Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

I honestly couldn't name one off the top of my head, there is the one getting bummed by Cliff Richard but i couldn't name him. does getting bummed by a celebrity make you a celebrity?
    1) The annoying bird vicar with the mute husband in Gogglebox.

2) the sanctimonious ponce vicar who used to be in the Communards and sounds like Derek Nimmo.
    Yeah the one who made all his friends think he was HIV positive, and now the good 'ol BBC use him on practically every thing they bring out and have him preach to their listeners on Radio2

Her off Gogglebox is still somehow more annoying than him though
  • iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

I honestly couldn't name one off the top of my head, there is the one getting bummed by Cliff Richard but i couldn't name him. does getting bummed by a celebrity make you a celebrity?

2) the sanctimonious ponce vicar who used to be in the Communards and sounds like Derek Nimmo.
    Yeah the one who made all his friends think he was HIV positive, and now the good 'ol BBC use him on practically every thing they bring out and have him preach to their listeners on Radio2

WTF?

What the he'll happened there?
  • iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

WTF?

See on an interview with Fern Britain. He was coming over really well and I thought he seemed like a top bloke, then he came out with that and I kind of went off him
  • iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

That's them!
  • iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

WTF?

See on an interview with Fern Britain. He was coming over really well and I thought he seemed like a top bloke, then he came out with that and I kind of went off him
    His brother is a nasty piece of work. Undercover cop who had sexual relationships to further his work. Brilliantly accidentally exposed in Richard's autobiography.
    What a family.
  • iainment said:

iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

Nothing to do with Cliff but these at the moment. Richard Coles. He's all over Radio 4, was on masterchef and is to be on strictly. And this week another one on masterchef whose claim to fame is gogglebox. Can't remember her name.
    I think you'll find Richard Coles was famous much BEFORE he became a vicar - main reason why he's a celebrity is there aren't too many pop stars that have become vicars tbf.
  • iainment said:

iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

Nothing to do with Cliff but these at the moment. Richard Coles. He's all over Radio 4, was on masterchef and is to be on strictly. And this week another one on masterchef whose claim to fame is gogglebox. Can't remember her name.
    I think you'll find Richard Coles was famous much BEFORE he became a vicar - main reason why he's a celebrity is there aren't too many pop stars that have become vicars tbf.
    He created a new celebrity out of his vicarness so I think your analysis is a bit out.
  • We now seem to have motorcyclists, joining cyclists, going through red lights, is this anarchy in the making FFS?
  • iainment said:

iainment said:

iainment said:

Celebrity vicars.

He created a new celebrity out of his vicarness so I think your analysis is a bit out.
    Does being in the communards make you a celebrity? I'd only heard of Jimmy Somerville, and I'm pretty sure there were only two of them
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

MrOneLung said:

Got back from holiday on saturday.

sat at my desk at work and STILL got the minI-disco songs going through my head.

Chu Chu Wa,
    Chu Chu Wa,
    Chu Chu Wa Wa Wa....

Got me singing that now you wotsit.

Christ we had that one, the Ran San San one, the chucu chucu train one, some German one about flying... Only one Black Lace song all week and it was their worst one (Superman).

I'm being made to play them all on YouTube to recreate the vibe
    We had "I am the Music Man..." with lots of uncomfortable looking Germans when the verse of "I can do the Dam Busters" came on
  • People who try to talk to you when you're on the phone and then go 'Oh sorry are you on the phone?'

No I just like to hold it against my head when I'm not using it, you idiot.
  • MrOneLung said:

Got back from holiday on saturday.

sat at my desk at work and STILL got the minI-disco songs going through my head.

Chu Chu Wa,
    Chu Chu Wa,
    Chu Chu Wa Wa Wa....

My kids can still really wind my wife up by singing this (as well as the train song and several others) many years after we last experienced it.
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg being given a platform on national TV share his thoughts on what women should be allowed or not with their bodies.

Cannot believe the plethora of working and middle class cretins on media yesterday thinking he would be good in their interests as prime member.

Personality politics and this twat embodies the worst stereotypical aspects of the upper class and extreme toryism in its contempt and disdain for anyone that does not fall into that limited sphere.

Unbelievable people still fall for it after the grinning bufoon Johnson conned everyone with his bumbling twat routine. Depressing
    Am I the only one on here that likes him then?

(note - I do not agree with everything that he and his religious beliefs dictate).
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg being given a platform on national TV share his thoughts on what women should be allowed or not with their bodies.

Cannot believe the plethora of working and middle class cretins on media yesterday thinking he would be good in their interests as prime member.

Personality politics and this twat embodies the worst stereotypical aspects of the upper class and extreme toryism in its contempt and disdain for anyone that does not fall into that limited sphere.

Unbelievable people still fall for it after the grinning bufoon Johnson conned everyone with his bumbling twat routine. Depressing

(note - I do not agree with everything that he and his religious beliefs dictate).
    Sadly I very much doubt that. There are even people on here who like Trump.

What's wrong with Trump?

What's wrong with Trump?
    Nothing, I always feel better after one :smiley:
  • edited September 2017

Jacob Rees-Mogg being given a platform on national TV share his thoughts on what women should be allowed or not with their bodies.

What's wrong with Trump?
    Probably easier to say what's right.
  • Wanting to dive into the Game Of Thrones thread but being only 3 episodes into the 7th series ( and loving every glorious minute of it ) knowing full well there will be spoilers galore if I tap the link.
  • 1StevieG said:

Wanting to dive into the Game Of Thrones thread but being only 3 episodes into the 7th series ( and loving every glorious minute of it ) knowing full well there will be spoilers galore if I tap the link.

Yeah there is mate. Won't be long till you finish it though then you can join the rest of us in finding out Crofts left Charlton to join the night's watch, and it turns out Loic Nego is the rightful heir to Westeros....

Episode 4 by the way is fucking excellent
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

1StevieG said:

Wanting to dive into the Game Of Thrones thread but being only 3 episodes into the 7th series ( and loving every glorious minute of it ) knowing full well there will be spoilers galore if I tap the link.

Yeah there is mate. Won't be long till you finish it though then you can join the rest of us in finding out Crofts left Charlton to join the night's watch, and it turns out Loic Nego is the rightful heir to Westeros....

Episode 4 by the way is fucking excellent
    Binge watching it while on my holiday. Always wondered why Crofts was let go. Probably seemed more suited to defending the wall.....
  • ll
    1StevieG said:

I know how you feel, I'm on series 3
  • edited September 2017
    T.C.E said:

ll

1StevieG said:

I know how you feel, I'm on series 3
    Torture! One of the few things on TV I thoroughly enjoy.
  • This back and front!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41193378

No mention of getting yourself sent off against arsenal or your slag of a wife whining in a national newspaper about not getting invited to the pictures now you were at little old charlton.

Absolute prick
  • The Sky Bet ad showing the scum at Wembley. The first clip shows Morrison missing then the second one he scores, now I change channels before the second clip and in my mind they lose on penalties and are still in league one.

Great thats six points dropped this season then...
  • The Sky Bet ad showing the scum at Wembley. The first clip shows Morrison missing then the second one he scores, now I change channels before the second clip and in my mind they lose on penalties and are still in league one.

Great thats six points dropped this season then...
    Don't be so pessimistic. We usually get 1 draw.
  • Vanity and people who clearly love themselves.

Gotta go, haven't checked myself in the mirror, for at least 5 seconds.
  • The latest NatWest ad featuring scooby fucking doo and the money supermarket ad with He Man and Skeletor dancing together ffs.
  • 1StevieG said:

The latest NatWest ad featuring scooby fucking doo and the money supermarket ad with He Man and Skeletor dancing together ffs.

Oii... Disrespect my Bank by claiming they're at fault for Scooby Doo - thats Halifax who deserve to be shot!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!