Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Riviera said:

Tubes of Wine Gums with disproportionate colour make up. Today had out of the 12 or so you get 8 red, 1 black, 2 yellow and one green. No orange at all! Red are my least favourite.

You can buy packets of just red and black and I've often wondered (it came up once as our eldest doesn't like the blacks) why you can't also get a packet of "the rest of em"
    No you can't. Black and Red are available. How Does that help?
  • IdleHans said:

Clocks. Clocks on everything. Clock on the phone. Clock on the telly. Clock on the oven. Clock on the microwave. Clock on the stereo. Clock on the computer screen. Clock on the radio. Clock, clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks.
    This is your life, ticking away. Watch it ebb. One more and one less. Another second nearer the end. Everywhere you look, your mortality writ large. A constant reminder that you're edging towards the open chasm of your grave. Fucking clocks.

Half of them aren't even right.

Sorry, Rogers Walters beat you to it by about 45 years
    I'm not going that far back in this thread.
  • IdleHans said:

Clocks. Clocks on everything. Clock on the phone. Clock on the telly. Clock on the oven. Clock on the microwave. Clock on the stereo. Clock on the computer screen. Clock on the radio. Clock, clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks.
    This is your life, ticking away. Watch it ebb. One more and one less. Another second nearer the end. Everywhere you look, your mortality writ large. A constant reminder that you're edging towards the open chasm of your grave. Fucking clocks.

Clocks are the ultimate symbol of the oppression of the working class. @IdleHans, you need to rise up and smash your chains.
    If it's all right with you I'll lie in a bit longer.
  • Just read the complete randomness, simmering arguments and hilariously absurbity that is this page.

Fucking love this forum.

Wrong thread
  • edited October 2017

Knowing exactly how people from Yorkshire will react. Read this morning that Trip Advisor has named a pub in Yorkshire as the best McDonald's restaurant in the world.

Within an hour one of them is on facebook with the utterly predictable "... that's because it's in gods own county...".

Burk.

• Along the same lines - Geezer I know here from Doncaster who wants to move back to the UK, blaming Loooondoners (Not even Southerners, LOOOONDERS) for buying up all the property in Donny (fuckin Doncaster???) as holiday homes and pushing the prices up. Because all born and bred Loooondoners all live and can afford to buy / rent properties in the same communities they grew up in.

You been watching too much Eastenders mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Along the same lines - Geezer I know here from Doncaster who wants to move back to the UK, blaming Loooondoners (Not even Southerners, LOOOONDERS) for buying up all the property in Donny (fuckin Doncaster???) as holiday homes and pushing the prices up. Because all born and bred Loooondoners all live and can afford to buy / rent properties in the same communities they grew up in.

First place I think of when I hear the words holiday home - Doncaster... :lol:
    He tells me like I'm not from Loooondon
  • edited October 2017
    Its great that the BBC are showing a game from each of the FA Cup Qualifying Rounds but cut out the fecking sarcasm please!!

"We've got a treat today, we've got THREE cameras instead of the usual one AND we have action replays"

Edit... Apparently Boreham Wood used two, YES TWO Mini-Buses (haha!) to take their fans over to St. Albans today

I know I'm always whinging and bitching about housing on here, and not owning one, but even if someone offered me a house to own for gratis, in Doncaster, I'd turn it down
  • Was watching OFAH this morning and spotted this abomination. I suppose annoyed is an understatement, more devastated.

• IdleHans said:

Yes, it's about time someone said that! As useful as they can be, clocks are a scourge of modern living.

What I find worse than clocks themselves are people that live their lives by them. I know it's a necessary evil for organising a meeting or running a train service, but for every aspect of our lives, really? If I tell someone I'm going shopping tomorrow, do they really need to know what time I am going? It's 'kin ridiculous.
  • edited October 2017
    That stupid bit of stringy stuff you have to pull apart on things like bags of cat litter, or chicken feed. You invariably have to take a knife to it or a pair of scissors.

I'd like to take a knife to the person who invented this useless piece of shit.

It doesn't fucking work.......
  • That stupid bit of stringy stuff you have to pull apart on things like bags of cat litter, or chicken feed. You invariably have to take a knife to it or a pair of scissors.

I'd like to take a knife to the person who invented this useless piece of shit.

It doesn't fucking work.......

I just cut through the Packaging underneath the string and create a rip which allows me to pour out the cat litter

Sod pissing around with the string
  • Talking in modern Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Kids are watching on Boomerang and there are human characters chatting away FFS.

• IdleHans said:

One more for your collection: http://www.deathclock.com/
  • By the way, I just put Roland Duchatelet's details in - Tuesday 25 August 2020, save the date.
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting a phone call at 4am from my 16 year old son, who had just fallen from a 7ft gate and now has an ankle the size of a balloon. The annoying part is sitting in a hospital with a 4 hour waiting time.
  • MrOneLung said:

Talking in modern Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Kids are watching on Boomerang and there are human characters chatting away FFS.

Welcome to Tory Britain.
  • Fiiish said:

MrOneLung said:

Talking in modern Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Welcome to Tory Britain.
    They would have no objection to the woman going Taaaaaamaaaaaas!
  • MrLargo said:

By the way, I just put Roland Duchatelet's details in - Tuesday 25 August 2020, save the date.

Put me down for 10 front row seats please.
  • Getting a phone call at 4am from my 16 year old son, who had just fallen from a 7ft gate and now has an ankle the size of a balloon. The annoying part is sitting in a hospital with a 4 hour waiting time.

Would it be impolite to ask what your 16 year old son was doing trying to scale a 7' gate at 4am? :wink:
  • edited October 2017
    IdleHans said:

Don't forget to alter them in 2 weeks time.
  • MrOneLung said:

The adverts on this site.

Not that they are there, that is fine, but more what ones are popping up. I thought it was meant to be based on your browsing history but got adverts for an 'All gay cruising holiday from San Diego' all over my screen and advert for Blue Ice Breathable Boxer Shorts

What dodgy sites must I have been on to get them adverts on my profile.

September 16th I said about these bloody boxer shorts !!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!