Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• What annoys me, (and I'm seething), is my own stupidity.
    Walking home tonight I was passing the bakery at the top of Monmouth Street, Shaftesbury Avenue. I thought I'd pop in and buy 3 bread rolls. Nothing special just 3 unbuttered bread rolls. I handed over a ten pound note and got a pound coin in change. I reminded the assistant that I gave her £10 and she must of thought it was a fiver, no she was right I was stupid. I just paid £9 for 3 bread rolls.

FFS.
    Walking home tonight I was passing the bakery at the top of Monmouth Street, Shaftesbury Avenue. I thought I'd pop in and buy 3 bread rolls. Nothing special just 3 unbuttered bread rolls. I handed over a ten pound note and got a pound coin in change. I reminded the assistant that I gave her £10 and she must of thought it was a fiver, no she was right I was stupid. I just paid £9 for 3 bread rolls.

£9, that's a lot of dough
    Aaaaaaarghhhh

£9, that's a lot of dough
    I know,I feel a right doughnut.
  • edited September 2017

What annoys me, (and I'm seething), is my own stupidity.

This is surely a mistake? This lot need naming & shaming on Twitter if they are stripeing up tourists like that.

The only mistake was mine. I should know better, I work in the West End and obviously am not a tourist.The shop hasn't been there a year so, like most start ups will probably close. God only knows who buys their stuff, they must be brain dead.

This is surely a mistake? This lot need naming & shaming on Twitter if they are stripeing up tourists like that.
    The only mistake was mine. The shop hasn't been there a year so, like most start ups will probably close. God only knows who buys their stuff, they must be brain dead.
    You'll have to earn a decent crust to be able to shop in there regularly.

The only mistake was mine. The shop hasn't been there a year so, like most start ups will probably close. God only knows who buys their stuff, they must be brain dead.
    You'll have to earn a decent crust to be able to shop in there regularly.
    You really are on a roll Dave.
    I'd have given them back, a role reversal, if you will.

Did she have nice baps?
  • edited September 2017
    Tbf 9 quid ain't bad for 3 Rolls, they're a bit more trumpy up Barkeley Square
  • Ear wax build up in my ear phones
  • Sponsored links:

• Picking up a t-shirt and thinking its inside out before putting it on...

Sorting out said t-shirt so its the right way, putting it on and then realising its now the wrong way out so you have to piss around all over again!!
  • The fact how everyday programmes have to be about celebrities (Barely known ones at that)

Is probably because I'm watching E4 but All-Star Driving School is the latest in a long line... Now the Driving School programmes that BBC did many years ago was brilliant along with E4's sister channel doing some excellent type programmes which involve the every day joe struggling along with something whilst having to deal with normal life... But no, instead we get some barely known idiot who starred in another barely known programme laughing and trying to make a pretend tit of themselves thinking that what they're doing is hilarious whilst not having to worry about a typical job!!

Did she have nice baps?
    If she had I couldn't afford them.

At yeast you won't be back in a hurry.
  • edited September 2017

You should have nipped into Harrods and bought some foie gras to put in it
  • edited September 2017

What annoys me, (and I'm seething), is my own stupidity.

• I can't fathom what bakery sells bread rolls for £3. Have you got a picture Charlton keston
  • Getting up at 2am to get a flight putting on a t-shirt and then jacket, not thinking about it until I get on the plane take off my jacket and after about 2 hours, go to the toilet and realise my t-shirt is inside out and back to front.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Getting up at 2am to get a flight putting on a t-shirt and then jacket, not thinking about it until I get on the plane take off my jacket and after about 2 hours, go to the toilet and realise my t-shirt is inside out and back to front.

Ever since I've had kids, a common occurrence. Usually realised when I've returned from somewhere very public such as a supermarket
    cabbles said:

I can't fathom what bakery sells bread rolls for £3. Have you got a picture Charlton keston

How do I upload from my iPad? I'd be glad to share this with the world.
  • Having to change the lights in the toilet at work, as it was in total darkness & I didn't fancy doing the taste test on the bog roll after a dump to see if it was all clear.
  • Miniscus tear in my right knee last night, same knee I did my acl ligament in years ago. Right before I go on a stag do to Liverpool this weekend
  • Nasal hair and those who seem happy having a compost heap hanging out of theirs!
  • The Lords (again)

Over a year, 115 claimed £1.2million of taxpayers’ cash in expenses without saying a word during upper chamber discussions. And £4million was handed to the 277 who spoke five times or fewer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/new-expenses-scandal-115-lords-11209593
  • The Lords (again)

Over a year, 115 claimed £1.2million of taxpayers’ cash in expenses without saying a word during upper chamber discussions. And £4million was handed to the 277 who spoke five times or fewer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/new-expenses-scandal-115-lords-11209593

It's less the amount and more the attitude towards expenses and the people footing the bill that irritates me the most about this.
  • Work team building days and the person organising it thinking that personality testing is a "really fun thing to do"
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!