Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• The article 50 thread getting closed. Not becaise I ever read it but because it suggests something juicy went down and I wanna see who offered who out in Makros car park!

Annoying as that was the current cnut filter for the rest of the site
    It is obviously not 100% effective!
  • McBobbin said:

iainment said:

McBobbin said:

I find a handful of fusilli is enough per person

You're not as greedy as me then.
    I also include the load that inevitably flies out the bag onto the floor as I try to withdraw a fist piled with pasta
    When you open a bag of rice badly, good luck moving that sucker - even an inch.
  • "Change tact" - It's tack! Almost as annoying as "duct" tape.
  • Often times -America

More often than not - English
  • I chucked out a pair of jeans that were torn at the knees and so worn out in the crotch when I sat down I exposed my "Jim Royale" designer underpants. Only to find out on CL you can turn up for a job interview as a footballer wearing a pair very similar.
  • T.C.E said:

I chucked out a pair of jeans that were torn at the knees and so worn out in the crotch when I sat down I exposed my "Jim Royale" designer underpants. Only to find out on CL you can turn up for a job interview as a footballer wearing a pair very similar.

Not with your legs you can't
  • McBobbin said:

iainment said:

McBobbin said:

I find a handful of fusilli is enough per person

You're not as greedy as me then.
    I also include the load that inevitably flies out the bag onto the floor as I try to withdraw a fist piled with pasta
    When you open a bag of rice badly, good luck moving that sucker - even an inch.
    My wife shook a bag of cat treats in the kitchen once, the bag wasnt closed properly so loads of the bloody things spilt on to the floor so had to close the kitchen door to stop the cats from getting to them whilst we cleared up.

Once cleared my wife closed the bag properly and showed me what she did by shaking the bag again.

Of course the bag HADN'T been closed properly and once again, a multitude of cat treats spilt on to the floor!!
    Reminds me of a time at my nans house, lots of family round, she was passing round a 2kg jar of sherbet pips.
    It was about 3/4 full and some of the pips had clumped together. Shaking the jar trying to break the big lumps up but she couldn't get them apart.
    Jar comes round to me and I give it a bit of a shake.

Who puts a plastic lid on a jar that big anyway?
    The lid cracked in half and there I was, under a cloud of sherbet surround by over a kilo of tiny sweets.
    We were still finding some on the floor a week later.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fiiish said:

People who take a three hour lunch break, come back stinking of gin and smoke and you gently remind them you need them to finish something for you and they have a massive drunken go at you, and he's too drunk to even pronounce swear words.

Three (hic) hours... Was only a 2hr 50min break you miserable farker
  • Often times -America

More often than not - English

Those fuckers say it as one word too. Oftentimes. Just saying 'often' would often suffice.

Further, they've started introducing these words to really piss me off - pupper (dog), kitter (cat) and snek (snake), as if adults talking like babies is something we should be embracing. And don't get me started on people who think snakes are pets.

@SDAddick, I assume you are better than this.
  • The same weird little twitter accounts that reply to every Charlton tweet with 'announce Reeves' or 'announce Maddison'. Funny as AIDS.
  • edited August 2017
    Tossers who get on the bus, swipe their Oyster card and don't have enough money on it, yet continue to swipe it. "I put a fiver on it earlier" - yes,but you've used it since, so get off the f@cking bus.

• edited August 2017
    "
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2017

Peasants who use buses

But you are right. Busses are awful. I just couldn't be bothered to walk the one stop I needed to go.
  • Tomorrow I'm gonna have a good rant on here about budget airlines and the people on them. Right now I'm too exhausted.
  • England teams that flatter to deceive.
  • What's the hole in the middle of a spaghetti spoon for?
    It's to measure out 1 portion.

surely it depends on how long your spaghetti is?
  • Tomorrow I'm gonna have a good rant on here about budget airlines and the people on them. Right now I'm too exhausted.

check out "cheap flights" by Fascinating Aida.
  • edited August 2017
    '
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!