Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Actually, what annoys me more is people who repeat the same thing and get the Likes and LOLs a second time.
  • edited September 2017
    Actually, what annoys me more is people who repeat the same thing and get the Likes and LOLs a second time.
  • Actually, what annoys me more is people who repeat the same thing and get the Likes and LOLs a second time.

Did you just repeat that just to ensure that no one could post the same thing a second time themselves?
  • edited September 2017
  • Actual RBS machines usually have fivers. Make sense for the sweaties.
  • Posters who get a Like or a LOL when they have said they same as you did 500 posts earlier. Surely, admin could go through the posts and transfer the Likes and LOLs to the rightful owner.
  • Posters who get a Like or a LOL when they have said they same as you did 500 posts earlier. Surely, admin could go through the posts and transfer the Likes and LOLs to the rightful owner.

@i_b_b_o_r_g job for you
  • Flabbergast at how serious some folk take like, lols and flags on here, to be perfectly honest with you @Cabes
  • Sponsored links:

• lol reminds me of Spudgun off Bottom years ago
  • Spudgun looks a bit like me an all ffs
  • This forum, it's gone from Politics Life to Motoring Life.

Look into this please @Cabes
  • edited September 2017
    The word 'legacy' being used within business speak as a euphemism for 'old and shit'.
  • @iaitch absolutely ridiculous - modern football for you.
  • On a train back from Leeds and a load of pissed up noisy Doncaster fans just boarded on their way to Arsenal. To top it off a fat smelly one has sat next to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• On a train back from Leeds and a load of pissed up noisy Doncaster fans just boarded on their way to Arsenal. To top it off a fat smelly one has sat next to me.

Show him your post.
  • When you return to the forum after a while and see there are quite a few new comments on a thread you have a particular interest in only to find out all 20 odd new posts are just banter between DaveMehmet and Big Rob etc...
  • Riviera said:

When you return to the forum after a while and see there are quite a few new comments on a thread you have a particular interest in only to find out all 20 odd new posts are just banter between DaveMehmet and Big Rob etc...

Oh
  • Riviera said:

When you return to the forum after a while and see there are quite a few new comments on a thread you have a particular interest in only to find out all 20 odd new posts are just banter between DaveMehmet and Big Rob etc...

Oh
    And this one.....
  • iainment said:

On a train back from Leeds and a load of pissed up noisy Doncaster fans just boarded on their way to Arsenal. To top it off a fat smelly one has sat next to me.

Show him your post.
    Is that a euphemism?
    If you want it to be.

I bet they haven't dropped either
  • What annoys me, (and I'm seething), is my own stupidity.
    Walking home tonight I was passing the bakery at the top of Monmouth Street, Shaftesbury Avenue. I thought I'd pop in and buy 3 bread rolls. Nothing special just 3 unbuttered bread rolls. I handed over a ten pound note and got a pound coin in change. I reminded the assistant that I gave her £10 and she must of thought it was a fiver, no she was right I was stupid. I just paid £9 for 3 bread rolls.

This is surely a mistake? This lot need naming & shaming on Twitter if they are stripeing up tourists like that.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!