Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Coming home and seeing two of my big Golden Orfe floating on the top, the pond filter packed up. Gutted, I've had them for years.
  • Coming home and seeing two of my big Golden Orfe floating on the top, the pond filter packed up. Gutted, I've had them for years.

Sorry to hear that mate
  • Burgers coming in brioche buns, what is the obsession with brioche?

And why a bun?
  • The announcement at London Bridge which warns you about suspicious packages..."see it, say it, sorted".
  • Councils that put up lights outside your mates new
    house early in the morning.

Unbelievable
  • Dating apps that automatically renew my yearly subscription

I wouldn't mind but I've never used the thing, let alone have date from it
  • cabbles said:

Councils that put up lights outside your mates new

Unbelievable
    I put right genuine instances of things like this on a daily basis. Just imagine for a second how you explain that and the embarrassment (that shouldn't be there) of just being near something like that. It happens daily and they walk amongst us
  • Sponsored links:

• What is the bottom button for?

Is the answer, 'Multiple orgasms'?
  • edited July 2017
    LGBT !!! I don't care what your sexuality is or what you do (as long as its between consenting adults) - but why do you have to label yourselves & have your own clique. I don't go round saying "look at me , I'm a HWM - join my gang". Its life, just get on with it - we don't care who or what you are.
  • Councils that put up lights outside your mates new

Wait until the dancer turns up before deciding.
  • LGBT !!! I don't care what your sexuality is or what you do (as long as its between consenting adults) - but why do you have to label yourselves & have your own clique. I don't go round saying "look at me , I'm a HIV - join my gang". Its life, just get on with it - we don't care who or what you are.

No thanks
  • The fat family that have just sat behind me on the 4 hour train home from Devon. Empty carriage, yet they decided right behind me was the best place to sit and shovel crisps into there face and grunt, kick my chair.. cough and generally be annoying
  • shine166 said:

The fat family that have just sat behind me on the 4 hour train home from Devon. Empty carriage, yet they decided right behind me was the best place to sit and shovel crisps into there face and grunt, kick my chair.. cough and generally be annoying

Make a fake phone call ans say something along the lines of "yeah that's me on the train, hotel was lovely but wish I had skipped breakfast as they will be giving out free burgers and hot dogs in the next carriage down"
  • shine166 said:

The fat family that have just sat behind me on the 4 hour train home from Devon. Empty carriage, yet they decided right behind me was the best place to sit and shovel crisps into there face and grunt, kick my chair.. cough and generally be annoying

Make a fake phone call ans say something along the lines of "yeah that's me on the train, hotel was lovely but wish I had skipped breakfast as they will be giving out free burgers and hot dogs in the next carriage down"
    Great idea, but once again my chair would have to be used as a Crane to heave them of of said seats... then the sweating and grunting as they return from the 2 minute expedition
  • LGBT !!! I don't care what your sexuality is or what you do (as long as its between consenting adults) - but why do you have to label yourselves & have your own clique. I don't go round saying "look at me , I'm a HWM - join my gang". Its life, just get on with it - we don't care who or what you are.

HWM L4 BBM W GSOH & 12IC
  • Sponsored links:

• LGBT !!! I don't care what your sexuality is or what you do (as long as its between consenting adults) - but why do you have to label yourselves & have your own clique. I don't go round saying "look at me , I'm a HWM - join my gang". Its life, just get on with it - we don't care who or what you are.

'We don't care' well that's obviously a huge pile of bollox ... a lot of people do care and for the wrong reasons. As 'hwms' we all the least oppressed beings on the planet

Never mentioned to anyone that you are an Addicks fan then Golfie?
  • My little girls 'fun' day.

25 minutes to get a hot dog
    30 minutes to get a drink
    45 minutes to get her face painted.

Shite.
  • 3 lads playing footy in next doors garden, obviously I'm being drawn in chuckingthe ball back, anyway 1 shouts Megs and Do a Rabona I think that's it, so I can take it time is marching on for me and I'm being taken the piss out off by under 10's now, think I'll retreat for a bovril and a wee lap blanket.
  • Women drinking "cocktails" out of a jug. With a straw. In Wetherspoons.
  • You went into the Wetherspoons. What were you expecting?
  • That Ipad Pro Advert where the girls just says 'hate it', 'hate it', 'multiple hate it' and 'whatever'.

• The Renault Kadja advert where the divorcing couple go back to the beach house for bunk up that precedes every fuggin' YouTube video.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!