Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• buckshee said:

eBay

People want the earth on a stick for as little as possible and still moan when they get it.

Currently got my iPhone up on there and I’m preparing myself for all the daft questions I’m bound to get

“Will you take £180?”

Er no seeing as it has a starting price of £200 and will probably go for close to £280.

I sold a TomTom device on Ebay and accidentally listed it as "New" rather than "Used"

When the bloke received it (Paid £20 for it) he kicked up a stink about the condition clearly being used as the sound wasnt working etc. in the end I got so fed up with his attitude I offered him a refund minus the postage he'd paid - When I got it back I could see the sound wasnt working so went on to Google to see if it could be fixed... Took me less than five mins to sort!!
    Rip Off Britain!

Dom Littlecock would be spinning in his grave!
  • buckshee said:

eBay

People want the earth on a stick for as little as possible and still moan when they get it.

Currently got my iPhone up on there and I’m preparing myself for all the daft questions I’m bound to get

“Will you take £180?”

Er no seeing as it has a starting price of £200 and will probably go for close to £280.

I sold a TomTom device on Ebay and accidentally listed it as "New" rather than "Used"

When the bloke received it (Paid £20 for it) he kicked up a stink about the condition clearly being used as the sound wasnt working etc. in the end I got so fed up with his attitude I offered him a refund minus the postage he'd paid - When I got it back I could see the sound wasnt working so went on to Google to see if it could be fixed... Took me less than five mins to sort!!
    Rip Off Britain!

is he dead?
  • Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Rip Off Britain!

He’d be saying to someone “you’re a despicable man , do you know that?”
  • buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Have you got a Buy it Now Price and will you deliver?
  • buckshee said:

Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Rip Off Britain!

Cannot stand this bloke......whenever I see him I'm praying that someone chins him when he confronts them
  • Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Rip Off Britain!

Whoever he's pointing at must be f**king short.

• buckshee said:

Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Rip Off Britain!

Cannot stand this bloke......whenever I see him I'm praying that someone chins him when he confronts them
    in the same category of irritants as gregg wallace
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:

Dazzler21 said:

buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Rip Off Britain!

in the same category of irritants as gregg wallace
    Baldist...

"Oh it's his royal shortness!"
  • buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

You should have just told him you meant it was new when you bought it.
  • iaitch said:

Anyone over 30 who wears a baseball cap .
    You look ridiculous. If you're bald nobody cares . Take the stupid cap off.

I'm 61 and wear a baseball cap on holiday in Greece, don't want to get my bald head burnt.

Is that permissible or should I destroy the aforementioned cap?
    Surely a Panama!
  • bellz2002 said:

A classic but still an annoyance is when people at the platform just stand there blocking the exits when the doors open and they have the audacity to think the people trying to get off the train are in the wrong.

So yes basically bad manners on trains.

Lip up fatty
  • Been off work as I was sick throughout the night. Have puked so hard that all the blood vessels under my eyes have burst. It looks f*****g horrible.
  • Been off work as I was sick throughout the night. Have puked so hard that all the blood vessels under my eyes have burst. It looks f*****g horrible.

But are you at the game in Walsall? :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Been off work as I was sick throughout the night. Have puked so hard that all the blood vessels under my eyes have burst. It’s a massive improvement.

• all the blood vessels under my eyes have burst. It looks f*****g horrible.

Judging by your reputation and the posts of your "mates" on here DM, I do wonder whether you achieved this condition through violent over-wanking

Glad I am eating dinner reading that.....
  • edited September 2017
    People who don't know how to use a door handle and so slam every door they close.

You see this thing mate? You're supposed to turn it.

JiMMy 85 said:

RIP threads. I respect them enough to not do this in the threads themselves, but fucking hell. They mean a lot to people who knew the deceased, but obscure bit-part actors in TV shows? It's getting really bloody silly.

My favourite ones are the ones for e.g. far out musicians etc that people have obviously just seen on a BBC obituary over their cornflakes and then done a quick wiki search on the deceased so they can post some mawkish homage about how they will miss the biggest influence on Cameroonian acid jazz of a generation/ or the Sri Lankan B movie actor whose commanding performance in a local remake of Green Street 2 helped reshape the cultural and political landscape in South Asia or some other pretentious shite.

Swear some on here have a "deathwatch app" to help facilitate this. Very amusing.

And yet, if you actually read the threads, this does not happen much at all...

Made me laugh though! :smiley:

• People who don't know how to use a door handle and so slam every door they close.

Knobs they are... ;)
  • People who don't know how to use a door handle and so slam every door they close.

Knobs they are... ;)
    Handles https://www.simplydoorhandles.co.uk/

Knobs https://www.doorhandlecompany.co.uk/door-knobs/
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!