Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Carter said:

McBobbin said:

That Warwickshire are Birmingham Bears

Thankfully, football teams don't have animals in their names - Charlton Cheetahs, anyone? We all know who the cheaters are though.
    Apart from wolves
    And Shrewsbury
    millwall shitehawks
    Oxford
    Swansea
  • MrOneLung said:

Carter said:

McBobbin said:

Thankfully, football teams don't have animals in their names - Charlton Cheetahs, anyone? We all know who the cheaters are though.
    Apart from wolves
    And Shrewsbury
    millwall shitehawks
    Oxford
    Swansea
    Cowdenbeath
  • Online greetings card businesses
  • MrOneLung said:

Carter said:

McBobbin said:

Apart from wolves
    And Shrewsbury
    millwall shitehawks
    Oxford
    Swansea
    Cowdenbeath
    Crewe
    It's there if you look for it
  • MrOneLung said:

Carter said:

McBobbin said:

Apart from wolves
    And Shrewsbury
    millwall shitehawks
    Oxford
    Swansea
    Cowdenbeath
    Crewe
    It's there if you look for it
    That's not baaad.
  • I quite like my Audi...I'll get me coat.
  • Italian F1 fans.
  • McBobbin said:

Audi drivers. Way home yesterday I had two right up my arse, and that's a good day.

They think they are driving a BMW but aren't.

If BMW drivers are like retired football hooligans - bit older, bit more mature, done their share of driving like twats, know that if push comes to shove, they could do it again, but chose not to - Audi drivers are nippy upstarts, trying to start fights with people even though hooliganism is horribly out of date and most people find it embarrassing.

Also, Audi's are a bit shit. Compared to BMWs they are like two stripe Adidas, laurel and hardy the cartoon, sunny delight.

Audi drivers are the equivalent of palace ultras

I have a very nice Audi. Previously had a very nice BMW. Much prefer the Audi. What I enjoy most in either car is finding non BMW / Audi drivers tootling along in their crappy slow cars and encouraging them to get a move on.
  • Sponsored links:

• McBobbin said:

Audi drivers. Way home yesterday I had two right up my arse, and that's a good day.

If BMW drivers are like retired football hooligans - bit older, bit more mature, done their share of driving like twats, know that if push comes to shove, they could do it again, but chose not to - Audi drivers are nippy upstarts, trying to start fights with people even though hooliganism is horribly out of date and most people find it embarrassing.

Also, Audi's are a bit shit. Compared to BMWs they are like two stripe Adidas, laurel and hardy the cartoon, sunny delight.

I have a very nice Audi. Previously had a very nice BMW. Much prefer the Audi. What I enjoy most in either car is finding non BMW / Audi drivers tootling along in their crappy slow cars and encouraging them to get a move on.
    My almera gets a move on for nobody, irrespective of how hard I rock forward or thump the steering wheel
  • McBobbin said:

I just tell my chauffeur to ignore people like you.
  • Needing a slash the minute you sit down in the bath.

that's just bad planning...... no-one else to blame but yourself

Could be worse.

.....and what do you do?
  • When someone in a BMW 520d tries to overtake you in a 530d.

Look mate, you bottled out of getting a proper engine. Stay behind me where you belong.

That is why you should have a shower
  • Bitter Sweet Symphony, now that ITV use it for there footy intro.

Particularly if it's an England game, you know both are shite!
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Needing a slash the minute you sit down in the bath.

That is why you should have a shower
    nargh, much better just going in the bath.
  • It's 2017, and my laptop still freezes from time to time.
    At least it has never crashed, though there's a car I'm pretty sure will crash at some point. And probably need a new driver.
  • Relaxing in front of the TV on a Sunday evening and the f*****g cat brings a live mouse in that runs under the sofa. Spent ages trying to catch the poor little thing.
  • MrOneLung said:

I thought only northerners and women had baths.

Presumably a tin bath with a saucepan in it for hair washing?
  • edited September 2017
    McBobbin said:

My cat smashed a wine glass over my wife's head this evening. Impressive if nothing else.

Was it pissed ?
  • Relaxing in front of the TV on a Sunday evening and the f*****g cat brings a live mouse in that runs under the sofa. Spent ages trying to catch the poor little thing.

Should have left it to the cat to catch again.
    Or was he on the sofa watching the tele? :wink:
  • McBobbin said:

My cat smashed a wine glass over my wife's head this evening. Impressive if nothing else.

Was it pissed ?
    Only after a lady's toe made substantial progress up its anus
  • McBobbin said:

McBobbin said:

Was it pissed ?
    Only after a lady's toe made substantial progress up its anus
    Was it a pink and purple cat?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!