Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The baggage carousel at airports.

Am I the only person to realise your bag aint coming any quicker because your knees are rubbing the cases as they go around and you and your wife and your kids and your baby buggy and the cases you've already taken off that are camped out in way to form a human barrier are just making it so much more of a pain in the arse for everyone to get their own bags.

Take a step or two back, get the missus and kids to wait 10 feet away and we'll all be able to see our bags and get them off without smacking everyone else in the shins with what remains of the luggage after the baggege handlers have dragged them around the airport.

I make a point of saying loudly to the wife "You just wait there behind the line like you are supposed to love, I'll bring the cases to you", and then if they are still in the way, swing my case very close to them when I take it off...
  • The baggage carousel at airports.

Am I the only person to realise your bag aint coming any quicker because your knees are rubbing the cases as they go around and you and your wife and your kids and your baby buggy and the cases you've already taken off that are camped out in way to form a human barrier are just making it so much more of a pain in the arse for everyone to get their own bags.

Take a step or two back, get the missus and kids to wait 10 feet away and we'll all be able to see our bags and get them off without smacking everyone else in the shins with what remains of the luggage after the baggege handlers have dragged them around the airport.

I make a point of saying loudly to the wife "You just wait there behind the line like you are supposed to love, I'll bring the cases to you", and then if they are still in the way, swing my case very close to them when I take it off...
    Just get on it and go for a ride round while you wait!
  • Closing down threads because they politically do not agree with your liberal view.

Threads don't get closed down because of this. They get closed down because they descend into a farce and turn into slanging matches
  • buckshee said:

People that approach roundabouts without looking to the right before approaching meaning they stop even though there's no one to give way to.

And the knock on effect this has when you are approaching the same roundabout same kind of time where naturally you stop to give way to them, they stop because they are stupid and don't know how to deal with roundabouts and then somebody else stops at the next exit because they are rightly giving way to you leaving everybody stopped and confused as to who has right of way and a potentially dangerous situation if the person at the next exit also decides to pull out as you take the plunge and make the first move.
  • Greenie said:

The baggage carousel at airports.

Just get on it and go for a ride round while you wait!
    I am always afraid I would disappear behind that plastic curtain and never be seen again...
  • Student Finance England
  • On the roundabout issue, I really lose it with drivers who stop 10 feet from the stop line. This invariably means that when a clearing presents itself by the time they reach the stop line another car is on the roundabout so they miss their opportunity to go. Idiots.
  • On the roundabout issue, I really lose it with drivers who stop 10 feet from the stop line. This invariably means that when a clearing presents itself by the time they reach the stop line another car is on the roundabout so they miss their opportunity to go. Idiots.

I usually coast up to the line keeping a constant eye on the traffic, that way if there is a sudden gap (that is safe to take) I have the momentum to pick up speed and get through it
  • Sponsored links:

• Piss taking travel companies/airlines.

Just spent 2k on holiday, go to look at getting extra leg room for the 10 hour flight, only to realise not only is the extra leg room seats all booked, but most of the other seats have been reserved, so if we want to sit next to each other we have to pay another £60 to hold those seats. Arseholes.

As you say mate, they're greedy piss taking c***s.

We had the same thing this year, i refused to pay it. They have to seat children with at least 1 parent/adult so wasn't overly concerned as it was only a 2 hour flight (I think my wife was secretly hoping she could get to sit on her own anyway)
  • Not so much things that annoy me, more things that embarrass me. Having to trek all the way over London on public transport in a tuxedo for a black tie do in Watford, that starts at 5pm

Can't even look like a wally in the cover on darkness

Not that I think wearing them makes people look like wallies, more I look like a wally and I'm exposed

I usually coast up to the line keeping a constant eye on the traffic, that way if there is a sudden gap (that is safe to take) I have the momentum to pick up speed and get through it

100% , this is why I also sit a few feet back from the line whilst waiting so I can start to pick up speed before actually pulling out.
  • MrOneLung said:

The adverts on this site.

Not that they are there, that is fine, but more what ones are popping up. I thought it was meant to be based on your browsing history but got adverts for an 'All gay cruising holiday from San Diego' all over my screen and advert for Blue Ice Breathable Boxer Shorts

What dodgy sites must I have been on to get them adverts on my profile.

I've been getting adverts for gold sovereigns after some genius suggested they were a great way of evading IHT.
  • buckshee said:

The baggage carousel at airports.

Same a those wallies that fight to get off the plane first. I just sit there and let them get on with it.
    I also like to adopt the holding back policy. My ex was insistent on getting up straight after the plane had it the ground, badger me to the hand luggage out the overhead, jostle, try and get past all the people to beat the crowd at check in and then get to luggage pick up. Invariably it led to more stress doing it that way, and we'd just have an argument

Agitations

• Wilfried Bony wearing number 2 for Swansea.
  • Slow uber drivers. Move ffs. I'm hot, bothered in a pissing tuxedo and we've lost to Gillingham - I need to be home
  • MrOneLung said:

The adverts on this site.

Not that they are there, that is fine, but more what ones are popping up. I thought it was meant to be based on your browsing history but got adverts for an 'All gay cruising holiday from San Diego' all over my screen and advert for Blue Ice Breathable Boxer Shorts

What dodgy sites must I have been on to get them adverts on my profile.

If the cap fits.....
  • Sponsored links:

Just spent 2k on holiday, go to look at getting extra leg room for the 10 hour flight, only to realise not only is the extra leg room seats all booked, but most of the other seats have been reserved, so if we want to sit next to each other we have to pay another £60 to hold those seats. Arseholes.

Ryan Air are now automatically seating people who book together in different parts of the plane, in the hope that they'll pay the 10 quid (I think) supplement. And charging 4 quid per booking if you wanna get your boarding pass more than 3 days in advance of you flight.

Glad BA now fly Gatwick - Limoges through the summer cos Ryan Air sucks balls

Ryan Air are now automatically seating people who book together in different parts of the plane, in the hope that they'll pay the 10 quid (I think) supplement. And charging 4 quid per booking if you wanna get your boarding pass more than 3 days in advance of you flight.

Blimey, how much extra do they charge for that?

Free ball suck and rim with evey 4 quid advance boarding pass so that ain't too shabby.
  • Anyone who uses Ryanair gets what they deserve.
  • Taking Mrs GA's car for an MOT, hoping to post the the things that please you, later.
  • British Gas. We're on a service plan with them and booked an engineer for this morning as the boiler's packed in. Got a call just now to say they can't make it due to high volume of call outs. It was only after a fairly long rant at the manager and telling him we have a 6 month old baby (which we don't) that they agreed to get someone out today at some time.

2nd time these wankers have done it to me, I'd booked a day off work last time.
  • Riviera said:

Anyone who uses Ryanair gets what they deserve.

Ryanair now cancelling 40-50 flights a day for six weeks to allow staff to catch up on annual leave. Also the move will help it hit its annual punctuality target of 90%.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41291483

Free ball suck and rim with evey 4 quid advance boarding pass so that ain't too shabby.
    Oh deary me...
  • Riviera said:

Anyone who uses Ryanair gets what they deserve.

You aint got a lot of choice if you need to fly out of Limoges between September and June, unless you go Southampton with Flybe. I personally dont care as I always drive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!