Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The M2 being closed with my car stuck in the queue and me being desperate for a piss.
  • edited September 2017

The M2 being closed with my car stuck in the queue and me being desperate for a piss.

I sense a new addition for the 'Needing to go' thread.

• Danny wellbeck's celebratory post on social media over the weekend, as if the good times are back you beat bournemouth hardly a powerhouse,

we all watched the game against liverpool where arsenal were turned inside out, and didnt hear a peep out of any of them for there shocking display.
  • MC Hammer, does anyone give a shit what he tweets.

Delusional or what!
  • <<i>blockquote class="Quote" rel="North Lower Neil">The M2 being closed with my car stuck in the queue and me being desperate for a piss.

Surely you could have just got out and gone along the verge
  • Sitting on a plane on the tarmac with a 50 minute delay, due, the captain presumes, to the weather at Heathrow. Yes, the weather.
  • And not being able to read a certain thread because it has been removed. Not just closed, but removed. Expunged. Censored.

Really?
  • edited September 2017

Danny wellbeck's celebratory post on social media over the weekend, as if the good times are back you beat bournemouth hardly a powerhouse,

we all watched the game against liverpool where arsenal were turned inside out, and didnt hear a peep out of any of them for there shocking display.

Typical arsenal mate. mess of a club. I truly mean that. They cultivate pussyness at the highest level. Weak, no backbone and spineless
  • MrOneLung said:

<<i>blockquote class="Quote" rel="North Lower Neil">The M2 being closed with my car stuck in the queue and me being desperate for a piss.

Surely you could have just got out and gone along the verge

I was about 5 mins away from doing just that even though it was a bad spot for it (Concrete wall rather than bushes!). Luckily it cleared in time for me to turn off and reach salvation!!
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Danny wellbeck's celebratory post on social media over the weekend, as if the good times are back you beat bournemouth hardly a powerhouse,

Typical arsenal mate. mess of a club. I truly mean that. They cultivate pussyness at the highest level. Weak, no backbone and spineless
    there the only club where bang average players get put on pedestals.
  • Looking forward to watching MNF, turning it on and finding Big Sam in the studio instead of Gary Neville.

Delusional or what!

How do you even know what he tweets?
  • Talal said:

MC Hammer, does anyone give a shit what he tweets.

Delusional or what!

Talal said:

MC Hammer, does anyone give a shit what he tweets.

Delusional or what!

Yeah come on, break it down
    Well I imagine it's because I'm on twitter and perhaps I've accidentally followed him or maybe it's compulsory when you join?

Delusional or what!

Oh, the irony...
  • Being glad west ham won. I went out this evening and tons of fans piled in at Stratford. I'd rather they were in a good mood as most look like flat top from Snatch
  • Braking a tooth when you were a kid, having porcelain things fitted, one breaking and going to the dentist to be told that you need a temporary thing before they can get round to sorting it out properly, getting that on the day, all good.

One day late temp thing falls off.

Four days later go back and they put another thing again in which they promise will last the four weeks until they can for you in for the real deal. Proper stuff, last for ages.

Annoyance at it just falling off 6 hours after they put it on.
  • b

Braking a tooth when you were a kid, having porcelain things fitted, one breaking and going to the dentist to be told that you need a temporary thing before they can get round to sorting it out properly, getting that on the day, all good.

One day late temp thing falls off.

Four days later go back and they put another thing again in which they promise will last the four weeks until they can for you in for the real deal. Proper stuff, last for ages.

Annoyance at it just falling off 6 hours after they put it on.

Have you tried Gorilla Glue?
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

The patronising, condescending assertion that 'Brits' (Brits rather than British annoys me too by the way) love to queue as a justification and excuse for poor or non-existent customer service.

I went to Dobbies for breakfast, which was supposed to be a treat, and I can only assume @seth plum was out in the kitchen holding up the Chef at gunpoint because an establishment that advertises their 'Full English' breakfasts had no bacon or sausages for the best part of half an hour.

A woman, presumably considering herself 'bubbly' the word I would choose is irritating, then walked up and down the queue saying that the bacon etc would be ready soon but what a good job 'Brits' love to queue!

Inside I was seething but like all good Brits said absolutely nothing.

Why did you hang about Len? The older I get the less I'm prepared to put up with stuff like that. I walked out of a cafe/bar this week taking two others with me because the plonker 'serving' prioritised taking a phone call over serving customers who had already been waiting for someone to appear for 3/4 minutes before he rocked up.
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

The patronising, condescending assertion that 'Brits' (Brits rather than British annoys me too by the way) love to queue as a justification and excuse for poor or non-existent customer service.

I went to Dobbies for breakfast, which was supposed to be a treat, and I can only assume @seth plum was out in the kitchen holding up the Chef at gunpoint because an establishment that advertises their 'Full English' breakfasts had no bacon or sausages for the best part of half an hour.

A woman, presumably considering herself 'bubbly' the word I would choose is irritating, then walked up and down the queue saying that the bacon etc would be ready soon but what a good job 'Brits' love to queue!

Why did you hang about Len? The older I get the less I'm prepared to put up with stuff like that. I walked out of a cafe/bar this week taking two others with me because the plonker 'serving' prioritised taking a phone call over serving customers who had already been waiting for someone to appear for 3/4 minutes before he rocked up.
    Had my wife and a daughter with me and they told me to shut up and be patient!
    Ha, ha. My missus is worse than I am!
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Ha, ha. My missus is worse than I am!
    Mine is to me but to everyone else she is sweetness and light
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

My partner tries to stop me walking out for shit like that. She manages it about a third of the time. And the other third usually wishes we had gone. In my experience crap service like that never gets better.
  • Any of these Stacy Dooley or reggie Yates BBC 3 documentaries. Watching one now by her about paedophiles in Japan

She's no Louis Theroux
  • cabbles said:

Any of these Stacy Dooley or reggie Yates BBC 3 documentaries. Watching one now by her about paedophiles in Japan

She's no Louis Theroux

Why are you watching then?
  • cabbles said:

Any of these Stacy Dooley or reggie Yates BBC 3 documentaries. Watching one now by her about paedophiles in Japan

She's no Louis Theroux

Why are you watching then?
    I don't know is the honest answer - it's just finished though
  • cabbles said:

She's no Louis Theroux

I started watching the one last week about the missing indigenous girls in Canada - had to turn over after 5 mins because of her voice. I understand that not everyone on the BBC will speak like Rees-Mog and that some people like a more "common" touch, but there is common & there is poor diction. Just didn't sound good to me.
  • Instant bloody coffee!

It doesn't smell like coffee
    It doesn't look like coffee
    It doesn't taste like coffee

AND IT MOST CERTAINLY DOESN'T WORK LIKE EFFIN COFFEE!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!