Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Anyone over 30 who wears a baseball cap .
    You look ridiculous. If you're bald nobody cares . Take the stupid cap off.

I'm 61 and wear a baseball cap on holiday in Greece, don't want to get my bald head burnt.

Is that permissible or should I destroy the aforementioned cap?
  • salted caramel ??? Advert for a new Ben & Jerry's ice-cream and there is also a new Aero mouse that has this abomination in it. Who wants salt in their chocolate ?? Bloody Americans again.

nah you're wrong there, Salt in Chocolate or Caramel is the mutts nuts.
  • iaitch said:

Anyone over 30 who wears a baseball cap .

I'm 61 and wear a baseball cap on holiday in Greece, don't want to get my bald head burnt.

That's the sort of idiocy that makes me want to wear baseball caps. That some people get annoyed by caps on over 30s is worrying.
  • edited September 2017
    iaitch said:

And if you’re really lucky, you might get skin cancer.
  • edited September 2017
    iainment said:

iaitch said:

That's the sort of idiocy that makes me want to wear baseball caps. That some people get annoyed by ca p t s on over 30s is worrying.

• @TCE any thoughts on @Bedsaddick's sartorial guidance

I have to be honest I was out with my dogs the other night wearing a baseball cap, a hoodie (with hood up) sunglasses (it wasn't sunny) trainers and cargo shorts and listening to Coldplay. I thought CL would go into feckin meltdown! ;)

Take the roof off your house, let me know if it gets cold. ;)
  • Wear a cricket hat with a brim. It will keep the sun off your face, neck and ears, identify you as an Englishman, but only to other Englishmen, and maintain the impression that your IQ might be above 85.
  • T.C.E said:

@TCE any thoughts on @Bedsaddick's sartorial guidance

I have to be honest I was out with my dogs the other night wearing a baseball cap, a hoodie (with hood up) sunglasses (it wasn't sunny) trainers and cargo shorts and listening to Coldplay. I thought CL would go into feckin meltdown! ;)
    Would have been alright if you hadn’t mentioned Coldplay.

Except when on holiday in a hot country :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting a speeding ticket for going 60 on the M20 in the variable speed limit section with a 50 sign up ahead. I'm sure the one before was on 60 (and so I slowed to 50 for the one ahead) as I remember thinking it couldn't have been flashing me for that reason, but we all know I can't prove it!

£100 that I really haven't got & 3 points, or if I'm lucky more money I really haven't got and a speed awareness course. Sigh.

Same here, between Junc 6 and 7. In fact I think I'd just come of the slip road of 7 at speed when I noticed the 50 up above, so reduced speed, but only to 62 when I got snapped.

Gutted as i genuinely don't take the piss with speed.

Been offered the course for £67, so could have been worse I guess.

• My daughter's hidden the Jaffa cakes. I ate one or two (ok most) of the last packet so bought a replacement. Just settled with a cup of tea but no JC. Even my wife doesn't know where she's put them.

I am bald and proud and stil wear a baseball hat to keep the sun away from my eyes. And when it's not sunny, I might even wear it backwards.
  • buckshee said:

Oh and people talking on their phones whilst being served in shops , cretins

So agree with that, totally bloody rude.
  • 1StevieG said:

I am bald and proud and stil wear a baseball hat to keep the sun away from my eyes. And when it's not sunny, I might even wear it backwards.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

Get him really angry, tell him your over 30 even if your not. ;)
  • edited September 2017
    T.C.E said:

Take the roof off your house, let me know if it gets cold. ;)
    Wear a woolly hat then ;-)
  • london underground striking the same day as england play there last qualifier to get to russia, selfish cnuts the quicker driverless trains come in the better.

confirmed for the 5th october 80% of tube drivers will be striking due to wanting a 4 day work week.
  • eBay

People want the earth on a stick for as little as possible and still moan when they get it.

Currently got my iPhone up on there and I’m preparing myself for all the daft questions I’m bound to get

“Will you take £180?”

Er no seeing as it has a starting price of £200 and will probably go for close to £280.
  • buckshee said:

eBay

People want the earth on a stick for as little as possible and still moan when they get it.

Currently got my iPhone up on there and I’m preparing myself for all the daft questions I’m bound to get

“Will you take £180?”

Er no seeing as it has a starting price of £200 and will probably go for close to £280.

I sold a TomTom device on Ebay and accidentally listed it as "New" rather than "Used"

When the bloke received it (Paid £20 for it) he kicked up a stink about the condition clearly being used as the sound wasnt working etc. in the end I got so fed up with his attitude I offered him a refund minus the postage he'd paid - When I got it back I could see the sound wasnt working so went on to Google to see if it could be fixed... Took me less than five mins to sort!!
  • buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

I sold a TomTom device on Ebay and accidentally listed it as "New" rather than "Used"

When the bloke received it (Paid £20 for it) he kicked up a stink about the condition clearly being used as the sound wasnt working etc. in the end I got so fed up with his attitude I offered him a refund minus the postage he'd paid - When I got it back I could see the sound wasnt working so went on to Google to see if it could be fixed... Took me less than five mins to sort!!
    To be fair I'd be exactly the same as him. Mistake or not you can't list something as new if it's not.
  • Talal said:

buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

To be fair I'd be exactly the same as him. Mistake or not you can't list something as new if it's not.
    For me I'd have questioned it before putting a bid in... i.e. I trust nothing so to see something brand new listed for £1 when it should be going for at least £50 would raise alarm bells in my head
  • buckshee said:

eBay

“Will you take £180?”

Rip Off Britain!

Dom Littlecock would be spinning in his grave!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!