Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Tomorrow I'm gonna have a good rant on here about budget airlines and the people on them. Right now I'm too exhausted.

Look its not EasyJet's fault you were on a flight at the same time Ben Reeves was announced ;)
  • Tomorrow I'm gonna have a good rant on here about budget airlines and the people on them. Right now I'm too exhausted.

Look its not EasyJet's fault you were on a flight at the same time Ben Reeves was announced ;)
    Thanks to their delays I managed to see the announcement before I got on the plane.

Besides the expected issues with budget airlines such as the delays/crowding/ shit service etc. I want to have a moan about the people on them.

So yesterday the row in front of me was filled with 3 middle aged women who had made it their task to consume as much alcohol as possible in a 70 min flight and so were incredibly loud and highly throwing things around. In front of them was a screaming baby and a screaming 3 yr old. To my left was a fat woman who was sweaty and far to big for the space. To my right was a woman who whilst not fat seemed unable to keep to her own space, constantly elbowing and kicking me. Behind me was a 6 or 7 yr old child who was clearly bored but the parents ignored him all flight and didn't give him anything to do so he spent the whole flight punching my chair.

I just wanted a quiet flight where I could dose off for a bit or read my book. But no. Had to be constantly disturbed.
  • All the pictures of John Terry being used to promote the start of the EFL season with him staring into the distance like a knitwear model from the littlewoods catalogue
  • When stadium announcers introduce Bristol Rovers as "Bristol".

• Jeans and flip flops.
  • 1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

• edited August 2017
    Jobsworths.
  • 1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

Agree. Everytime is see a man walking around in flipflops I'm willing them to step in a pile of dog shit.
    Any exemptions for those that live near the beach?
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

Agree. Everytime is see a man walking around in flipflops I'm willing them to step in a pile of dog shit.
    I live near the beach. And the answer is certainly not... :lol:
  • 1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

You a Jesus creepers and socks man then?
  • edited August 2017
    4k ultra HD

what happened to the first 3ks? and what's so ultra about it?

also do BT Sport make their picture quality so crap (I swear its worse than any other channel) that you actually think it might be worth buying this 4k thing?
  • McBobbin said:

1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

Nahhh, he's wellies and knotted handkerchief.
  • stonemuse said:

McBobbin said:

1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

Nahhh, he's wellies and knotted handkerchief.
    Just looking through my holiday photos, Mrs TCE must took this when I wasn't looking. ;)
  • McBobbin said:

1StevieG said:

Jeans and flip flops.

Brothel creepers and fluorescent socks... :open_mouth:
  • edited August 2017
    Yeah flip flops and, even worse, those leather jesus creepers that 60+ blokes seem to all give an airing to this time of year, with their Quaver like yellow fungi infected toe nails hangin out. At least give em a fuckin trim up ffs
  • The counting on the 'hey Roland' song. It's unnecessary....
    PopIcon said:

The counting on the 'hey Roland' song. It's unnecessary....

Dirty dancing film on channel five playing the song just as I started reading this...
  • Sponsored links:

• 4k ultra HD

what happened to the first 3ks? and what's so ultra about it?

also do BT Sport make their picture quality so crap (I swear its worse than any other channel) that you actually think it might be worth buying this 4k thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4K_resolution

All explained in that piece above, if you still don't get it, try the link below:

http://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/what-is-a-4k-tv/
  • People that wear shorts in the winter.

name names?

name names?
    Wayne Rooney, Gary Cahill, Laurent Koscielny.....

Oh, ffs ;)
  • Macronate said:

A work email from someone you've never met which begins 'Hope you are well'.

You then feel obliged to respond with something like 'I'm well, hope you are too' etc.

Enough with the niceties, just get to the point.

You don't care how I am and I really don't care about whether you might have the sniffles.

I just ignore it and type away my response...
    Macronate said:

A work email from someone you've never met which begins 'Hope you are well'.

You then feel obliged to respond with something like 'I'm well, hope you are too' etc.

Enough with the niceties, just get to the point.

You don't care how I am and I really don't care about whether you might have the sniffles.

I'm gulity of doing this and take great comfort in learning it's irksome.

Kind regards

Rodders
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!