Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• MC Hammer, does anyone give a shit what he tweets.

Delusional or what!

I told him to get off twitter once but he replied that he was too legit to quit.
    What time was that?
  • Nish Kumar.

Wish he would unpinch his nose
  • Greenie said:

On me honeymoon in Crete at a jolly lovely 5star hotel at the moment, being spoiled rotten, however every Russian I have seen here appears to hark from the Stone Age, what an appalling bunch of throwbacks they are.
    Classless fucking imbeciles....!

Congrats mate
  • edited September 2017

The M25.

Wasn't pretty this evening.
    A2 a nightmare as a result.
    Serious fire that.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2017
    Last night I was looking at the pic in the window of the Maddox Gallery on Westbourne Grove, it was there opening night.
    The next thing I know, the security guard, jobsworth rushes over, asks if I could vacate the pavement because someone, presumably a celeb, was coming round the corner.
    Fucking cheek, does celeb own the fucking pavement?

Of course I didn't think of that at the time and dutifully backed away bowing subserviently.

Celeb appears, cue paparazzi snapping, didn't have a clue who it was, looked a bit like Jamie Redknapp but wasn't!

Who the fuck do these people think they are?
    Well they've messed with the wrong guy, revenge will be sweet.
  • People who only butter one side of a sandwich

Who did this?

Mr Keohane probably says that is the correct way to do it...

Who did this?
    I took K to do these women's hair and one of em made us all a sandwich. She was the philistine

Who did this?
    I took K to do these women's hair and one of em made us all a sandwich. She was the philistine
    You took K then attempted to cut hair?

Who did this?
    You took K then attempted to cut hair?
    I cant even look at hair without a bit of K
  • I know I've said this before but it really winds me up how eager people are to get in front of a camera after a terrorist incident or similar breaking news story.
    Just seen an interview with someone who wasn't on the train, didn't hear OR see the explosion but was walking past the station at the time.
  • Last night I was looking at the pic in the window of the Maddox Gallery on Westbourne Grove, it was there opening night.
    The next thing I know, the security guard, jobsworth rushes over, asks if I could vacate the pavement because someone, presumably a celeb, was coming round the corner.
    Fucking cheek, does celeb own the fucking pavement?

Of course I didn't think of that at the time and dutifully backed away bowing subserviently.

Celeb appears, cue paparazzi snapping, didn't have a clue who it was, looked a bit like Jamie Redknapp but wasn't!

Who the fuck do these people think they are?
    Well they've messed with the wrong guy, revenge will be sweet.

Dog shit through the letterbox?
  • Sponsored links:

• I seem to have arrived at Woolwich and found myself on the same platform as a wild spouting Rasta carrying a carpet.

Not seen anything like it but he's definitely channeling an inner something....spirits maybe.
  • IdleHans said:

Land Rover drivers on the motorway who seem to think that indicating right entitles them to move into the overtaking lane even though there's no gap to speak of between the vehicles they insist upon pushing into.
    I'd like to nail these bastards to a cross at the side of the road next to a big bucket of shit and disposable gloves that anyone side swiped by them can stop and throw at their tattered, tortured bodies for recreation.
    Instead I make do with following them to the services and writing 'I drive like a twat' on the back in bright lipstick while they're having a slash inside.

I hope you are a female IdleHans or should we be worried :wink:
  • I'm not, but it's a bastard to clean off
  • I love only fools and horses, but how many ways can UK Gold package up different ways to show all the episodes. I've probably seen some of them verging on 100s of times. Yet every couple of months they say, we've got a themed night involving all of Del's dodgy deals

And there also seems to be periods when I catch the same one over and over when I'm flicking through sky
  • IdleHans said:

Land Rover drivers on the motorway who seem to think that indicating right entitles them to move into the overtaking lane even though there's no gap to speak of between the vehicles they insist upon pushing into.
    I'd like to nail these bastards to a cross at the side of the road next to a big bucket of shit and disposable gloves that anyone side swiped by them can stop and throw at their tattered, tortured bodies for recreation.
    Instead I make do with following them to the services and writing 'I drive like a twat' on the back in bright lipstick while they're having a slash inside.

so your the bastard who's just ruined my Rover - it took my servant ages to clean that off !!
  • IdleHans said:

so your the bastard who's just ruined my Rover - it took my servant ages to clean that off !!
    You'd best have a word with your chauffeur then.
  • edited September 2017

I seem to have arrived at Woolwich and found myself on the same platform as a wild spouting Rasta carrying a carpet.

Not seen anything like it but he's definitely channeling an inner something....spirits maybe.

Are you sure it's a carpet and not a giant spliff?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!