Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    The SNP.

Had a "once in a generation" Independence vote 5 years ago. Lost.

The UK then had a referendum vote to stay/leave the EU. Leave won. SNP dont accept it, never will, and block ANY vote to leave.

Now want another Independence vote next year. 

No.You. Fecking.Cant. You had one 5 years ago & lost. Get over it. We are also leaving the EU. Get used to it. Do they ever respect a result in a referendum  ??

And the icing on the cake. Some numpty SNP politician was advocating NOT building a border between England & Scotland if they left the Union. WFT !!  The only reason there isn't going to be one between the UK & the EU on Ireland is because of the GFA. No other reason. This time the EU will INSIST on there being one between England & the sweats.....and I personally will help to build it.
  • Options
    mardy gets who come on all 'look at me I'm proper lovely, just cos I offered to make a brew' who then get all passagg sulky when I ask for a hot chocolate.  The packets are right there with the teabags, tip the powder in, pour on the hot water and put a spoon in it, FFS I can mix it up fine meself, it's a site less bother than all that milk/sugar/decaff palaver with the teas and coffees but apparently I'm the prick. 
    Ha ha, you should see the knockabout stuff we get up to at Chez Stigs in the evening. It's like an ITV sitcom
  • Options
    Reckon getting a potting would annoy me
  • Options
    Sad twats tippy-tapping away  their laptops on the twenty five minute commute. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    That bloody police helicopter. Why can't they send a drone up?
    Or are they wasting fuel at £1000 an hour just to irritate the XR lot even more?
  • Options
    Long changes on the Underground. 

Worse one being victoria line to Piccadilly at Green Park, have to walk about half a mile
  • Options

Worse one being victoria line to Piccadilly at Green Park, have to walk about half a mile
    The lack of escalating stairs at Covent garden tube always pisses me off. Especially when you forget how much it burns your legs or get stuck behind a slow coach who is out of breath and stopping after 7 stairs 

• Options
    Carter said:

The lack of escalating stairs at Covent garden tube always pisses me off. Especially when you forget how much it burns your legs or get stuck behind a slow coach who is out of breath and stopping after 7 stairs 

Sorry mate, it's me farmer's giving me some Gyp at the moment.
  • Options
    Tesco Metro and The Co-op always changing the shelves.
    When you're at the Gym working on one of the stations and someone asks how long you are going to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When you're at the Gym working on one of the stations and someone asks how long you are going to be.
    Or “can I work in with you?”. How hard is it to wait 5 minutes??
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Or “can I work in with you?”. How hard is it to wait 5 minutes??
    what about those tossers who have phone calls while sitting on the machine?
  • Options
    People who go to gym's and have to find a way to tell everyone else about it... ;)  
  • Options
    People who go to gym's and have to find a way to tell everyone else about it... ;)  

Agree mate, it's annoying. I went last night by the way.
  • Options
    People who willingly allow themselves to get so unhealthy they become a drain on the NHS purely as a result of not moving enough and eating far too much. 

Spoke to someone today that's had tens of  thousand of pounds in attempted treatments to stop their greedy ways with food. 19 Stone, still eating crap and even said they're looking forward to their Kebab tonight! 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    People who willingly allow themselves to get so unhealthy they become a drain on the NHS purely as a result of not moving enough and eating far too much. 

Spoke to someone today that's had tens of  thousand of pounds in attempted treatments to stop their greedy ways with food. 19 Stone, still eating crap and even said they're looking forward to their Kebab tonight! 
    Overactive knife and fork syndrome.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Couldnt agree more. Ive got a real dislike for the morbidly obese. 
  • Options
    People who go to gym’s what? Toilets?
  • Options
    Carter said:

You do know there's a lift?
  • Options
    People at Covent Garden tube lifts invariably failing to press the button
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Maybe a euphemism?
  • Options
    Carter said:

You do know there's a lift?
    Yeah with a massive queue and wait for it. I don't go to Covent garden much but every time I think that the stairs cannot possibly be as burny as last time and a better option than waiting for the lift and every time I'm proven wrong 
  • Options
    Silent Farters on crowded trains ...
  • Options
    That bloke who got dragged off the train yesterday, maybe he wasn't XR but a silent farter?
  • Options
    The Peoples's Vote. Do they not remember June 2016?, and they call the leavers thick.
  • Options
    I’ve said this before, but it still annoys me:
    In restaurants, when the staff come up to you asking if everything’s ok. This afternoon, we were interrupted 4 times. We only had one course.
    FFS if everything’s not ok, I’ll get your attention. Leave me alone. I don’t want to have to engage in conversation with a stranger, particularly when my mouth has food in it.

This can’t be something that doesn’t bother many people, surely? I find it infuriating.
    I think asking once is acceptable.
  • Options
    They always seem to ask as the fork covered in food just hits your tongue too... They want you to do that awkward fast chew just to say "yeah fine".
  • Options
    Just a thumbs up usually does the trick