Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    When a murder at your workplace keeps you there well after your finish time. So very inconsiderate.
    Wasnt Richard Huckle was it?
    Live in hope
    He is dead
  • Options
    Gun Salutes! 

What the F for, all they do is scare the shit out of my dog 🐕 
  • Options
    Gun Salutes! 

What the F for, all they do is scare the shit out of my dog 🐕 
    Just reminded me, when Bailey was younger and we were training him. Part of that was gunshot training, as we lined up with our dogs sitting next to us I reached adjust his collar just as the gun was fired. I nearly crapped my pants, our instructor said Bailey passed although I failed. 😂
  • Options
    When a murder at your workplace keeps you there well after your finish time. So very inconsiderate.

Yes.
    Feel sorry for you guys, as if your job isn't difficult enough. Mind you, if anyone deserved it...
  • Options
    That’s one for the ‘General things that Please you’ thread.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.
    Feel sorry for you guys, as if your job isn't difficult enough. Mind you, if anyone deserved it...

It didn’t happen on my wing so I didn’t witness it. A couple of my close mates did attend and I don’t mind admitting I was glad I didn’t have to see it. Yes, he was stabbed but there was also much more to it. However it’s what we accept when we sign up, we’re not babysitting a bunch of boy scouts. 
    As for deserving it, I certainly didn’t lose any sleep over it last night. Huckle was a depraved, inadequate, creepy bastard and even I, who is civil to the vast majority of those under my care, couldn’t bring myself to speak to. 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

It didn’t happen on my wing so I didn’t witness it. A couple of my close mates did attend and I don’t mind admitting I was glad I didn’t have to see it. Yes, he was stabbed but there was also much more to it. However it’s what we accept when we sign up, we’re not babysitting a bunch of boy scouts. 
    As for deserving it, I certainly didn’t lose any sleep over it last night. Huckle was a depraved, inadequate, creepy bastard and even I, who is civil to the vast majority of those under my care, couldn’t bring myself to speak to. 
    Probably a stupid question but do you think the murder was based on his crime for being in the first place or do you think it was done by a fellow nut job

i.e. How long had he been in that particular prison - Find it strange he's only now been attacked, unless of course it wasnt the first time?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

Probably a stupid question but do you think the murder was based on his crime for being in the first place or do you think it was done by a fellow nut job

i.e. How long had he been in that particular prison - Find it strange he's only now been attacked, unless of course it wasnt the first time?

Without a doubt he was targeted because of what he was in for. He was definitely the lowest of the low even amongst other sex offenders. As for the alleged perpetrator I can guarantee that no one on here would want him as a neighbour. In my opinion he shouldn’t have been in a mainstream prison in the first place, he should have been in a secure hospital.

Huckle had been with us for just under a couple of years and there had been many times where it was rumoured that he was going to be done and he was constantly verbally abused but up until yesterday he had been protected by vigilant staff, wall to wall CCTV and good luck. He was once the victim of the most horrendous potting I’d ever witnessed. It was a couple of days before I got the smell out of my nostrils.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

Without a doubt he was targeted because of what he was in for. He was definitely the lowest of the low even amongst other sex offenders. As for the alleged perpetrator I can guarantee that no one on here would want him as a neighbour. In my opinion he shouldn’t have been in a mainstream prison in the first place, he should have been in a secure hospital.

Huckle had been with us for just under a couple of years and there had been many times where it was rumoured that he was going to be done and he was constantly verbally abused but up until yesterday he had been protected by vigilant staff, wall to wall CCTV and good luck. He was once the victim of the most horrendous potting I’d ever witnessed. It was a couple of days before I got the smell out of my nostrils.
    What’s potting mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

What’s potting mate?
    @DaveMehmet will try anything once...
     :D 
    Just googled it and wished I hadn’t!
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

What’s potting mate?
    Looking it up or trying it?
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

What’s potting mate?

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Prison terminology for dumping a steaming bucket of urine and excrement over the head of a much-loved prison service employee.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Yes.

What’s potting mate?

The one in question was a mixture of faeces, urine, tinned mackerel and a couple of other substances which was left for a couple of days to mature.  A bucket of said mixture was tipped cleanly over his head. I attended and I have never smelt anything so repulsive in my life and I dated a girl from Grimsby once.
    If ever I moan on here about my job mate, post a link to this thread and tell me to shut the fuck up!
  • Options
    Managers of international football teams who suffer from selective deafness.

• Options
    Pardon
  • Options
    No doubt mentioned already: Football vloggers. Just watch the game like a normal person you annoying twats. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who whinge at videos that they've chosen to watch... Just watch the highlights if you don't like vloggers etc...
  • Options
    No wonder it dont work... I've just Googled - 01234 000-00 and nothing comes up!!
  • Options
    muppetman said:
    T_C_E said:
    Fecking Bad manners............. My wife and I walking two dogs each step into the road to let two older women walk by on a very narrow footpath, neither of them so much as looked in our direction. 
    In situations like this one, I find that a sarcastic, you`re welcome at the top of my voice might get the message across.

Well it makes feel better!
    I like - "Don't mention it mate"........"Oh, you didn't"
  • Options
    Some twat offering to buy Valli........... go on mate we'll go to the cash point now and I'll draw the 200 quid out!!
    My reply go away, sell your house come back with the cash and you still won't have enough money. There really are some 18 carot w*nkers down here and my missus wonders why I prefer them getting muddy in the school field. All this on the same day a photo appears in a competition with someone claiming to be the owner of Valli. :(
  • Options
    So many wrong'uns
  • Options
    Politicians that keep talking over people to avoid being challenged on their statements. When it's clear to hear that the other person is attempting to interject and they create the longest sentence on history, simply to avoid handing the conversation baton over. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Prison terminology for dumping a steaming bucket of urine and excrement over the head of a much-loved prison service employee.
    Christ. I was going to look up some gardening supplies on an NHS computer. Thank God I didn't search for a potting shed. Might have been collecting my P45.