Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited May 2018

People at work that make sarcastic comments when leaving early.

I work outside London so if I need to leave early to get back for something I will come in an hour or so earlier than usual in order to get away nice and early. Cue 'oh half day is it' when walking out.

P*ss off

Just tell them you're leaving early to shag their mum/wife/husband/dog etc. (actually, no wonder you're leaving early)
  • One of my dogs was attacked after leaving the school earlier. Four Bull breeds escaped from a house, I managed to keep her clear of the teeth and hopefully we have no damage to her confidence. We returned to where she was attacked around an hour later and it was distressing to see her panic although after a few treats and cuddles from neighbours that witnessed the whole event she settled down. I have a couple of bite wounds to my hand and a possible broken little finger, the police have been notified although Ive just been told the dogs have been removed from the house by the owners. Annoyed I'm feckin furious............I'd also just received a text to say, freebie for the game was waiting for me.
  • Blimey Ray, sorry to here that mate. I hope you and the dog recover quickly and the scum owners get what is coming to them
  • Having had a few GSD's in the past, it never surprises me anymore how owners with smaller dogs think it is funny when their dogs bark and growl aggressively at ours, but would go barmy if ours had done the same
  • Valli has damaged her leg, no physical damage but has started limping. Owner contacted me via fb offering to pay vet bills and apologising for the attack etc, then when told the police are involved said she will deny it happened so I sent her a screen grab of her admission earlier.
  • ross1 said:

Having had a few GSD's in the past, it never surprises me anymore how owners with smaller dogs think it is funny when their dogs bark and growl aggressively at ours, but would go barmy if ours had done the same

Can't help but agree.
  • Blimey Ray, sorry to here that mate. I hope you and the dog recover quickly and the scum owners get what is coming to them

Cheers mate.
  • The host of posters on the takeover thread who don't seem to realise that a limerick has five lines.
  • Sponsored links:

• People at work that make sarcastic comments when leaving early.

I work outside London so if I need to leave early to get back for something I will come in an hour or so earlier than usual in order to get away nice and early. Cue 'oh half day is it' when walking out.

P*ss off

Awful wankers.
  • The diamond formation
  • A second of my dogs attacked by one of the same dogs that attacked Valli yesterday. Although no contact was made I have worked with JJ for over two years to stop him reacting to other dogs only for this to happen.
  • edited May 2018
    Shrewsbury fans in facebook groups claiming they outsung the home fans last night. Yes of course you sounded louder "to you", you were in the middle of 770 of your fellow fans, planks...
  • Wondering how I or the site has generated advert for the Lely Astronaut A5 cow milking machine !!

Do we have any farmers on here?
  • Rugby Union
  • Amal Rajan
  • Nihal Arthanayake
  • Emily Thornbury
  • Sponsored links:

• Vince Cable
  • Michael Hesiltine
  • Jamie Oliver
  • Dermot O'Leary
  • Oh fuck. It’s not you it’s me isn’t it?

That moment, every time.

• Riviera said:

Amal Rajan

Riviera said:

Nihal Arthanayake

Riviera said:

Emily Thornbury

Riviera said:

Vince Cable

Riviera said:

Michael Hesiltine

Riviera said:

Jamie Oliver

Riviera said:

Dermot O'Leary

......your guys took one hell of a beating!
    I'm assuming the first two are his postman and a bloke who blocked his car in the drive once?
  • Receiving the message below on my Chromebook.

The Chromebook is all I need in terms of computing and my one has been superb. However within days of receiving that recurring message it is now in constant need of resetting. Evidently I'm not alone here, and I suspect some kind of foul play in order to generate more business. It's not just the cost, but the unnecessary waste and scrapping of perfectly serviceable kit.
  • T_C_E said:

One of my dogs was attacked after leaving the school earlier. Four Bull breeds escaped from a house, I managed to keep her clear of the teeth and hopefully we have no damage to her confidence. We returned to where she was attacked around an hour later and it was distressing to see her panic although after a few treats and cuddles from neighbours that witnessed the whole event she settled down. I have a couple of bite wounds to my hand and a possible broken little finger, the police have been notified although Ive just been told the dogs have been removed from the house by the owners. Annoyed I'm feckin furious............I'd also just received a text to say, freebie for the game was waiting for me.

This happened to a mate's dog this week. Just casually walking his little dog & a bull mastiff comes running out of a house & attacks the dog. The dog survived but has lost an eye. Why are there so many irresponsible dog owners on the planet??
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!