Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited May 2018

My little one was in Hospital over night on Thursday, nothing serious yet the Docs just wanted to keep an eye on him... Me and my wife stayed up all night with him and had to wait all of Friday for him to be discharged.

Meant I wasnt able to go into work - Have raised it with my Manager this morning yet will potentially have to class that Friday as Annual Leave which is what annoys me!!

If that is the case, do they seriously think that I'd leave the Hospital and go to work - i.e. in this case my little one wasnt in danger yet next time could be, oh sorry I cant keep you company mate I've gotta go in as Ive used up all my Holiday!!

Hope little fellas on mend asap mate
    Yeah he's doing fine mate... He had his first vaccines on Thursday and reacted badly with a really high fever it seems
  • edited May 2018
    T_C_E said:

People who buy dogs and then carry them around in bags or put them in dog pushchairs (yes, there IS such a thing..)........ they have four legs for a reason you halfwits!!

Oh ffs, give me a break. ;)image
    I doubt that that’s what he means, it’s those who treat their dogs as a fashion accessory!
  • When you're told some REALLY juicy gossip at the POTY dinner, but have been sworn to secrecy...
  • My little one was in Hospital over night on Thursday, nothing serious yet the Docs just wanted to keep an eye on him... Me and my wife stayed up all night with him and had to wait all of Friday for him to be discharged.

Meant I wasnt able to go into work - Have raised it with my Manager this morning yet will potentially have to class that Friday as Annual Leave which is what annoys me!!

If that is the case, do they seriously think that I'd leave the Hospital and go to work - i.e. in this case my little one wasnt in danger yet next time could be, oh sorry I cant keep you company mate I've gotta go in as Ive used up all my Holiday!!

Glad he's on the mend. Had days off to look after poorly children, and get the option of holiday or unpaid leave... Soon did something I've never done before and pull a sickie
  • My little one was in Hospital over night on Thursday, nothing serious yet the Docs just wanted to keep an eye on him... Me and my wife stayed up all night with him and had to wait all of Friday for him to be discharged.

Glad to hear he's doing well now.
  • Women putting perfume on while on a train, no one wanted to smell that disgustingly sweet, cheap scent on a busy train

They gotta mask Dave's farts somehow
    :lol:
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

My little one was in Hospital over night on Thursday, nothing serious yet the Docs just wanted to keep an eye on him... Me and my wife stayed up all night with him and had to wait all of Friday for him to be discharged.

Glad he's on the mend. Had days off to look after poorly children, and get the option of holiday or unpaid leave... Soon did something I've never done before and pull a sickie
    Yep - typical of some bosses, no idea about motivation or staff care. End up shooting themselves in the foot.

Before we moved here Mrs AA had a major op, off work for six months (HSBC), when she returned she asked what her adjusted target was, to be told that she had to make her annual target in the six months remaining. Needless to say she didn't bend over backwards to make any sales, and any she did make she credited to someone else on her team who would benefit.
  • MrLargo said:

Women putting perfume on while on a train, no one wanted to smell that disgustingly sweet, cheap scent on a busy train

There's a bird in our office who does that 2 or 3 times a day (in the office). She has a false sense of her own attractiveness, and likes to apply her perfume in a vivacious manner. I suspect that she is under the illusion that the blokes in the office get a waft of her Eau de Deptford Market and follow the path of the scent lustfully down the office until they spot her curvacious derriere (that's "fat arse" to you and me) and then stare longingly at her whilst she giggles playfully.

The sad reality is that she sounds like Janet Street-Porter, looks like Meatloaf and the perceived wisdom around the office is that she uses the perfume to mask the fact that her Lady Garden smells like Billingsgate Market on a baking hot summer day.
    So it's a yes from you then?
    She might ming a bit, but she's not dead - of course it's a yes!
  • Living so far away from Wembley should my team make an appearance there! ;-)
  • MrLargo said:

Women putting perfume on while on a train, no one wanted to smell that disgustingly sweet, cheap scent on a busy train

There's a bird in our office who does that 2 or 3 times a day (in the office). She has a false sense of her own attractiveness, and likes to apply her perfume in a vivacious manner. I suspect that she is under the illusion that the blokes in the office get a waft of her Eau de Deptford Market and follow the path of the scent lustfully down the office until they spot her curvacious derriere (that's "fat arse" to you and me) and then stare longingly at her whilst she giggles playfully.

The sad reality is that she sounds like Janet Street-Porter, looks like Meatloaf and the perceived wisdom around the office is that she uses the perfume to mask the fact that her Lady Garden smells like Billingsgate Market on a baking hot summer day.
    Stop beating around her bush and get to the point.
  • MrLargo said:

Ha ha ha. That made me proper LOL.
  • Sponsored links:

• on weeks with a bank holiday monday the rubbish collection on my street moves from wednesday morning to thursday morning. it's always the same, it's really not hard to remember and for those that struggle the info is clearly available on the council website

however, every single week when there is a bank holiday monday I appear to be the only person who is aware of this. everybody puts their rubbish out on the street on the wednesday morning where it sits until the binmen turn up 24 hours later to do their best sorting out the mess that's been left by the foxes having a field day, they must really look forward to bank holidays

I'm thinking of getting flyers made up and delivering them to all the neighbours for the late may holiday

I put the holes in my mates kitchen ceiling like that.
    One out of line out of twelve, that ain’t too bad success rate for me.
  • Means the bulbs last longer if they are out of series.

Oh wait no.

That would seriously do my head in if I had to live or spend any length of time there.
  • A weird one but the poster I refer to is quite odd so here it is.

Could definitely reveal who I
    Have a real annoyance with on Charlton Life
    I assume it's just something about his personality, I mean
    Zebra's are less annoying and they're a weird
    Zigzag horse donkey combination.... It must be his weirdness then!
  • Dazzler21 said:

A weird one but the poster I refer to is quite odd so here it is.

Sorry.
  • edited May 2018
    Dazzler21 said:

A weird one but the poster I refer to is quite odd so here it is.

If it's me, go f**k yourself. ;)
  • Is it me ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!