Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Another tennis thing - when the crowd start to chuckle after a few slice shots are hit back and forth. What is wrong with these idiots.
  • nearly as irritating as yanks shouting "get in the hole" at golf events - arrogant wankers Doggers

• All the traps on my floor being taken and having to go on a magical mystery tour to dump somewhere else.
  • I had a poached egg in a brioche bun. A flipping egg
    But happened when I bit into that chewy roll?
    Ever seen one of those YouTube videos of a giant boil being lanced?
    The egg yoke flew out like Krakatoa straight onto my book. Unimpressed
  • Burgers coming in brioche buns, what is the obsession with brioche?

Brioche is great, but it's totally unsuitable for burgers. One of those things that is trendy, and people follow suit, even though it's a bad idea.
  • Burgers coming in brioche buns, what is the obsession with brioche?

Brioche is great, but it's totally unsuitable for burgers. One of those things that is trendy, and people follow suit, even though it's a bad idea.
    Nail.head.WALLOP

Does genuinely annoy me though

• I'm already getting wound up at which 'celebrities' are going to be at the Wimbledon final

Who's face is everywhere at the moment

We'll probably get

Stormzy
    Kendall Jenner

Feel free to add any others
  • Andy Murray
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Andy Murray

Racist
  • cabbles said:

I'm already getting wound up at which 'celebrities' are going to be at the Wimbledon final

We'll probably get

Stormzy
    Kendall Jenner

Never heard of them.
  • Talal said:

Andy Murray

Just like to point out that Murray doesn't annoy me, it was a failed joke in response to cabbles.
    I hang my head.
  • stonemuse said:

cabbles said:

I'm already getting wound up at which 'celebrities' are going to be at the Wimbledon final

We'll probably get

Stormzy
    Kendall Jenner

Never heard of them.
    Exactly
  • Tv programmes about people on benefits that show an unemployed couple with 4 kids who are moaning about living in a 2-bed flat then having another child. Turned it off after 1 minute.

Gets up my nose too, producers of these programmes will gather enormous amounts of footage and unsurprisingly Wayne and waynetta are always going to pull more viewers than someone down on their luck eating toothpaste and pondering how to pay the utility bills.
  • Another suit complaint. Never ever under any circumstances do up the bottom button. Makes my shit itch.

• Rod Stewart's ridiculous love of the Celtic and Scotland football teams.

The Archway boy obviously likes to rap himself in their football shirts, scarves and tartan. I would imagine the average Scot would also find this faux cockney Scot equally irksome, especially as he jets back to his Beverley Hills mansion as the ref blows up for time.
  • Carter said:

Tv programmes about people on benefits that show an unemployed couple with 4 kids who are moaning about living in a 2-bed flat then having another child. Turned it off after 1 minute.

Gets up my nose too, producers of these programmes will gather enormous amounts of footage and unsurprisingly Wayne and waynetta are always going to pull more viewers than someone down on their luck eating toothpaste and pondering how to pay the utility bills.
    Well said that man, just don't give the people who make this kind of point-and-laugh TV the time of day, simple as that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tv programmes about people on benefits that show an unemployed couple with 4 kids who are moaning about living in a 2-bed flat then having another child. Turned it off after 1 minute.

So basically every program on Channel fucking 5. It may as well be relabelled as the benefits Channel.
  • Radio ad for The Claims Guys, PPI nonsense.

"If you don't do anythink, you'll get nothink. Make sure you do somethink"

Guy actually emphasises the k.

Can't believe they would pass that as acceptable.

You would have thought someone would have aksed the question

Not even heard the advert yet that annoys me. Real bugbear of mine.
  • Vinnie V. said:

Another suit complaint. Never ever under any circumstances do up the bottom button. Makes my shit itch.

What is the bottom button for?
  • Carter said:

Tv programmes about people on benefits that show an unemployed couple with 4 kids who are moaning about living in a 2-bed flat then having another child. Turned it off after 1 minute.

Toothpaste isn't cheap is it?
  • The Zinsser brothers pain ads on talksport. Not even remotely funny .
  • bbob said:

Vinnie V. said:

Another suit complaint. Never ever under any circumstances do up the bottom button. Makes my shit itch.

What is the bottom button for?
    Aesthetics. You only have one button done up so that you can undo it quickly when you sit down.
  • 1StevieG said:

All the traps on my floor being taken and having to go on a magical mystery tour to dump somewhere else.

This should be in the "General things that please you" thread. I love a change of scenery.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!