Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Riviera said:

People who come and join you waiting for a lift and proceed to press the obviously illuminated button that you have already pressed. Like you were just hanging around hoping a lift may randomly appear!

Here a lot of people press both up and down button at the same time. :rage:
  • Ripen at home fruit. It's like buying part brewed beer.
  • iainment said:

Ripen at home fruit. It's like buying part brewed beer.

Oh yes. And it never freakin' ripens. It goes off before it gets ripe
  • The word "bae".
  • Julia Hartley brewer. spews out horseshit faster than an industrial muckspreader
  • Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

People who don't put a divider down on the checkout belt once they've finished loading their shopping onto the belt.

Are they thick, rude or just cunts?

Had one bloke a few weeks ago who put the divider down on the checkout (Was behind me) before I'd finished unloading the trolley, meant that I eventually ran out of room because he was happily loading the belt himself and had to start piling items!!
    The supermarket truly displays some of the worst of humanity.

Some cunts think it is OK to barricade the section of shelves they are browsing through with a trolley preventing anyone else getting near the products in that area, as if they're terrified someone else is going to buy all other 48 packets of ham before they've decided what they want. Kicking the trolley out of the way usually learns them.
    I assume you were at the gillingham game (see other thread)
  • Managerial use of vocal fry.
    Beginning an answer with 'So'.
    'Totally '...
  • Ryanair. Nuff said. Used them once never again.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Post Office or whoever decided that certain forms eg passport etc are only available in SOME rather than all Post Offices.

Why does the Public sector go out of its way to make to add needless hassle and inconvenience to the lives of the people it is meant to serve?

Secondly Royal Mail. I had to pay £13.70 to ensure two letters arrive tomorrow this morning because the ordinary post is so unreliable and generally sh**
  • The fact that no cash machine allows you to withdraw a £5 note - On some occasions I dont want to take £10 out or I may not have £10 in my account in the bloody first place

Even more annoying is when your at a machine, need £5 yet are sure those notes arent available so you take out £10 only to be given two £5 notes!!

been withdrawing £5 notes from halifax for years. Only problem they don't have a £5 withdraw option...

I am a HSBC user so wonder if thats a limitation Halifax have set themselves.
  • Dazzler21 said:

The fact that no cash machine allows you to withdraw a £5 note - On some occasions I dont want to take £10 out or I may not have £10 in my account in the bloody first place

Even more annoying is when your at a machine, need £5 yet are sure those notes arent available so you take out £10 only to be given two £5 notes!!

been withdrawing £5 notes from halifax for years. Only problem they don't have a £5 withdraw option...

When withdrawing, select "other amount " and just type 5
  • Dazzler21 said:

The fact that no cash machine allows you to withdraw a £5 note - On some occasions I dont want to take £10 out or I may not have £10 in my account in the bloody first place

Usually I'll do that at the cash machine and get the message back saying that only amounts of £10 / £20 can be accepted
  • Dazzler21 said:

Usually I'll do that at the cash machine and get the message back saying that only amounts of £10 / £20 can be accepted
    Sorry, I was talking about the Halifax machines that have £5 notes
  • LenGlover said:

The Post Office or whoever decided that certain forms eg passport etc are only available in SOME rather than all Post Offices.

Why does the Public sector go out of its way to make to add needless hassle and inconvenience to the lives of the people it is meant to serve?

Secondly Royal Mail. I had to pay £13.70 to ensure two letters arrive tomorrow this morning because the ordinary post is so unreliable and generally sh**

Is the Post Office all public sector nowadays? I may be wrong but I think the local ones might be like a franchise.

Royal Mail, that's what you get when you run a business for profit.
  • Riviera said:

People who come and join you waiting for a lift and proceed to press the obviously illuminated button that you have already pressed. Like you were just hanging around hoping a lift may randomly appear!

Likewise at a pelican crossing......
  • But the more you press the button (crossing or lift), it realises more people are waiting. Durr.
  • Rio Ferdinand - just stop, I've just watched your interview, you're 38, you're embarrassing yourself.
    Just get a football coaching job instead of thinking your Rio Balboa.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Rio Ferdinand - just stop, I've just watched your interview, you're 38, you're embarrassing yourself.

He'll be more Flintoff than McKenzie
  • Greenie said:

Rio Ferdinand - just stop, I've just watched your interview, you're 38, you're embarrassing yourself.

I also think it's a bit selfish of him tbh. Appreciate the heartache he's been through over the last couple of years but boxing is a dangerous sport. God forbid he gets a serious brain injury for his kids sake.
  • Greenie said:

I think he has been more affected by the loss of his wife than he knows.
    He obviously misses her and seeks validation from where he got it before - sport and the media, because she's not there to rein him in or give him her love.
    I hope it doesn't end too badly for him.
  • Posters who get a Like or a LOL when they have said they same as you did 500 posts earlier. Surely, admin could go through the posts and transfer the Likes and LOLs to the rightful owner.

Thats really original and quite funny if I'm honest... Have yourself a lol! good sir!!
  • Posters who get a Like or a LOL when they have said they same as you did 500 posts earlier. Surely, admin could go through the posts and transfer the Likes and LOLs to the rightful owner.

I nearly dished out my first flag ever! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!