Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• People who buy dogs and then carry them around in bags or put them in dog pushchairs (yes, there IS such a thing..)........ they have four legs for a reason you halfwits!!

Unless the pushchair is for medical reasons of course...
  • Non English speaking people in customer care centers...wtf.

Last three calls I have either made or they have contacted me I have had trouble understanding a word they say. Surely when interviewed the interviewee is thinking naaah this aint gonna work!

Last three calls I have either made or they have contacted me I have had trouble understanding a word they say. Surely when interviewed the interviewee is thinking naaah this aint gonna work!

It wasn’t the Charlton ticket office was it?

It wasn’t the Charlton ticket office was it?
    Being a boycotter I nearly flagged you for that :wink:
  • Stig said:

Non English speaking people in customer care centers...wtf.

Bloody right. Had someone from Glasgow call me this morning. Couldn't understand a word.
    Something about kilts?

sorry, but that's against all the "anti-everything" legislation. Just because the person can't communicate in a language doesn't make them unsuitable for the role. This is 2018 dontcha no.
  • BBC switching snooker coverage between BBC2 and BBC1 mid-frame. FFS, it really doesn't matter whether it's on one channel or the other, just pick one and stick with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not being able to remember what the “I’ll see you at macro “ thread is called!
  • Bono, bleating to his critics, ‘Would you prefer that I die broke?’

He campaigns against poverty whilst applying every trick in the book to avoid the tax man. Die broke? Fat chance, said to be worth £534 million.

He campaigns against poverty whilst applying every trick in the book to avoid the tax man. Die broke? Fat chance, said to be worth £534 million.

I'm not bothered how much much money he's got, I'd just prefer that he die.
  • Steve Bunce on the radio. Shrill, loud, over-excited, unlistenable
  • Ticketmaster

Problem is, even if he gave the majority
    of that fortune away to very good causes, he'd still be a si
  • The floss.

Anyone with young kids will probably feel my pain.
  • T_C_E said:

Just changing a double glazed window as it had blown when a passing neighbour called out. "Morning Ray, didn't know you were a Glazier" never felt so insulted in my life!

Release the hounds
  • edited May 2018
    T_C_E said:

Just changing a double glazed window as it had blown when a passing neighbour called out: "Morning Ray, didn't know you were a Glazier"

Blimey - he must have shouted that really loud!
  • Sponsored links:

• The wife trying to interfere with the BBQ.

I don’t try and get involved when you’re doing your make up so leave me alone.
  • Long sleeved shirt and shorts. It looks like you couldn’t make your mind up about what to wear for dinner so you look double the twat.
  • Allen keys and my inability to put anything together with them, without dropping the damn thing every few seconds!
  • The time my Mrs spends in the bathroom, in the bath, doing makeup, doing hair , doing treatments and the minute I go to go in there to lay some much needed cable, I get "Oh, are you going in there now...how long do you think you're gonna be..."
  • My little one was in Hospital over night on Thursday, nothing serious yet the Docs just wanted to keep an eye on him... Me and my wife stayed up all night with him and had to wait all of Friday for him to be discharged.

Meant I wasnt able to go into work - Have raised it with my Manager this morning yet will potentially have to class that Friday as Annual Leave which is what annoys me!!

If that is the case, do they seriously think that I'd leave the Hospital and go to work - i.e. in this case my little one wasnt in danger yet next time could be, oh sorry I cant keep you company mate I've gotta go in as Ive used up all my Holiday!!
  • Macho Men who immediately take their shirts off and start strutting their stuff when the sun comes out, it’s hilarious to watch.

I always go topless, can't stand a bikini line
  • My little one was in Hospital over night on Thursday, nothing serious yet the Docs just wanted to keep an eye on him... Me and my wife stayed up all night with him and had to wait all of Friday for him to be discharged.

Meant I wasnt able to go into work - Have raised it with my Manager this morning yet will potentially have to class that Friday as Annual Leave which is what annoys me!!

If that is the case, do they seriously think that I'd leave the Hospital and go to work - i.e. in this case my little one wasnt in danger yet next time could be, oh sorry I cant keep you company mate I've gotta go in as Ive used up all my Holiday!!

Hope little fellas on mend asap mate
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!