete the job as has another one starting on Wednesday yet have absolutely zero faith in this happening

Tell him if he doesn't finish on Tuesday, you'll get someone else to finish it and he whistle for his money.
    Its certainly going to get to that point soon

Expected him working by now (Understand he had to get the tiles) but called him and he's still at home because he's been having to run his Mother in Law around this morning

Have reminded him that my Wife takes our Son for swimming lessons at 12 so if he aint round by then, its going to be another day of just a mess - Is frustrating as been telling him all week that we need the bath installed by today so my boy can have a bath tonight and get the chlorine off him!!

The problem is they take on so much work and spread themselves too thin. Wouldn't believe a word about the mother in law, sounds like a typical builder excuse.

Could your son have a shower at the pool?

Tried to give him a shower there before now yet he hated it and screamed his head off - Certainly think I'll be forced to take your advice with the threat

Cheers too @Carter for thinking what I've already suspected

He's said he's getting his nephew round to help tomorrow so hopefully happens and the two of them get a load done, not very confident though
    What happened in the end @ForeverAddickted ?
    Did he finish the job or did you get someone else in?

Quite humorous in the end - Finished the job on time yet put in two huge shifts on the last two days to ensure it happened

Talking to him on the last day he asked when he could receive Payment because my bathroom was helping to pay for materials for the next job etc.

Of course had he put that effort in from the bloody start without pissing around for the first five days then there wouldnt have been the rush at the end and he'd have had his money within plenty of time

Did a good job on it though!!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    They didn't ask him what toppings he wanted

Peanut butter......
  • Options
    Vehicle registration saga has come to a climax this morning (after 8 months dealing with 3 different French government departments) with an estimate of between €1200 to €2800 to get a €250, 1.3 petrol Suzuki "run about" legally registered here. The reason given for the extortionate fee is that the vehicle may not conform to French and/or EU regs, even though it was built in Spain, is registered in Holland and has been MOT'd and driven in Holland up until recent years. Cant see why the car can't just be put through a French MOT, if European MOT's are standardized by the EU, and left to pass or fail? 

• Options
    Cling Film!!!!!!!!

Press those in and the roll becomes stabilised and they become 'The Axis Of Evil' for the roll to revolve on.  It's the same for foil btw.  Not saying its the end to all your problems SN, but it might help.
    There fixed it for you.

Yeah, tried that, f ing b'stards always f up too!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fecking Bad manners............. My wife and I walking two dogs each step into the road to let two older women walk by on a very narrow footpath, neither of them so much as looked in our direction. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Fecking Bad manners............. My wife and I walking two dogs each step into the road to let two older women walk by on a very narrow footpath, neither of them so much as looked in our direction. 
    In situations like this one, I find that a sarcastic, you`re welcome at the top of my voice might get the message across.

Well it makes feel better!
  • Options
    The middle aged women on my office who have one topic of conversation... Their health issues
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    The middle aged women on my office who have one topic of conversation... Their health issues
    Eew, she ain't got the prolapse has she?
  • Options
    Lack of kitchen etiquette in the workplace. If I'm making a cup of tea, wait till I've finished before making yours cos all you're doing is making me move around you to get to the fridge etc. Its shared offices, so luckily i don't have to actually work with these people.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Eew, she ain't got the prolapse has she?
    She's was building up to it I swear. 
  • Options
    Lack of kitchen etiquette in the workplace. If I'm making a cup of tea, wait till I've finished before making yours cos all you're doing is making me move around you to get to the fridge etc. Its shared offices, so luckily i don't have to actually work with these people.
    Or when you've just boiled the kettle and someone comes marching in and fills their cup first without so much as looking/checking with you first.
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    Or when you've just boiled the kettle and someone comes marching in and fills their cup first without so much as looking/checking with you first.
    This bitch in my office nicks my water, I have a routine where I put kettle on and have a slash / dump while it's boiling, this cow fills up her flask and fux off without even refilling the kettle 
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    This bitch in my office nicks my water, I have a routine where I put kettle on and have a slash / dump while it's boiling, this cow fills up her flask and fux off without even refilling the kettle 

Years ago, food used to go missing from our office overnight. We suspected the cleaners but it could have been security. In the end we used to have to lock it all away but not before I contaminated several items. At the time, I was still using traditional syringes for my insulin and I injected piss into several items and left them out, all of which were taken.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    Have the dump in the kettle... that'll stop her!! 
  • Options
    Gross some of you... 
  • Options
    CAFCOlly said:
    Have the dump in the kettle... that'll stop her!! 
    Fella I used to work for told me a story about a site he was on where the builders kept trying to force the sparks labourer to make their tea being quite bullying towards him. Last day the sparks were on the job he went into the mess room, pulled down his trousers and shit in the tea urn.  
  • Options
    Was his name Earl Grey because that tastes like shit.
  • Options
    Ben Sheppard and frigging Tipping Point.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Honestly, that bloke has got such a punchable face.  His inappropriate hugs, talking about ‘oh its a rider!’, ‘oh you’ll need some lateral movement there’, he squeals like a pig when the jackpot counter is within 6 inches of the tipping point, he can shove ‘I’ll have dropzone 4 please Ben... light it up please’ right where the sun doesnt shine, West Ham pillock.

The ITV producer who devised the programme deserves the slowest, painful death! lol
  • Options
    The Apprentice contestants this year.

Embarrassing and intensely annoying.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Ghost drop

WTF??
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Ghost drop

WTF??
    And that as well.  Friggin Ghost Drops.  Tit.