Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Riviera said:

Tubes of Wine Gums with disproportionate colour make up. Today had out of the 12 or so you get 8 red, 1 black, 2 yellow and one green. No orange at all! Red are my least favourite.

You can buy packets of just red and black and I've often wondered (it came up once as our eldest doesn't like the blacks) why you can't also get a packet of "the rest of em"
    Racist.
  • Brompton bikes on the train in rush hour. Shin destroyers.
  • Black and red wine gums (and pastels) are the best.
  • Black and red wine gums (and pastels) are the best.

Dont forget the Green ones too...
  • edited October 2017
    The golden ticket rule for go sober for October.

I've sponsored a couple of friends doing the go sober thing this year & I've just found out they can have a 'golden ticket', where they can drink alcohol for a day if someone else donates £15. Now I know it's all for charity, but surely this defeats part of the objective?

Either go sober for the whole month or don't do it at all!
  • The golden ticket rule for go sober for October.

I've sponsored a couple of friends doing the go sober thing this year & I've just found out they can have a 'golden ticket', where they can drink alcohol for a day if someone else donates £15. Now I know it's all for charity, but surely this defeats part of the objective?

Either go sober for the whole month or don't do it at all!

Pubs love it when locals do this

About 15 years ago my local got a load of people, me included, press ganged into doing this to raise money for the football team, which I played for.

After the first week hardly anyone had sponsored anyone so the lady who organised it said we could drink of we put 20 quid in each. Undoubtedly we raised more by doing that and probably also kept the pub solvent
  • Seriously didn't think anyone liked green wine gums

They are the best ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• People over 40 eating wine gums, irrespective of colours!

Prefer Green Fruit Pastels and Fruit Gums over the Wine Gum version
  • buckshee said:

Stoptober

Movember

Sober October

Etc etc

its all about "cant remember December"

They are the best ones.
    yes - my favourite ones too.

They are the best ones.
    Some strange people about

They are the best ones.
    Some strange people about
    That's what you get for living in France mate
  • iainment said:

T.C.E said:

People over 40 eating wine gums, irrespective of colours!

What can over 40s do without falling foul of someone on this thread?

I'm wearing brown shoes, a baseball cap (backwards) and just about to cram some (veggie) winegums in me gob.
    Fixed that for you. (y'weirdo). :smiley:
  • being buckled with man flu a day before going vegas, shitter

What exactly is 'man flu' in this context?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017
    That someone is selling an island they own the freehold for for £5million.

And that freehold only exists because someone's grandad's grandad was a mate of the king.

5 million quid just for your ancestor knowing the right people. And this is allowed to happen in 21st century Britain.
  • Being back on the cloobs shitty mailing list after buying the discounted uog tickets the other week. The unsubscribe link still doesn't work.
  • Fiiish said:

That advert with those two cunts who sit in a photo booth talking about themselves. I hope they both fall into a boiling vat of their own piss.

She's fit though... Only acceptable part of the advert.
  • iainment said:

being buckled with man flu a day before going vegas, shitter

What exactly is 'man flu' in this context?
    a cold or similar minor ailment as experienced by a man who is regarded as exaggerating the severity of the symptoms.

nose running like a tap, sore throat etc.

although im sure you knew that just looking for something to moan about, im guessing because i was gender specific or some bs like that
  • Fiiish said:

And that freehold only exists because someone's grandad's grandad was a mate of the king.

5 million quid just for your ancestor knowing the right people. And this is allowed to happen in 21st century Britain.

Play the cards you've been dealt and don't let jealousy win. Hate begets hate
  • edited October 2017

buckshee said:

Stoptober

Movember

Sober October

Etc etc

its all about "cant remember December"
    Gay May

A Few lines and a couple of double brandy’s will fix that.
  • edited October 2017

Fiiish said:

It's not jealousy. I don't want 5 million quid, I just want those who inherit stolen land to give it back.
  • Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

It's not jealousy. I don't want 5 million quid, I just want those who inherit stolen land to give it back.
    You'd need to dig em up first
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!