Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• 1StevieG said:

The latest NatWest ad featuring scooby fucking doo and the money supermarket ad with He Man and Skeletor dancing together ffs.

Oii... Disrespect my Bank by claiming they're at fault for Scooby Doo - thats Halifax who deserve to be shot!!
    My apologies, Halifax who keep shitting over my fave childhood cartoons.
  • 1StevieG said:

The latest NatWest ad featuring scooby fucking doo and the money supermarket ad with He Man and Skeletor dancing together ffs.

my Mrs couldn't understand why I was swearing at the tv when I saw that shit for the first time.

I fucking loved watching he man and the masters of the universe when I was little and now he's trying to bum skeletor? Not on my fucking watch!
    There are some things you just don't fuck with and He Man is one of them. God help them if they go near Battle Of The Planets....
  • 1StevieG said:

my Mrs couldn't understand why I was swearing at the tv when I saw that shit for the first time.

I fucking loved watching he man and the masters of the universe when I was little and now he's trying to bum skeletor? Not on my fucking watch!
    Hope you havent seen the newest MoneySupermarket ad where the two recreate the famous Dirty Dancing scene!!
  • People talking loudly on there mobiles on public transport.
  • The Sky Bet ad showing the scum at Wembley. The first clip shows Morrison missing then the second one he scores, now I change channels before the second clip and in my mind they lose on penalties and are still in league one.

This. I turn over to another channel as soon as it comes on.
  • 1StevieG said:

In the next set of adverts Dangermouse gets rimmed by Baron Greenback.
    In the next set of adverts Penelope Pitstop gets Ant Hill Mobbed....
  • Be honest though. He-man was spectacularly homoerotic. A ripped skeleton?
  • 1StevieG said:

Penfolds eyebrows will go off the radar if he witnesses that
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

Crikey!
  • When you've just split up, it then seems that every bloody woman you next meet has the same first name as yer ex! Happened again today!

If there truly is a god, he's a right cunt!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJn-Kr1E4HM
  • When you've just split up, it then seems that every bloody woman you next meet has the same first name as yer ex! Happened again today!

If there truly is a god, he's a right cunt!

With you on this one. I'm on a couple of dating sites & within the last week there must have been half a dozen women I've message and/or chatted to on-line that had the same name as either my ex-wife or recent ex-partner.

Only godsend is I wont forget their name or scream out the wrong one during a night of passion I suppose..

Very good, youst to really like that show.
  • Useless c***s behind a bar that don't know the difference between Vodka and Gin. If I wanted Gin I'd fecking ask for Gin. Amount of times people get confused when I ask I wonder if I have some sort of speech fecking impediment.
  • 1StevieG said:

Bit presumptuous, might float my boat.
    I noticed the edit, did you need two goes at "presumptuous"?

; )
  • 1StevieG said:

Bit presumptuous, might float my boat.
    I noticed the edit, did you need two goes at "presumptuous"?

; )
    Flowt.
  • 1StevieG said:

Crikey!
    Ahem..... "crumbs chief"
  • Sponsored links:

• Flight back from Spain delayed until tomorrow so missing the game today. Might move this comment to the "General things that please you" thread at 5 o'clock if we've lost.
  • This Lidl advert, proclaiming the RSPCA endorse chickens looking like this. :neutral:
  • When people you live with turn the power down on the microwave from full

Agitations
  • Cannonball on ITV now.

What the fuck is this shite?

Flintoff is like the northern Danny Dyer.....he will do anything for a pound note it seems.
  • Cannonball on ITV now.

What the fuck is this shite?

Flintoff is like the northern Danny Dyer.....he will do anything for a pound note it seems.

ITV's version of Total Wipeout it seemed but with Flintoff and three prats doing crappy commentary!!
  • Opening up Google and then forgetting what it was I wanted to check.
    Reminds me of my dad walking into a room and forgetting what he was looking for.
  • Robbie Earle on NBC

Dom Jolly.
  • twitter warriors, lily allen in particular some of the things she came out with over the weekend were disgusting, nearly delighted that she could score points comparing grenfell and a natural disaster.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!